Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? (2030 Views)

Take Advantage Of Nairaland Too,buy From Trusted Estate Developer (propertymart) / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ / Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by whatalife: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hello Nairalanders in USA , Please enlighten me on this, I found a forclosure house in a State in America, Can i buy it from Nigeria,Have never visited States before is it possible?
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by grandstar(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
i do not know whom you are dealing with so i can not give you any guarantees.

however i know an estate colleague that has some foreclosures starting from $12,200.
call me on 08033472004 or email aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by ajileko: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
You can buy but make sure you have some kind of travel visa/documents the will enable you to make a legal transaction in the USA. It will also be advisable for you to travel down and see what you are buying. You may be able to buy in someone else name but be very carefull about that.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by larez(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
With Google Earth, you can see the status of the exterior of the building at the very least, and you can request photographs of the interior as well. All you really need to do is give someone the power of attorney to do the closing for you. But you will be required to provide the verification of the source of funds. I must warn you that there are laws in the United States that require you to pay your property taxes on time. Failure to do so will cause seizure and auctioning of the property. Whatever is left from the auction proceeds after the delinquent taxes have been deducted will then be refunded to you.

Talking about the United States is tantamount to talking about the continent of Africa size-wise. If you had been specific about the city and state, then maybe there could be someone I can recommend. But then, with your proof of funds, it is very likely that you would not have a problem getting a visa to do the closing yourself. I will suggest that you to seek an American real estate attorney for further advice.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by KatReality: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
Yes you can. I have been in real estate, mortgage, and investments for about 13 years, and people do this legally all the time. Depending on how much money you want to spend, you can even buy small packages of foreclosed properties. Now is a good time to buy in America because the values have recently fell very low, and have not gone back up yet. If you want more information regarding real estate of other investments in the US you can call me at 1-209-762-6956.

Katrina

whatalife:

Hello Nairalanders in USA , Please enlighten me on this, I found a forclosure house in a State in America, Can i buy it from Nigeria,Have never visited States before is it possible?
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
whatalife:

Its more advisable to see whatever you are buying. You also need to know enough about the area/neighborhood where you are buying. Not all deals are good deals. Foreclosure or not!

Whats the point of buying a house somewhere you cannot visit anyway? undecided
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by ajileko: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
@larez
Lanre or what ever your name is call be very carefull of the advice you give fellow nairalander. Why would a person buy a house just from viewing it on google earth? Can you see the inside of the house? This is misleading and wrong at best. Any way the name ajileko was given to me by my girl, a nigerian. It means a person that wakes up with a hard and stiff bloncun. You should know that since you call yourself a yoruba.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by larez(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2009
ajileko:

@larez
Lanre or what ever your name is call be very carefull of the advice you give fellow nairalander. Why would a person buy a house just from viewing it on google earth? Can you see the inside of the house? This is misleading and wrong at best. Any way the name ajileko was given to me by my girl, a nigerian. It means a person that wakes up with a hard and stiff bloncun. You should know that since you call yourself a yoruba.

Despite the fact that you are constantly exhibiting extreme ignorance, you may still come in handy one day when I begin building in Nigeria. Some intense realignment and enlightenment may do the trick, You dis bush man.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by ajileko: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
Lanre kilo de, kini big deal now, anyway mo meet girl kan ni college park ti ode mo yin dada. Titilayo ni oruko re.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by larez(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2009
ajileko:

Lanre kilo de, kini big deal now, anyway mo meet girl kan ni college park ti ode mo yin dada. Titilayo ni oruko re.

See? This is where you're wrong. First, my name isn't Lanre and everyone in Atlanta knows me as Larez (Pronounced La Ray). Secondly, you mentioned the wrong place College Park. Thirdly, I don't know a single Titilayo and can't even remember ever meeting one. See now, you're making me think you're 419.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by ajileko: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
Sorry I meant to say folasade, kind of a heavy set lady and she told me alot about you.
Re: Forclosure House In America Can I Buy From Nigeria? by larez(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2009
ajileko:

Sorry I meant to say folasade, kind of a heavy set lady and she told me alot about you.

You are definitely a fraud because I don't know a Folashade either. I don't even know a Folashade in Naija either. Why are you lying? I can now say for a fact that you're not honest.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat: N60k-n150k/annum, 2 Bedroom: N130k-n200k/annum, 3 Bedroom Flat: N180k-n350k/annum @ Ikor / Bliss Limited,we Offer Expertise On All(painting,pop-screeding & Tilling)project / Plot Of Land For Sale In Oribanwa ,ajah-lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.