Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo (30809 Views)

FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta! / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
chubhiee:

That you elect to play the ostrich in the mist of current realities is pitiable. which petty and clanish president went on national television and argued that the bulk of his tenure will be used to politically settle the 97% that voted for him while the 5% can rot in Hades?

Which president threatened and rained fired and brimstone on grieving chibok mothers whose only crime was demand the return of their daughters?

Which president authorised the massacre of over 1000% citizens cos they failed to give burantai right of way?

Have you noticed the number of business shutting down and heading to other African countries?

Have you noticed the unprecedented number of sack letters sent out within the few months of this administration?

Do we have portable drinking waters yet? or light in our homes? talkless of getting fuel to power generators or kerosene to cook?

Have you considered the budget? and Buhari wants to start militancy in the creeks again?

Gbawe, be honest and tellme if we have ever had things this bad.

Of course an argument can be made for the notion we have never had things this bad but how can any reasonable person blame Buhari and the APC for this? This is why IPOB members and their sympathisers stand discredited these days. You seem incapable of reasoning logically and without sentiments borne of prejudice.

If you are not prejudiced you will agree it is not the fault of Buhari and the APC that oil fell from $110.00 under GEJ to $27.00 today.
If deep bias against a Northern President or the APC is not an issue with you then you will note it is the PDP, and most recently GEJ, that left us in very poor shape to tackle this austere period when , as a mono economy, our main export , i.e oil, is becoming worthless.

GEJ was too busy looting to even bother with rainy day savings despite his government earning the most of any Nigerian government in history courtesy of oil selling over $100.00 per barrel for a long period.

Despite being in power for 16 years (1999 to 2015) the PDP did not bother to diversify the Nigerian economy away from a disastrous dependence on oil. Successive PDP President paid lip service only to developing the SME sector. Critical infrastructure, like transport and power, remain redundant in Nigeria, courtesy of the PDP, when they should be driving socio-economic development and growth. I could go on all day and I have to ask if you are not ashamed trying to blame Buhari and the APC for this mess while you say nothing about the glaring culpability of GEJ and his PDP marauders.

Are you a sadist? If you really know the damage GEJ and the PDP did over the past 16 years, i.e their irresponsible looting and totally incompetent leadership of Nigeria, then you would not dare speak as if the APC caused the problem we are facing now or as if the APC can wave a magic wand to make everything fine in months. This is why everyone is getting fed up of you IPOB lads and sympathisers. It is almost as if extreme prejudice and latent ethnic hate for others will always lead you to defend what is wrong 100% of the time while you exonerate those ethnically affiliated to you of blame over Nigeria's current situation when they are virtually 100% to blame for our woes as is the case with GEJ. How can you honestly blame Buhari and the APC for the mess Nigeria is in today? Is it not like how Kanu and his IPOB wailers were running around claiming Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani are their problem yet they have nothing to say about damning evidence which shows that GEJ, along with complicit SE/SS leaders like NOI and Allison-Madueke, totally destroyed Nigeria with unconscionable corruption and gross incompetence. Na wa for you guys sha.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Gbawe:

Of course an argument can be made for the notion we have never had things this bad but how can any reasonable person blame Buhari and the APC for this? This is why IPOB members and their sympathisers stand discredited these days. You seem incapable of reasoning logically and without sentiments borne of prejudice.

If you are not prejudiced you will agree it is not the fault of Buhari and the APC that oil fell from $110.00 under GEJ to $27.00 today.
If deep bias against a Northern President or the APC is not an issue with you then you will note it is the PDP, and most recently GEJ, that left us in very poor shape to tackle this austere period when , as a mono economy, our main export , i.e oil, is becoming worthless.

GEJ was too busy looting to even bother with rainy day savings despite his government earning the most of any Nigerian government in history courtesy of oil selling over $100.00 per barrel for a long period.

Despite being in power for 16 years (1999 to 2015) the PDP did not bother to diversify the Nigerian economy away from a disastrous dependence on oil. Successive PDP President paid lip service only to developing the SME sector. Critical infrastructure, like transport and power, remain redundant in Nigeria, courtesy of the PDP, when they should be driving socio-economic development and growth. I could go on all day and I have to ask if you are not ashamed trying to blame Buhari and the APC for this mess while you say nothing about the glaring culpability of GEJ and his PDP marauders.

Are you a sadist? If you really know the damage GEJ and the PDP did over the past 16 years, i.e their irresponsible looting and totally incompetent leadership of Nigeria, then you would not dare speak as if the APC caused the problem we are facing now or as if the APC can wave a magic wand to make everything fine in months. This is why everyone is getting fed up of you IPOB lads and sympathisers. It is almost as if extreme prejudice and latent ethnic hate for others will always lead you to defend what is wrong 100% of the time while you exonerate those ethnically affiliated to you of blame over Nigeria's current situation when they are virtually 100% to blame for our woes as is the case with GEJ. How can you honestly blame Buhari and the APC for the mess Nigeria is in today? Is it not like how Kanu and his IPOB wailers were running around claiming Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani are their problem yet they have nothing to say about damning evidence which shows that GEJ, along with complicit SE/SS leaders like NOI and Allison-Madueke, totally destroyed Nigeria with unconscionable corruption and gross incompetence. Na wa for you guys sha.
Since you've agreed that things weren't this bad in the history of this of our dear nation, I also conced that although things were not so good, buhari has succeeded in turning a not so good situation to bad-worst-catastrophic and to our present reality. A quick question for you--how long did it take Buhari after the elections to grasp the issues on ground? did he or did he not attempt a one man squad solution to issues?how long did it take him to assemble his economic team?You can see that most of the problems facing the nation today were compounded by Buhari. it was self inflicted so buck passing won't fly save for the feeble minded.
Gbawe, what happend to all those campaign promises? and how governance is not rocket science? should I play back that tape and jiggle your mind a lil bit? are you saying all those promises were hinged on barrels of oil been sold for 200$ each? oil was already on a freefall and why Apc didn't anticipate it baffles me.

Gbawe, are you a sadist and prejudiced that a minority from ijaw extraction became a president hence your lame attempts to make a scape goat of him to please your northern masters? are you aware that 80% of those looting our common wealth since independence are bankrolling Apc?

Since oil is now 27$ which technically makes it difficult for Apc to deliver going by your arguments isn't it the case that Apc should call a press conference and declare that the promises made are no longer viable so we can conduct elections and put people who are ready to work instade of buck passing.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by HammerEvery(f): 2:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob will be disappointed with Tompolo, their reigning warlord that will make the zoo to fall has decided not to embark on mission impossible.

They built their hope on Asari, Asari ran to cotonu.
They trooped behind the deluded Nnamdi Kanu as a savior, he was cheaply arrested and taken to the dungeon.
They turned to Tompolo, lo and behold he dash their hope.

Ipob who do you turn to when the only person that will stop you from crying is exactly the same person making you to cry? cheesy

We Ipob are the reason why buhari can no longer penetrate aisha buhari's vaginaa anymore. We struck the lazy presidential dull.ard with erectile dysfunction and killed his daughter with sickle cell disease many years ago.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Dominic1981(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
gentleman
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by HXoritz(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
U go just die with ur family members wey dey support u
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by continentalceo(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
Coward...............but ur online fools were saying something else. that they are ready to burn Nigeria.
Before u come out, just know that ur chances for bail is very low. U didnt show up when the judge asked u to show up.
U will be spending quite an appreciable number of days in Kirikiri. warn ur supporters to take heart.

All these illiterates on Nairaland, It is BAIL and not BALL. Go and carry him by yourself to kirikiri, since you are the brave one. Illiterate cockroaches everywhere on Nairaland.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by continentalceo(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
HammerEvery:

We Ipob are the reason why buhari can no longer penetrate aisha buhari's vaginaa anymore. We struck the lazy presidential dull.ard with erectile dysfunction and killed his daughter with sickle cell disease many years ago.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB will be a reality one day. Just ignore illiterate Northern and SouthWest cockroaches, the oil they are fighting for, is independently loosing value. Soon when you tell a Northerner to come run for Office, he will run the other way. I bet if you ask the Confused buhari now, he will tell you that what he is experiencing the exact opposite of what he dreamt of.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by nwajesuso5: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
IzonOwei bros Tompolo don say him go appear for court. When I de tell una say it is the appropriate route una de run mouth.

Oya make you come read ooo
. I pray so cuz news on ground here z dat he z recruiting niggaz n he z paying #150000per 2weeks.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2016
nwajesuso5:
. I pray so cuz news on ground here z dat he z recruiting niggaz n he z paying #150000per 2weeks.

150k per 2wks means 300k per month. Myltiply by 1000 foot soldiers you will get N300,000,000 per month. In 10 months is N3billion. And him go buy weapons o. Na where him wan see that kind money? Na rumour my guy!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by nusta(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Niger Delta and funny names...Africanus and Government.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
continentalceo:

All these illiterates on Nairaland, It is BAIL and not BALL. Go and carry him by yourself to kirikiri, since you are the brave one. Illiterate cockroaches everywhere on Nairaland.

the joke is on u blind bat. what u qouted clearly stated BAIL. go figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.