Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative (1260 Views)

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Have You See This Selfie Shoe Before? / See Photo Of The Trending "Selfie-shoe"(pics & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is a welcome development but to the ladies

Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by Destined2win: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai...nothing person no go see
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by pyyxxaro: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Make una fear this God o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by Daminaj2(f): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Make una fear this God o embarassed

Lmfao
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by iamSi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
This won't sell in Nigeria, am sorry Nigerian Ladies can't raise their legs so high. Well another opportunity for another inventor #LegRaiseForSelfie
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by Keepshining(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mewa n sele nnkan n be.
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
I repeat *don't do this when putting on skirt*
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by mankan2k7(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
End time is here
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
iamSi:
This won't sell in Nigeria, am sorry Nigerian Ladies can't raise their legs so high. Well another opportunity for another inventor #LegRaiseForSelfie
Oh boy grin grin grin grin grin
U got my award for the think master of the year
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
So that you don't want someone to take advantage of taking another selfie in selfie Abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by iamSi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abi my brother ... U inspired me now ...
hammariise:

Oh boy grin grin grin grin grin
U got my award for the think master of the year

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by Dubemkelly(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is grossly TACKY, the shoes aint anything dope.
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by SmartMugu: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
How can women with short legs do this?
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
SmartMugu:
How can women with short legs do this?
Ask CR77
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by youngmoney47: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
You read my mind. [size=15pt]Yarnnit Info Media Network[/size]
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
LadyF hope you heard
Re: Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative by hammariise(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd4 ishovile what's your take

(1) (Reply)

What Kept Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Marriage Intact? / How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria / ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.