Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom (26186 Views)

Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday / Meet Super Eagles Wonderkid Chisom Chikatara's Girlfriend / Nigerian Striker Odion Ighalo's Rise To Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by Viktor1983(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
cool story
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Olumide2015:
Congrat chikatara,Pls God re-write my name as well and i will be grateful to you sir.

ok
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by Hazardhandsome(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
"Believe in urself before d people will believe in u" Star-on brother. May ur flag of success never lower. However bad d situation and economy of Nigeria is, we shall never give up. Adversity is d birth of greatness.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by RealSleek(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
those guys played like drunk fools against guinea...but very few guys cn be picked from this CHAN team, chikatara is one of dem, always in position,Nyc movement off the ball.
adeniji deserves to be slapped if nt stoned, he's always jogging all over doing nothing, mediocre player...no shot attempt-..very foolish striker
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by dabossman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
MicTayor:
Like they they carried the cup ;DLike they they carried the cup

Like you always come first in class.
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by cutemelv: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
God bless your career dude. ..I remember our days as teammates at independent fc amuzukwu with your elder bro....how far you've come.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by Irore: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chikatara body language;the way he runs in the field will tell a good football analyst that this is a gud footballer. I saw it in him as soon as he was sent in to replace someone in the match with Niger. Oliseh's lack of foresight cut short more wonders from the boy but thank God he has being discovered. Let somebody tell Alimi d #6 to stop taking ganja and other drugs.
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by davidomos(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats man
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by ClintonDal(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
OMG! God is really good. Remember when this young man was running around with footballs at GCU. Congrats bro!! Keep it up.
smiley #InUnumLuceant

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by Nche95(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
God na when you go pick my call nah?
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by mekonglobal(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by Williflezy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrat wish u d best
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by MemphisDepay(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How did you forget Isaac Success?
smiles.. You mean the Granada dude?

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
MemphisDepay:
smiles.. You mean the Granada dude?

Yeah man. That young man is good.
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by robosky02(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nche95:
God na when you go pick my call nah?

you keep on keeping on your call will go thru lol

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by kalufelix(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
seankay:
who's Chikarata?
chisom chikatara elvis
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by raphrinco: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
GOD IS GREAT, THANK GOD FOR YOU wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by iambuba(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
we call him Sunpe back in umuahia,when I served there
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by robosky02(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
kalufelix:

chisom chikatara elvis

lol no elvis just aka kolanut
Re: Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom by enomakos(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Lovexme:
Great things really have small beginnings

Someone out there is primed for even greater success. cool

i claims it, amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jlloyd Samuel Dies In Car Crash (Details) / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final / Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.