Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland (992 Views)

Nairaland Best Monikers / 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland / Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders I just remembered some monikers that I have missed so much on nairaland. some have been deactivated or change the moniker for one reason or the others while I heard that some of them are no more alive now.

anyway these are my first five monikers I miss so much :

1) Okija-juju : This guy is one of the funny guys on nairaland and he actually rocked naira land during his days on the forum. unconfirmed rumour said the guy died during immigration training .

2) Sexkillz : No doubt, this guy was the most controversial moderator during his time on naira land. He banned anybody for anything and some folks hated him for that. like 50 topics were created for this guy by some nairalanders to remove him as moderator. Nobody ever saw his picture on naira land but people called him albino .any albino picture on naira land then Sexkillz. He deactivated his account because of the hatred from Nairalanders.

3) Sile12 - Most loved by everyone he used to create a nice threads his area is discovery . I heard he deactivated his account because most of his topic don't enter frontpage . Unconfirmed rumour and style of posting makes everybody to conclude that sile12,is the same person with 'explorer' account. Explorer has not confirmed it tho.

4) Obadiah777: I don't really understand the guy when he was active on religion section of nairaland. Was he a xtian or pagan? Anyway He understand bible very well and give his own meaning to it based in his understanding I will never forget one of his topic " The exigencies of genesis chapter one" the thread nearly turned me to mad man. I heard he change his moniker to one funny name again which I couldn't remember. I miss the guy seriously

5) : is a page on its own. Im one of followers on Facebook and their story is always genuine and educative.
had a moniker here on nairaland where they give us some memorable stories about our past heroes and they take us deep into history then. But today is nowhere to be found on nairaland we enjoy their story only when somebody pick a topic from their link. I wish Seun can bring back . I miss thier stories.

These are the best five monikers I miss on nairaland .

You can add yours.
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
sile12 is now explorers
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by nedu2000(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
I miss 'mr olodo'
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
nedu2000:
I miss 'olodo'
yea olodo. that guy na real olodo
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
hahn:
sile12 is now explorers
so its true ?
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by nedu2000(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
moscobabs:

yea olodo. that guy na real olodo
I meant 'mrolodo' sorry
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by VocalWalls: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Okija Juju is still very much around, you have to know him well, to be able to tell, just that he got married, and rarely has much time, but h still posts with another moniker. grin grin I was his campaign member one time on the Nairaland Ezeigbo elections way back in 2011 and 2012, so i know his style of writing.

I miss Nk em 88, She was Seun's crush, the main reason why she and her boyfriend, Albino Sexkillz had to leave... hard to think they totally left.

We almost lost Siena one time too, i think he re-edited all his educative posts to dots that time.

some other persons aren't rally as active as they used to be... Even madam 'Ikwokirikwo' of family section, Yuzedo doesnt crush on Rita Dominik anymore...

Soldier go, soldier come, Nairaland remains.

***I cant believe N K E M 8 8 is still censored, Oga Seun never move on? CHai! Igbo gehs! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by hahn(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
moscobabs:

so its true ?

Yep
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
VocalWalls:
Okija Juju is still very much around, you have to know him well, to be able to tell, just that he got married, and rarely has much time, but h still posts with another moniker. grin grin I was his campaign member one time on the Nairaland Ezeigbo elections way back in 2011 and 2012, so i know his style of writing.

I miss Nk em 88, She was Seun's crush, the main reason why she and her boyfriend, Albino Sexkillz had to leave... hard to think they totally left.

We almost lost Siena one time too, i think he re-edited all his educative posts to dots that time.

some other persons aren't rally as active as they used to be... Even madam 'Ikwokirikwo' of family section, Yuzedo doesnt crush on Rita Dominik anymore...

Soldier go, soldier come, Nairaland remains.

***I cant believe N K E M 8 8 is still censored, Oga Seun never move on? CHai! Igbo gehs! grin grin grin

I beg bro give us okija juju new moniker make I follow ham. I think say the guy don die true true ni
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by VocalWalls: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
moscobabs:

I beg bro give us okija juju new moniker make I follow ham. I think say the guy don die true true ni

No vex oh, na on code.

But if you study okija colors, black and red, always bold. Then you go observe.
The new moniker dey 'mad' sometimes.
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by Applaner: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
How I wish all these praises were given to them while they were here.
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Applaner:
How I wish all these praises were given to them while they were here.
we used to praise them o
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by masseratti: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
moscobabs:

madcow bro
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
masseratti:
madcow bro
yeah!!!!! I was suspecting that moniker
whaoooo so the yeye guy is still remain crazy as he was?
lasticlala and seun must hear this
thanks bro
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by Bezed(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2016
who else still remembers "RED MOSQUITO"
Re: 5 Monikers You Miss On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bezed:
who else still remembers "RED MOSQUITO"

lol na moniker b Dat?

(1) (Reply)

Mortician Reveals Why It Is Necesary To Knock At The Mortuary / Wifi File Transfer From Your Laptop To Android Device / Weekchat Site Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.