Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland (1312 Views)

Nairaland Best Monikers / Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? / Outrageous And Disgusting Monikers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
10) Mynd44: He is one of the popular guys on this forum. This no nonsense moderator will ban you immediately you violate any rule just like Sexkillz (R.I.P to that moniker).

9) Gazuzz: If you own a car and you don't know this man then you are missing a lot cos this man has solution to you car problems . I am sure 99% of nairalanders who own car know him and his friend Siena.

cool TonyBacanista: No doubt, Tonye is the most controversial moniker on nairaland. People know him as a political analyst while some call him a political prostitute because of his support for the present government in recent time.

7) Tosyne2much: This guy is well known for his 10 types.... He has 10 types for everything in the world, Funny guy and a good writer he is a mentor for some guys on nairaland and ladies love him.

6) Viviangist: Vivian is a blogger who has used nairaland to gain her ground ( I stand to be corrected) she actually pull crowd with her genuine topics. Most nairalanders trust her source and for this 80% of her topics make frontpage.

5) Explorers: If you didnt know Sile12 and you don't know Explorers then you are not a nairalander or maybe you are not searching for knowledge. This guys is very popular in discovery and in fact he has planted a lot into our knowledge he deserves kudos.

4) HungerBad: This guy posts make me know that Hunger really bad. I don't know if I should call him a comedian or a political analyst ..... The APC supporter can cover anything coverable to defend Buhari government.

3) LadyF : She makes number 3 on the list for being the most commentor on nairaland. She always fight for first to comment and used to make her colleagues look inferior whenever she comment before them . LadyF has a special signature after her post.lol

2) Seun: The founder of this Forum makes number 2 on my list . The moniker seun must surely appear on nairaland page whether you mention it or not .

1) Lalasticlala: 100% of you will agree with me that this Robot is the most popular moniker on this forum.
For your topic to reach the desire destination you have to call the name lalasticlala . Google has recognised lalasticlala as synonymous to the word "front page"

The above are my top 10 . You can add or Minus o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
WHAT I KNOW MYND44 FOR IS THAT HES NOT FAIR WHEN MAKING DECISIONS, MOST OF THE TIME HE BANS ME WITHOUT ANY COGENT REASON. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by Pheals(f): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mtchwww people just dey open thread like mouth shocked

Angry who get fuel? cry
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tonyebacanista is now a card carrying PDP member,he is no more a political analyst.

He is going to be on ground this weekend helping PDP to rig

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by youngaz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lalasticlala shuld b 1st on d list nwgrin anyway where iz LadyF......ichommy...fredooooo.....Mukina2(preparing 4 camp nou i tink??grin) nd of course youngaz
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WHAT I KNOW MYND44 FOR IS THAT HES NOT FAIR WHEN MAKING DECISHE BANS ME WITHOUT ANY COGENT REASON. lipsrsealed
I always hit the report botton at the bottom of your post
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by malele(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Malele should be number 1
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:
I always hit the report botton at the bottom of your post
TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES BRO lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by PentiumPro(f): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:
Tonyebacanista is now a card carrying PDP member,he is no more a political analyst.

He will end up in a body-bag if he should get involve in rigging.
He should not allow people like Deji that can easily disappear when the heat is on to lead a rookie like him into trouble.
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:

SMH
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by PentiumPro(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WHAT I KNOW MYND44 FOR IS THAT HES NOT FAIR WHEN MAKING DECISIONS, MOST OF THE TIME HE BANS ME WITHOUT ANY COGENT REASON. lipsrsealed
My boy. grin cheesy
You are a kid that easily break rules without knowing. I know you will still break one or two rules on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

SMH
I'm not speculating he posted his Abia trip few days ago,this further shows that average Nigerian youths are just looking for a way to get their share of the national cake

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

My boy. grin cheesy
You are a kid that easily break rules without knowing. I know you will still break one or two rules on this thread.
GOD BLESS YOU SIRE
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm not speculating he posted his Abia trip few days ago,this further shows that average Nigerian youths are just looking for a way to get their share of the national cake
Did he mention that in his post?
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

My boy. grin cheesy
I've reported him again he will dissappear in few min

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Did he mention that in his post?
Yes! check his profile
https://www.nairaland.com/2979979/experience-member-pdp-situation-team
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by PentiumPro(f): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:
I've reported him again he will dissappear in few min

Nowadays, he behaves very gentle and easy going. grin
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

Nowadays, he behaves very gentle and easy going. grin
He gat no choice! if na you nko se you will kontinue? after posting over 500.000 words propagandas against Buhari still Deji Adeyanju refused to call him

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by ichommy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
youngaz:
Lalasticlala shuld b 1st on d list nwgrin anyway where iz LadyF......ichommy...fredooooo.....Mukina2(preparing 4 camp nou i tink??grin) nd of course youngaz

Brother
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
As if it puts money in their account.

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by Sirpluv: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where's my name? undecided undecided angry
Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by HungerBAD: 3:15am On Mar 17, 2016
To the OP.

I feel honored you have me on your list thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by malton: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol. Funny but true. I remember the first few posts I saw of hungerbad then convinced me as to his intellect. The guy is no doubt smart.

OP, seems to me like you're forgetting certain movers and shakers of naira land, smart and intelligent people. I understand that you cannot have everyone included, but there should be a place for the modath and passingshot(s) of nl, don't you think? At least, a mention? They are just as popular if you asked me, due to their unflinching stances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
malton:
Lol. Funny but true. I remember the first few posts I saw of hungerbad then convinced me as to his intellect. The guy is no doubt smart.

OP, seems to me like you're forgetting certain movers and shakers of naira land, smart and intelligent people. I understand that you cannot have everyone included, but there should be a place for the modath and passingshot(s) of nl, don't you think? At least, a mention? They are just as popular if you asked me, due to their unflinching stances.
like u said bro I can't av everybody on The list there are still other popular guys here like Airforce1, .Mukina2 ,Madcow ,obinoscopy,Jarus,Rokiatu and others omission of passingshot is oversight. am sorry for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by HungerBAD: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
malton:

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland by johnwizey: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
OP, ur list is not complete o. U shld ask dose pregnant women abt lady Modath nw.

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Bad Situations / 28 Before And After Pictures Tell You What War Did To The Largest City In Syria / Released Chibok Girls Dont Understand English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.