Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Need Help On What To Do!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On What To Do!!! (580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Help On What To Do!!! by Asikia30: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
The USA Embassy can't find my international passport, what should I do?
I sent in my passport, police report and medical report as requested on the 10th of December. I wrote to the embassy asking when I will get back my passport and they said it will take 15 working days.. I waited for those days and more days but didn't hear from the embassy, I even went to DHL office in VI Lagos but the embassy didn't drop it off. I did write back to they Embassy and they said I should come to the embassy to get my passport, I was at the embassy 4days ago but they could not find my passport!
What should I do?
I know that it is very expensive to get a new passport if it is not expired and i have to go to Abuja. My problem is that I have so much visa on that passport.
How can I make them pay for what they have done to me?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do!!! by happney65: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
This deserves FrontPage..We need to get advice from a whole lot of people on what to do..justwise Seun abeg help us move this ministry forward..

Thank You

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do!!! by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016

1 Like

(1)

2 Escape Death As Car Flies Off Jabi Bridge In Abuja - (photos) / Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip? / Breakingnews: Many Kill In Eke Waka By Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.