Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Blackface Accusing Me His So Unfortunate. 2face Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accusing Me His So Unfortunate. 2face Speaks Out (525 Views)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Accusing Me His So Unfortunate. 2face Speaks Out by Kenneth10110(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Blackface who made a return to the music scene with a new single titled Killah in which he accused Starboy artiste Wizkid of stealing songs from him launched another series of accusations against former group member 2baba idibia, claiming the singer also stole his song.
2Baba has continued to show maturity all along until he eventually cleared the air on the issue when he was interviewed on Channels TV, where he described the incident as unfortunate.
He noted that no matter what Blackface has said about him, he still has much love and respect for him.
“We will trash the whole matter but I got nothing but love and respect for him and it is just so unfortunate that he is coming at me like that,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Wale Attends Toolz & Tunde Demuren’s Wedding / Ooni Of Ife Visits APC Leader, Bola Tinubu In Lagos: (photos) / Small Doctor Ft Olamide 'you Know' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.