Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini (4988 Views)

Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Tecno L5 official discussions / Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just go for Tecno L5 because am using it now.
Why am saying this is that I just handed my Goinee M3 mini to my wife after using it for four days simply because I got a L5 for my wife initially and decided to test run it for a day while she held mine for that day,but couldn't give it back to her because I found L5 better in terms of battery life and Memory inbuilt and smoothness,the only pro about the L5 is that it is not as fast as the M3 mini.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Ana5000(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Humblesam:
Why am saying this is that I just handed my Goinee M3 mini to my wife after using it for four days simply because I got a L5 for my wife initially and decided to test run it for a day while she held mine for that day,but couldn't give it back to her because I found L5 better in terms of battery life and Memory inbuilt and smoothness,the only pro about the L5 is that it is not as fast as the M3 mini.

Wow, so you would give your wife the phone that you didn't like and keep the L5 for yourself? Na WA o.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Ana5000(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
daphid25:

Better get L5 before it get outta stock
Abi.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Ana5000(f): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jascon4:
A relation with a budget of N20,000 is having a tough time making a perfect choice. So I thought she could get help here from tech experts.

Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 and Gionee M3 mini
, which would be more durable and serve better? Please guys, help make an ideal choice, you could also make suggestions of the ones you know outside of the aforementioned. Thanks
I would go for the L5. I trust the brand more.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ana5000:

I would go for the L5. I trust the brand more.

Thanks for the boost sis.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Elxandre(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jascon4:

When you come asking for opinions and you include Tecno, be careful cos there are many Tecno agents here who wouldn't even mind selling you a poor option. cool
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Elxandre(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
bobo65:

Ur head dey there, the phone is so fresh n sleek n smooth
But the battery is small o..
Doesn't it worry you?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by bobo65(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elxandre:

But the battery is small o..
Doesn't it worry you?

Got a full capacity 12000mah power bank

I really don't notice it
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ana5000:

Wow, so you would give your wife the phone that you didn't like and keep the L5 for yourself? Na WA o.
Lol! Never remembered saying I didn't like the phone and besides my wife didn't complain because she is not a phone freak like myself and sorry to say,she likes the red color of the G3 mini than the black color of the L5.
In order words,my wife went for the physical touch n feel while I went for the spec.
I respect her choice and have to let her get the g3 mini with high morale grin
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elxandre:

When you come asking for opinions and you include Tecno, be careful cos there are many Tecno agents here who wouldn't even mind selling you a poor option. cool

Why don't you make your own suggestion bro? I would also appreciate a reason behind the suggestion
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Humblesam:

Da, amedo sure ke L5 ado afon Akan M3?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jascon4:

Da, amedo sure ke L5 ado afon Akan M3?
Etubom,L5 ofon akan M3,ntang ata akpaniko.
Eye ma ke ama adep enye.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by 4truelove: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Abasi do. Ekom do nto eka!
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Edipee(m): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Emesiere o
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Humblesam:

Eye ma ke ama adep enye.

Ok, yak ndep L5 ndien. Amenam aboho
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Jascon4:

Ok, yak ndep L5 ndien. Amenam aboho
o

Mfana ibaha Obong owo
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2016
4truelove:
Abasi do. Ekom do nto eka!
Mesiere eyen Obong, odo die?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Edipee:
Emesiere o

Obong owo amesierende, mkpo edididie?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Edipee(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Humblesam:

Obong owo amesierende, mkpo edididie?
idioko Baba
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by kolexepana: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you get L5, trust me your getting more than you paid for.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by gentlegenius(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Humblesam:

Eye ma ke ama adep enye.
Ete, akedep mmo L5 mfo? Enyam die?
Nkeyom ndidep L5, but uwak owo mi ke Nairaland ebo ke m3mini ofon akan.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by gentlegenius(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Edipee:
Emesiere o
Da owo, emesiere nde
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Ana5000(f): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Humblesam:

Lol! Never remembered saying I didn't like the phone and besides my wife didn't complain because she is not a phone freak like myself and sorry to say,she likes the red color of the G3 mini than the black color of the L5.
In order words,my wife went for the physical touch n feel while I went for the spec.
I respect her choice and have to let her get the g3 mini with high morale grin

OK.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Ana5000(f): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jascon4:

You are welcome
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jascon4:

You mean alcatel pop star is the better of them all?
for sure.its the one amongst them with hd,clear screen
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Humblesam(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
gentlegenius:

Ete, akedep mmo L5 mfo? Enyam die?
Nkeyom ndidep L5, but uwak owo mi ke Nairaland ebo ke m3mini ofon akan.

My bro,Ami sef nkesi kere ntre,tutu nke dep L5. But fast browsing G3m ofon akan L5 because of LTE .
But ekpedi me consider battery life,easy of use, and eyene mkpo Kiet nkutde ke nko. Ekpri apps adonde ke G3m,inbuilt memory esie eyesop ayoho.but de same apps me ndon me L5 edi nsuk nyene 1gb inbuilt balance. Akpe se Mme thread me,eyekut ke use almost all m series of gionee but ata akpa Tecno fone ndepde idi emi.
Sorry ndu ke Kaduna idahaemi, nkedep g3m 19500,ndep L5 19000.from de same shop.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by BolajiChang: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
nice one, i really concur with the l5 battery
Humblesam:
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
krixtal:

But it's downside is the battery. One may have to go about with charger or power bank
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
krixtal:

Apart from the HD screen, what other feature outweighs those of the L5 and M3?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jascon4:

But it's downside is the battery. One may have to go about with charger or power bank
well its just a suggestion you can go for them with high battery capacitance, but the popstars battery is average. See the thread.
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by Jascon4: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
krixtal:
well its just a suggestion you can go for them with high battery capacitance, but the popstars battery is average. See the thread.

I need all the suggestions I can get. On normal usage of th popstar, how long can it's battery last, do you know?
Re: Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini by gentlegenius(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Humblesam:

My bro,Ami sef nkesi kere ntre,tutu nke dep L5. But fast browsing G3m ofon akan L5 because of LTE .
But ekpedi me consider battery life,easy of use, and eyene mkpo Kiet nkutde ke nko. Ekpri apps adonde ke G3m,inbuilt memory esie eyesop ayoho.but de same apps me ndon me L5 edi nsuk nyene 1gb inbuilt balance. Akpe se Mme thread me,eyekut ke use almost all m series of gionee but ata akpa Tecno fone ndepde idi emi.
Sorry ndu ke Kaduna idahaemi, nkedep g3m 19500,ndep L5 19000.from de same shop.
Sosongo eti eti.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / TWRP And Root For Tecno L5, Infinix Zero 3 & Note 2 Testers Needed / No More Whatsapp On Blackberry Phones (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.