Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones (4994 Views)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 / How To Spot Fake Infinix HOT 4 / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by sainttobs(m): 1:11am On May 27, 2017
Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-spot-fake-infinix-products.html
Product imitation is something very inevitable in the world of today especially when the product in question is from a very popular and established brand. Speaking of popular, Infinix devices are widely used in major countries across Africa and popularly known for making affordable smartphones with great and outstanding features
Infinix is now one of the most popular smartphone brands.
Also Read: Infinix Zero 4 specs and Prices

Its popularity has attracted copy cats who have started to introduce into the Nigerian market counterfeit smartphone branded as Infinix smartphones.

Here is how to out rightly tell identify a fake Infinix smartphone.

Tip #1: Boot Screen
Also Read: Infinix Hot S Specification and Prices
Be keen while the smartphone boots. An authentic Infinix will show the Infinix logo. More recent Infinix smartphones will also show the XUI logo.
Fake Infinix smartphones will show a generic logo that is not related to the Infinix logo.

Tip #2: Design/Hardware Features

Check out official press images of the Infinix smartphone,you wish to purchase and note the design and hardware features.
Fake Infinix smartphone might lack obvious features such asa proximity sensor, a feature that is prominent on Infinix smartphones.
Also Read: Best Android Phones Specs and Prices

Tip #3: Display

Counterfeit smartphones often come with low quality displays that fail to perform. An LCD smartphone that appears dull despite it being at a maximum brightness level is a low quality display.
Also Read: Latest Infinix Phones and Their Prices in Nigeria

Tip #3: Price

Infinix Mobility announces the official retail price of itsdevices on various media outlets. Confirm the price by inquiring from InfinixMobility social media pages or related local technology blog.

If a smartphone is way below the recommended retail price,it is very likely that the smartphone is a fake.

Tip #4: Buy from accreditedInfinix Mobile retail/online shops

Purchase your smartphone from accredited Infinix Mobileshops. Infinix has accredited shops in a number of towns in Kenya that areauthorized to sell Infinix smartphones.

Also, make sure that you shop from authorized online shops such as Jumia and Konga.
Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-spot-fake-infinix-products.html

Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by boboLIL(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2017
sainttobs:
Product imitation is something very inevitable in the world of today especially when the product in question is from a very popular and established brand. Speaking of popular, Infinix devices are widely used in major countries across Africa and popularly known for making affordable smartphones with great and outstanding features
Infinix is now one of the most popular smartphone brands.
Also Read: Infinix Zero 4 specs and Prices

Its popularity has attracted copy cats who have started to introduce into the Nigerian market counterfeit smartphone branded as Infinix smartphones.

Here is how to out rightly tell identify a fake Infinix smartphone.

Tip #1: Boot Screen
Also Read: Infinix Hot S Specification and Prices
Be keen while the smartphone boots. An authentic Infinix will show the Infinix logo. More recent Infinix smartphones will also show the XUI logo.
Fake Infinix smartphones will show a generic logo that is not related to the Infinix logo.

Tip #2: Design/Hardware Features

Check out official press images of the Infinix smartphone,you wish to purchase and note the design and hardware features.
Fake Infinix smartphone might lack obvious features such asa proximity sensor, a feature that is prominent on Infinix smartphones.
Also Read: Best Android Phones Specs and Prices

Tip #3: Display

Counterfeit smartphones often come with low quality displays that fail to perform. An LCD smartphone that appears dull despite it being at a maximum brightness level is a low quality display.
Also Read: Latest Infinix Phones and Their Prices in Nigeria

Tip #3: Price

Infinix Mobility announces the official retail price of itsdevices on various media outlets. Confirm the price by inquiring from InfinixMobility social media pages or related local technology blog.

If a smartphone is way below the recommended retail price,it is very likely that the smartphone is a fake.

Tip #4: Buy from accreditedInfinix Mobile retail/online shops

Purchase your smartphone from accredited Infinix Mobileshops. Infinix has accredited shops in a number of towns in Kenya that areauthorized to sell Infinix smartphones.

Also, make sure that you shop from authorized online shops such as Jumia and Konga.
please my infinix hot 3 hotspot automatically turn off anytime I put on to use..how can I solve it please?
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by Toyorsih(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2017
boboLIL:
please my infinix hot 3 hotspot automatically turn off anytime I put on to use..how can I solve it please?

Flash your phone
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by 7agaza(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2017
Toyorsih:

Flash your phone

Good day house please I have an issue with my Note 3.

Once it gets to 85% the phone I'll stop flash charging an the percentage will just remain that way.

But most times it will get to 91% and it will stop flash charging...
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by johnmolokwu: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
my new infinix hot 5 is not original. #emekaoffor plaza in Onitsha are Bosch of fake product
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by koskilala: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2018
wow, nice tips but my question is can i use this method to check if my tecno device is fake or original too??
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by Azeiz(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Go to your phone 'setting' and check if there is autho power on/off
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones by Ejadike(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just check of what you're buying is what you're buying by using imei.info through the phone's imei

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | Best Smartphone Under 60,000 Naira / Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? / Fix n UNLOCK ur Phone Yourself Free + Application Request Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.