Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . (2353 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Corruption INC. The President The Thief And His Wife. Just One Picture. / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . by modath(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

So you get sense of humor na I'm you dry dash people ban

Funny post though

Lmao @ dash people ban.. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . by DaBullIT(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin

FLAWLESS VICTORY

FATALITY

yupeee

modath:

Oh oh, coming from you that's rich.. smiley

So , you are getting your drawers in a bunch now cos he is a PDPthief right? , You were in a vegetative coma when Pa Fa-LIE was getting dissed too , right

Public purse pilferers are in a special category, they deserve all they get & extras.. .. so face front & stay in your lane ... thx.. smiley

Comment of the month
Re: Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . by T9ksy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
koma1:
GEJ has finished this country

Now, you see why they dubbed him Jona-na-ton.

Imagine, if the spend-drift had been given another 4years, what would have remain of the country, afterwards.
Re: Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . by kaboninc(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Oh oh, coming from you that's rich.. smiley

So , you are getting your drawers in a bunch now cos he is a PDPthief right? , You were in a vegetative coma when Pa Fa-LIE was getting dissed too , right

Public purse pilferers are in a special category, they deserve all they get & extras.. .. so face front & stay in your lane ... thx.. smiley

Me, I don't hide my feelings when I want to get into a brawl with any one including you.

And if I do engage with anyone, it is with a clear mind and understanding. Unlike people like you who pretend to be 'cool' and later throw subtle insults here and there.

See the smileys you used to.

Special word for people like you ===> Hypocrite!!!!

Me no get time to waste sha.....especially on discussions like this with you or this topic.
Re: Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. . by Moreoffaith(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Before EFCC force any goat to vomit yam we must see rope on their neck and legs.

I hate seeing chain on their hands.

No be only yam dem eat?

Abeegi that course wey he dey study for yankee na when he wan finish am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Surrender To Military Firepower, Makes A New Demand / Confession Of A Northerner On Biafra, Niger Delta. / PDP Nominates Fayose, Wike To Visit Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.