Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (50855 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by teelady(f): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
1. get a job
2. focus on yourself and your kids
3. dress nice and be happy and make sure you always view yourself in the mirror when you finish dressing, because it's good to always remind yourself of your beauty.
4. let the mistress know she can have your hubby, prove this by laughing at her foolish tactics.
5. don't bother your marriage arguing about her with hubby, nothing you do now will work......you are only pushing your hubby towards her the more you try, the more you lose..........so pretend it doesn't even affect you anymore and give their relationship atleast 3month of uninterrupted honeymoon if not more.
note....
still be humble, and avoid fighting with hubby at all cost. if after all this he hits you, kindly distance yourself from him, and make sure he uses condom too if he wants some sugar. pray to God and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by smartleo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

You did not answer my question... .. tell me of what benefit is keeping the man as husband wen she doesn't stay with him? Husband that has another mistress.. ah ah ah. . A pastor

What moral values does he want to impact on the children?

I quite understands your questions very well,but my bible tells me that a wise woman builds her house...........she can decide to call it a quit and she can decide to fight the battle till its won,its just a matter of choice.can I tell you the truth most of the marital challenges faced that ends in divorce are mostly solveable with prayer and knowledge.my piece

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ipledge10(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
yea yea.
it was deliberate.
I mean when I saw dt guy's comment
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Strahovski1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

I quite understands your questions very well,but my bible tells me that a wise woman builds her house...........she can decide to call it a quit and she can decide to fight the battle till its won,its just a matter of choice.can I tell you the truth most of the marital challenges faced that ends in divorce are mostly solveable with prayer and knowledge.my piece

So in a nut shell the woman should continue suffering in the man's marriage and continue being humiliated by mistress and continue being slapped by church worker (read her previous stories) ... until the battle is won right? cheesy

Alright...

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by PresVA: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
thank you.honestly he has tormented me a lot just because I refuse to acknowledge his relationship with the mistress. but I post this because I think this is the last abuse I will take from him. I have been participating in lifting up the church, all the books and activities the church can boots of today are all my deeds.it hurts that some are blaming me of becoming pregnant it happen because I don't want him to say that am not playing my role as a wife to him which is why he is thinking of another woman. I once belive in endurance that is why no matter what he did I endure but this is to much and is after my kids now.I have a meeting with the church members tomorrow regarding this issue I pray God guide my words. thank you all I really appreciate all the response.
Same church members that slap and torment you are the ones calling you for meeting?

Don't you both have parents?

3 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

She was 14 when her parents gave her out to a man 31 years older than her to settle a debt.

...thought as much! The foundation of the marriage is wrong. God help her and a very big shame on her parents. Do people still do such nonsense these days?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
I advice you divorce the man and move on.. What legacy are you leaving for your children? especially the boys? undecided

Do not make anymore of yourself a fool. Just leave the man unless there is more to it because i dont understand lipsrsealed
I tire oooooo.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Shiningmama(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

She was 14 when her parents gave her out to a man 31 years older than her to settle a debt.

Are you serious?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ Nkasiobi87
Madam, I am very sorry for all these trouble you are passing through. as much as i am not an advocate of divorce because I am a Catholic, I would advice you to separate from this man. I dont know how you managed to get pregnant after five kids and also in the midst of this crises, bringing an innocent baby into these troubles. Anyway the deed has been done, this baby has come to stay and he/she will be a blessing to you and also being happiness and laughter into your life. Back to the matter on ground, temporarily separate from him and get your life back on track, i.e. get a job and give your kids a better life and if your husband eventually comes to his senses and comes back begging after he is done with his mistress (because he will eventually realise his mistakes) then you can accept him back and that's left for you to decide. But as for now, leave and run for your life, because what you are going through is mental, physical and emotional torture which isn't good for a pregnant woman. All the best ma'am.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by CoolUsername: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

For sure, a lot of Nigerian women go through hell in their Marriage, but once you point it out, they tag you a Feminist or marriage destroyer.

Is it not this same website that advices women to stay with cheating men because ' time is not on their side'. You think this man was not cheating before marriage?
Just a shame all around.

There absolutely nothing wrong in being a feminist, I'm a proud one. The people who use it as an insult probably don't know the meaning the word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Evacroft: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls why will they call u for a meeting in the church,the pple who called u for a meeting,did they also call ur hubby and are they marriage counselors, or looking for another opportunity to embarrass you more.
because firstly a church where members stand by and see a woman recieve slap from a male church member ain't worth the time.

Hope this is not a ploy to harm you. Pls family is everything, get ur family aware of what is going on asap. Goodluck.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by hooklover: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Emuryme:
Am in a similar situation bt far frm yurs,mine are side chicks especially d side chick dat doesnt respect dia limits,bt call me end time wife or whatever,any side chicks dat crosses her boundaries or mess wit me and i get to knw is in for it,i wrk my ass off,look after d kids bt trust me,i stil av the time to teach any side chick or mistress the lesson of their life if they cross their limits,so my dear,being submissive to your hubby doesn't make u a fool .av dealt wit sum side chicks and mistress dat weneva de see my hubby coming from left,they turn to right.

Deer is no grantee day fighting with disabilities side chick will make ur man love u .

And if he lovea d side dish more tgain u is either u die or park out off d house.

Wat happened to dignity off a woman, ur husband cheat on youif I believe in urself u will leave him and move one.

Wit dis ur mentality don't die like fowl cos of man day will marry another one as soon as u are 6 ft.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Wumine(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
The power of a praying WIFE! Pray without ceasing that God should give YOU peace in your heart
Your husband is definitely not worth your happiness and you deserve to be happy and be there for your kids
I don't think you have any business befriending the homewrecker, you are simply giving her more power. She wouldn't be intruding in your life if your husband didn't let her in. In fact you have no business with her
May God give you the strength to walk away from them both. Amen
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Adeboyefa(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't befriend her yet. She may poison you or your kids.

Don't kill her and sin against God.

There is an easy way out.
To have peace in your home, get her phone number and place an I-need-a-husband advert in relevant sections of various newspapers with the number. She will soon have many suitors, choose one and leave your husband alone. Once she is happily married, you can now be friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by GideonOmach(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.