Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman (1841 Views)

Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" / Inform Police 24hrs Before Having Sex Or Spend 5yrs In Jail, Court Tells Man / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by ganja06(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
A man cleared of raping a woman has been ordered to give police 24 hours' notice before he has sex.
The man, in his 40s, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was acquitted in 2015 at a retrial after claiming the alleged victim had consented.
An interim sexual risk order, initially imposed in December, has been extended for four months by magistrates in York.
It requires the man disclose any planned sexual activity to the police or face up to five years in prison.
The order - which was drawn up by magistrates in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, and extended in York - reads: "You must disclose the details of any female including her name, address and date of birth.
"You must do this at least 24 hours prior to any sexual activity taking place."
It also contains restrictions on his use of the Internet and mobile phone devices and requires him to inform officers of any change of address.
A further court hearing in May will decide whether the interim order should be made into a full order, which has a minimum duration of two years and can last indefinitely.
Sexual risk orders were introduced in England and Wales in March last year and can be applied to any individual who the police believe poses a risk of sexual harm, even if they have never been convicted of a crime.
They are civil orders imposed by magistrates at the request of police.

source: http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FU8fA8x&h=OAQGYz1I7&enc=AZN_5y0CIe23VzShLEa-I70IjYd_oWfJkKj5d2ck16Jeo5eea3yGKjZpZufbDOR4dMPHoj65hGE4e5McIV38BNIm4F6oHbajVite7ikUAoq1byv743ScTtoDjr02_gIfA9guFo7j1Bq95xQQcNZR926g&s=1
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by chiwob(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala!
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nonsense grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Owoplenty(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
It is a judgement void of justice, that shouldn't be
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Lanretoye(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Officer,I wan bleep tomorrow oo,if u like talk say I no tell u.
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Pwayne2016(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Endtime
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by monkvirus(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2016
End time judgment grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by walemoney007(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2016
E b like say him thing too big,and e they use am injure ladies grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by cold(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Owoplenty:
It is a judgement void of justice, that shouldn't be
How so? The directive is perfectly in order. Or how else are they supposed to check his excesses? In extreme cases of peadophilia the judge have had to order what is known as a chemical castration to cut the libido of such an offender to prevent him reoffending. So what say you now?
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
This actually negates certain fundamental human rights ala Right to personal liberty, freedom from discrimination and probably right to dignity of human person enshrined in the Universal Declaration of human rights(UDHR)(s.44*me think*).

Anywayz, the law would definitely not solve his immediate sexual needs.
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by rayblast(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2016
lolz, i love dis Movie!!!!!!! Did he drop his manhood wit d Police Police arrest hin dick and let d man go Cos i dnt understand dis tin ooooo
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by wasco24: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Hahhahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Shecxyy: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by yhemsy62(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman by Owoplenty(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
cold:

How so? The directive is perfectly in order. Or how else are they supposed to check his excesses? In extreme cases of peadophilia the judge have had to order what is known as a chemical castration to cut the libido of such an offender to prevent him reoffending. So what say you now?
the case in subject isn't pedophilia, and i am not against penal administration but such a punishment can make one a sociopath or perpetual criminal

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka / Small Nnamdi Kanu Giving Buhari Heart Attack!! / The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.