Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) (2891 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Photo. Can Niaralanders Figure Out Which One Of These 3 women Is The Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by yinkus4u2c(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Happened this morning in Kwale Delta state. A woman stripped her 9 years old son, gave him wounds all over and took him to his school to report him to his teachers that the boy stole 5,000 naira from her wallet... Did she do well or not?

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Danosaur007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
What kind of treatment is this?..cos of 5k..useless mother..but that boy needs help sha
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Affegott(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
She might have gone a bit too far for me, but that might be the best way to teach her kid stealing is a shameful thing at the early stage. What she needs to also do is afterwards explain to the boy in a soft voice how bad it is too steal and probably apologize for treating him that way. The kid need to know it's out of love and a good future for him.

And poster above, even if it was 5#... The child should be scolded.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by grad2012(f): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
She took it just too far kilode,there are so many ways you can deal with the child.
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omg, i love this. A 9 years old boy stealing 5K?! Next time he sees money, he will avoid it.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Idydarling(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
see her big mouth
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 01, 2016
WOMEN always Embarrassing me.
WOMEN and Jungle Justice.

I am becoming speechless
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Affegott:
She might have gone a bit too far for me, but that might be the best way to teach her kid stealing is a shameful thing at the early stage. What she needs to also do is afterwards explain to the boy in a soft voice how bad it is too steal and probably apologize for treating him that way. The kid need to know it's out of love and a good future for him.

If the mothers of Sambo Dasuki, Olisa Metuselah, Obanikoro, Bode George, Bafarawa, the Inffectual Buffon and and other national and international thieves have done this, maybe Nigeria would not have been in the mess we are in today. Just imagine only one Olisah Metuselah stealing $2 million dollars, you should know that this man must have started from stealing 2 Naira in primary school.

Anyway, that treatment too harsh. No be national budget the pikin steal nah. Imagine if na this woman come be judge for Olisa Metuselah case, she for say make them first kill Olisah with gun, then hang his dead body for years, thereafter bring the body down for people to kill again with knives and cutlasses.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
maybe she did this to warn him, cuz if he grew up a thief, he may not be only stripped naked but roasted alive....
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by jahsharon: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Affegott:

If GEJ, Mama Piss, Tinubu, Fayose, Obanikoro, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Fashola, Bode George, Obasanjo, IBB, Kwakwanso, Bafarawa, Atiku Abubakar and other members of the looting elite had mothers two treated them this way when they were stealing meat from the pot of soup at age 5, 6, or 7, maybe, just maybe they will not grow into Nation Looters, International Thieves and Destiny Destroyers.
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by EfemenaXY: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians and violence.

Bush woman.
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by sisisioge: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
He stole 5k! Chai! Five thousand naira in NGN at age 9! Olordhavemercy!

Yeah... She did well. She took him to school without his cloths on? Chai! That's gross! May God help us train our wards o.

1 Like

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Franky826: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
wait o at 9 he is already stealing 5k

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. prov22:15

mum I salute you. I hope the kid will learn his lessons. he is still young and can still be salvaged.

1 Like

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by southernbelle(f): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2016
I hope he learnt his lesson after this humiliation because if after all this, he didn't, then the mum has got a bigger problem to handle.
N5,000 at 9?? That's so bad, how was he ever going to spend it in peace?

1 Like

Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by Nutase: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Danosaur007:
What kind of treatment is this?..cos of 5k..useless mother..but that boy needs help sha
obviously she went to an extreme but that doesn't make her a useless mother. A 9 year old child that can steal 5k is a disaster in the making. It will soon graduate to armed robbery and kidnapping which goes hand in hand with murder.
I believe she overreacted out of love and concern for the future of her son.
Re: Did The Mom Do Well Or Not? (with Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2016
The woman don mad ooo. See her mouth grin and beating pose grin

5,000 for this Buhari era.....dem nefa born dat pickin...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Baby Walk / My Husband Is Complaining. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.