Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen (2901 Views)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Why Do Christain Women Hate Polygamy If The Bible Foretold It? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Prof0fficial: 10:10am On May 10, 2020
I love garlic because of its health benefits regardless of the smell.
but all women seem to hate the fragrant smell. A brother has almost been insulted by his partner on few occasions because he chewed garlic in the night, even after brushing mouth and taking other things to subsidise the odour.
the challenging part is that she avoids him.
he can't afford to compromise his health just to please someone's interest. he only like to chew it every night, now this seems difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by foxxydude: 10:30am On May 10, 2020
Chew it after kissing grin
Problem solved

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Patented: 10:40am On May 10, 2020
Swallow like a pill instead of chewing. The odour is truly offensive when you chew it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Prof0fficial: 10:56am On May 10, 2020
even when you slice it and swallow my dear d odour comes from the stomach and anyone kissing u will still perceive it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Adonispco: 10:58am On May 10, 2020
Please Op;
What are its benefit?
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Immortalz(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
even when you slice it and swallow my dear d odour comes from the stomach and anyone kissing u will still perceive it

The odour comes but not as much as when you chew. For me, i swallow.
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by crackkhaus: 11:05am On May 10, 2020
Dude it's not just a woman's thing, I love garlic when it has been cooked/mixed in with food...but will avoid anyone who chews it raw or drinks the juice after it has been soaked, at least until I can't perceive it in their breath.

Can't stand it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2020
I do swallow it
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
foxxydude:
Problem solved
Better still, he could get himself a partner who likes the unpleasant garlic breath.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by foxxydude: 2:01pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Better still, he could get himself a partner who likes the unpleasant garlic breath.

You want him to leave his partner grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2020
foxxydude:

You want him to leave his partner grin
Your words, not mine. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by We4all: 3:51pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
but all women seem to hate the fragrant smell. I have been almost denied sex and insulted by my partner on few occasions because I chewed garlic in the night before making advances on her, even after brushing mouth and taking other things to subsidise the odour.
the challenging part is that she says she love kissing so much.
I can't afford to compromise my health just to please someone's interest. I only like to chew it every night, now this seems difficult.

So, I put it to you that you have never asked your girlfriend to perform MouthAction on you cos, that would mean compromising her health just to please you.
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by klenton(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
but all women seem to hate the fragrant smell. I have been almost denied sex and insulted by my partner on few occasions because I chewed garlic in the night before making advances on her, even after brushing mouth and taking other things to subsidise the odour.
I can't afford to compromise my health just to please someone's interest. I only like to chew it every night, now this seems difficult.

what health benefits.... is garlic the only thing that gives that health benefit??

i cannot stay with anybody that eats garlic, not to talk of chewing it.

please whenever you chew that thing find somewhere and recline yourself, you cannot have such an offensive odour and be looking for some one to make advances at,. abi you wan choke someone's daughter

i dont understand this idea of people chewing garlic for whatever reason, that smell alone is a serious side effect, its like having halitosis and that's a disease on its own.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:

Garlic smells very bad when it coming from someones mouth
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by DRPAIT123(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
Its got nothing to do with women at all.
I personally can't kiss anyone with the Garlic odour in their mouth.
May parents didn't teach the kids how to take it, my dad only started taking it when we are all grown ups, he tried forcing it on us because of some health benefits but he failed.
I only started taking a bit of ginger recently, but hell no to Garlic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:

Are you the only one that likes his health?
Your partner obviously likes her own health too, hence doesn't want the odour around her.
While garlic may be beneficial, stop chewing it, but rather crush it and use it in your cooking, lick some menthol sweets afterwards and then make the extra effort of brushing your teeth/mouth after every meal.
I always cook with garlic btw- fresh garlic, garlic paste, garlic powder, just name it and I realise you get rid of the odour by brushing regularly
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Mindlog: 4:24pm On May 10, 2020
It is not about women, even snakes hate the smell thus wherever they perceive garlic, snakes respect themselves and change direction.
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Prof0fficial: 4:32pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=We4all post=89397929][/b]

So, I put it to you that you have never asked your girlfriend to perform MouthAction on you cos, that would mean compromising her health just to please you.[/quote

what do I need that for...my concern is make her orgasm first before I consider my own which I can decide wen to...
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by deltateam: 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
foxxydude:
Problem solved

Sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by SweetCunt97(f): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
Guy garlic smell is very very irritating and strong. Ordinary one seed that I swallowed like 3 day ago, my fart still reeks of garlic.. U can imagine
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Prof0fficial: 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
eyinjuege:

Are you the only one that likes his health?
Your partner obviously likes her own health too, hence doesn't want the odour around her.
While garlic may be beneficial, stop chewing it, but rather crush it and use it in your cooking, lick some menthol sweets afterwards and then make the extra effort of brushing your teeth/mouth after every meal.
I always cook with garlic btw- fresh garlic, garlic paste, garlic powder, just name it and I realise you get rid of the odour by brushing regularly

my dear for you to get the best medicinal value especially the Allicin it has to be raw fresh garlic. professionals and people who have medical reasons for taking garlic knows..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by We4all: 5:20pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Prof0fficial post=89399428][/quote]

Oh! In other words, MouthAction ain't your thing. I don't believe you, but would rather take your word for it.
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Bola146(f): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Chew it after kissing now lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Phenomenal16(f): 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:
I can't afford to compromise my health just to pleaders someone's interest. I only like to chew it every night, now this seems difficult.
..lol
ProfDview
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
Prof0fficial:

I take garlic a lot too. Early this year hubs had cough and spent almost 10k treating the cough. I got infected too but I wasnt bothered. Garlic and ginger saved me. I spent nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Lush100(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
Wow.
Started eating garlic when I was about 20 years old then I was in Abuja.
Ate lots of bananas too.
Ate a lot of them during that time.
I am sure it was what helped my health that I could stay in very terrible condition and survive.
I don't care about the smell.
U can take Tom Tom to alter the smell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by yuswrld20(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
i hate dat stuff ehn
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
Prof0fficial:

my dear for you to get the best medicinal value especially the Allicin it has to be raw fresh garlic. professionals and people who have medical reasons for taking garlic knows..
Substitute garlic with lemon grass infusion.
If u have aloe Vera, u can chew a tiny portion too.

The specie of garlic cultivated in Nigeria has very strong smell( it's the best) and it's organic but the smelling part is intolerable.
Plenty of them in the north. U will want to vomit.
Re: Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
Cook with it. It reduces the smell. But I like it (not raw obviously).
so, that your claim about all women is not accurate. Asian women nko? Big garlic lovers.
So definitely not all women.

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Ran Away From Home / Weird: Sexy 47 Year Old GrandMa Wants Plastic Surgery To Look "Older"! / What Relation Is Your Mother's Uncle's Daughter's Son To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.