Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Someone Should Help Me Find Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Should Help Me Find Hell (634 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me Find Hell by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2009
please does anyone have any CONRETE evidence to prove that theres a place called hell. did jesus or the appostles PLAINLY declared that hell exists?
Re: Someone Should Help Me Find Hell by jagunlabi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
Christians and muslims all seem to know the address and direction since they are the biggest exponents for the place.Maybe they can help.I wonder if owning a GPS device can help you locate it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Christian God And The Demon / What Will You Be Remenbered For? / Mssn Cwc, Lagos State: Hic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.