Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Knowing Your GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing Your GOD (384 Views)

How Great Is Your God? / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your GOD by Tmboy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Knowing your God (dan 11:32b)
Thank God for a 2015 well spent this is another year with the Lord and wepray for a fruitful year in Jesus name
Like I do tell people Christianity is a personal decision and not a ‘this is what people are doing issue’.
I was discussing with a brother and I was trying to ask him why he like listening to hip-hop music and he said oh when other people are listening to it will you like to be the odd one out?. This got me a little laughter and I can see that this is the idea that many people has. Which is not so.
The race to the heavenly kingdom is a personal race and mind you if you have forgotten let me remind you that on the last day no one will stand with you or for you. It will be you and you alone to give account of your whole days on earth
Daniel 11:32b says’ But the people that knows THEIR God shall be strong and do exploit’ did you see something there?
This verse of the bible makes us to understand that knowing God is a personal issue and mind you the extent to which you know God determines the extent to which you can live to trust, suffer for and enjoy God.
Are you scared when I mentioned suffer for?
Laughs
The life of apostle paul explains that…………..
Before he was converted he did not know God and as a result he took it up to start persecuting Christians but when he had an encounter with God he started devoting his time to know God and it got to a time he said in phip 3:10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and THE FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERING, being made conformable unto his death………….
This is not to scare us but to know that Christianity is just a call to emulate jesus pattern of life………
Do you know your God?….
Continue reading at
https://timi10./2016/01/16/knowing-your-god/

(1) (Reply)

Reality Is Eternity / Father Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? / Let God Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.