Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked (608 Views)

Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested / Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by AmeboBook: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
I never knew burglars had any form of sympathy in their hardened heart. Such was the case of a man who was fed up of having his car stolen and dumped by burglars. He thought out an idea and decided to drop a note for the burglers. He started by saying: If you’re reading this, you are probably stealing my car. I’m a nice person and likely would you have given you a ride.

A Reddit user, mfiasco, left the rather sarcastic note in the glovebox of his Honda in the hope that the thieves would at least leave the car where it wouldn’t be towed.

He said: “I left a snarky note in the glovebox of my Honda the last time it was stolen. Just recovered the car from the most recent theft. They read my letter and I think it worked; they ditched it in front of a house this time (YAY).”

Shockingly, he even greets the burgl

Read more on this by following the link below.

http://amebobook.com/fed-up-man-leaves-polite-note-to-burglars-fond-of-stealing-his-car-and-it-worked/

amebobook.com

Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by Vomm: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
I bet This won't work in naija, if buyer no dey for the car, dem go ldismantle am and sell it as spare part! grin
Re: Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by kossyablaze(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hehehehehe make believe
Re: Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by vault(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vomm:
I bet This won't work in naija, if buyer no dey for the car, dem go ldismantle am and sell it as spare part! grin

they won't even read the letter grin
Re: Fed Up Man Leaves Polite Note To Burglars Fond Of Stealing His Car And It Worked by vault(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
I guess we should call them nice burglars huh? grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani's And Ak47 / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them / NDLEA Busts Nigerian- Mexican Drug Cartel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.