Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them (608 Views)

How A Burglar Slept With Family Before Robbing Them / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them by Sabipeepz(f): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Two robbery suspects were arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command on Monday. They are Abdullahi Isiaka and another identified as Abel.
I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them
The duo, it was learnt used to be members of a four-man gang including Governor and Brigadier, who have since been arrested.

They were nabbed around Ijora-Badia on Monday morning, while they were going for an operation on their motorcycle.
Unfortunately for them, policemen were raiding motorcycles flouting traffic laws in that axis, leading to their arrest and the recovery of a gun.

According to the police, Isiaka usually pleasured himself by handling the breasts of his female victims before dispossessing them of their valuables.
He was said to have confessed that caressing the breasts of his female victims before robbing them made him very happy.
Read Full Story here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/i-love-caressing-my-victims-breasts-before-robbing-them/

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them by maxti: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
What a world!

(1) (Reply)

I Killed 10-year-old Pupil Because She Provoked Me - Teacher / NDLEA Busts Nigerian- Mexican Drug Cartel / Video: Is This Military Training For Female Or She's Been Maltreated???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.