Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Islam and violence are one - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam and violence are one (877 Views)

Religion And Violence- Sworn Brothers Of Destruction. / Sharia: Forced Marriage And Violence Against Women / Sex And Violence In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam and violence are one by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
This is not intended to discredit islam but we need to seek the truth because only the truth will set us free from bondage. pls can you moslems fully expain why your religon involves so much violence in the name of expanding your faith and becoming a matyr? what concrete proof do you have to prove that allah expects you to use force to promote your ideas? why are you so intolerant of other religions? why should you extremists trample on human rights? you call non-moslems infidels and enemies of allah, but allah created the infidels himself. if actually non-moslems are the enemies of allah, why did allah create them? dont you think he should wipe them out himself? he doesnt need your cutlass, dagger and guns to do it. what makes you 100% SURE that your practices and ideas are absolutely approved by allah? since allah has chosen to remain silent for now lets have the situation this way. i think theres going to be a huge suprise when allah breaks his silence because thats when the real truth will emerge which might different from what you moslems think.
Re: Islam and violence are one by xynerio(m): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2009
And what make think allah is God. Allah u are hearing is a demon that appeared in form of an angel to mohammed and taught him about this so called JIHAD(killing innocent people and calling it holy war) nonsense, If allah is really GOD why is there no translation of his name in english. Allah is allah in yoruba,hausa, of course igbo and even pigin. They are blinded.
Re: Islam and violence are one by Tudor6(f): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2009
What the fu.*k does the english language have to do with the supremacy of allah?
Mehn na wa ooO
Re: Islam and violence are one by timmy7(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2009
I thot allah is god in english olorun oba in yor'ba grin
Re: Islam and violence are one by sleek29(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2009
of course islam is just another political tool for world domination for the arabs, it has nothing to do with God as all they think of is killing the jews and then destroying america and the west, then world domination, thats exactly what i think cuz i hv been hearing it for 22 years of my life!!!
Re: Islam and violence are one by xynerio(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2009
U are right Tim allah is a ''god'' and not God. Olorun oba is a name given to the MOST HIGH GOD, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS WHOSE ONLY SON IS JESUS. Without JESUS u are a nobody.
Re: Islam and violence are one by Tudor6(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2009
Says who?
Re: Islam and violence are one by blacksta(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Says who? 

Says the God Almighty  - Your Stance does not change or will have no bearing at all that God is Still Great and fprever faithfull.
Re: Islam and violence are one by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2009
sleek29:

of course islam is just another political tool for world domination for the arabs, it has nothing to do with God as all they think of is killing the jews and then destroying america and the west, then world domination, thats exactly what i think cuz i hv been hearing it for 22 years of my life!!!
part of what they pray for five times a day or so is for their allah to give them the capability to kill all non-moslems on earth.
Re: Islam and violence are one by ishow2005(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
do not abuse or talk bad of another person father or mother or faith so that they will not do same to u.plz muslims dont take offence to this thread,just be patient, remember,ur lord is hapi wit those who r patient and the patient ones r stronger ,
Re: Islam and violence are one by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
ishow2005:

do not abuse or talk bad of another person father or mother or faith so that they will not do same to u.plz muslims dont take offence to this thread,just be patient, remember,ur lord is hapi wit those who r patient and the patient ones r stronger ,
i think its better you said so before the start burning churches and killing innocent people.
Re: Islam and violence are one by sleek29(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
The prophet bewitched ( Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428), Later Muslim authorities even went so far as to say that he was at one time inspired by Satan to put some verses into the Qur'an. They were later removed because they were Satanic verses. (Surah 53:19,20), The Hadith tells us that "Allah made the prophet wealthy through conquests." (Bukhari III: no. 495), He did not keep the rules he imposed upon others. He had more wives than four (Bukhari vol. I, no. 268) and did not write a will (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 3,4). He commanded that anyone who fell away from Islam should be murdered. (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630) Volume IX is filled with death threats against apostasy (pgs. 10,11, 26, 34, 45, 50, 57, 341, 342). , The punishment of apostates reveals that he did not believe in the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech, the freedom of assembly and the freedom of the press. The fact that he commanded that no churches or synagogues be allowed in Arabia is a telling argument that he was not a man of peace, The Hadith reveals that Muhammad had to ask forgiveness for sin more than seventy times a day. (Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724) Since Muslims believe that prophets must be sinless, this means that Muhammad was not a prophet., He was guilty of false prophecies.
1 - The 100 yr. Prophecy. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 539)
2. The end of the world predictions. (Bukhari vol. IV, no.401),Muhammad was a dog hater. He thought that angels could not enter a house if a dog was there and that black dogs were devils. Thus he ordered dogs to be killed and forbid the selling of dogs. (Bukhari vol- IV, nos. 539, 540; Muslim vol. I, nos. 551, 552; vol. II, nos. 3803, 3829), People turn into rats, pigs and monkeys. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 524, 627; Muslim vol. IV, no. 7135). Abraham's father was turned into an animal (Bukhari vol. IV, no.569), Muslims have one intestine while non-Muslims have seven! (Muslim vol. 111, no. 5113-5115),We should drink camel urine as a medicine. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 234),From Bukhari vol. VI, no. 509 we learn the following things:
a. Muhammad did not collect the fragments of the Qur'an and make them into a manuscript.
b. Some of the Companions of Muhammad were killed in battle and whatever surahs they had memorized died with them.
c. Abu Bakr asked Zaid to collect the fragments of the Qur'an and arrange them into a manuscript.
d. Zaid hesitated because the task was harder than sifting through an entire mountain.
e. The task was difficult because of:
1. the fragile nature of the fragments: palm leaves, stones, bones, etc.
2. the faulty memories of men (vol. VI, no. 527)
3. the false claims of men (vol. VI, no 523)
4. conflicting versions of the Qur'an (vol VI, no. 510, 514, 523)
5. contradictory orders of the surahs (vol VI, no. 515, 518)
6. God caused verses to be abrogated or forgotten. (vol. IV, nos. 57, 62, 69, 299, 393; VI, nos. 510, 511, 527,
7. Muhammad himself forgot and missed various parts of the Qur'an (vol. VI, no. 558, 562)
2. Even after the manuscript was put together, they found that they had missed some verses (Bukhari vol. IV, no. 62, no. 510).

3. They tried to burn all the other Qur'anic fragments and manuscripts. (VI, no. 510)

4. Uthman is usually credited for making the present text. (vol. I, no. 63; vol. IV, no. 709; vol. VI, nos. 507, 510)

It is clear that the text of the Qur'an was not perfect and that conflicts arose which made it necessary to make one uniform text. That Uthman tried to burn all the other Qur'ans is clear. Yet, there are thousands of variant readings and there remains controversies about verses such as the one about stoning which were omitted by mistake,1. Theological errors: The Qur'an is mistaken about what Christians and Jews believe. (Surah 5:73, 75; 9:30).

2. Historical mistakes: the Samaritans (Surah 20:85, 97), Alexander the Great, etc.

3. Grammatical errors: Arabic scholars point out errors in Surahs 2:177, 192; 3:59; 4:162; 5:69; 7:160; 13:28; 20:66; 63:10, etc.

4. Linguistical errors: Even though the Qur'an claims to be in pure Arabic (12:2; 13:37; 16:105; 4l:44; 42:7), it has foreign words.

5. Scientific errors: sun in muddy pond (Surah 18:86), mountains never shake (Surah 16:15; 21:31; 31: 10; 78:6,7; 88:19)

6. Moral errors: Muhammad justifying the taking of his daughter-in-law (Surah 33:36,38)

7. Mathematical errors: Did creation take six days (Surahs 7:51; 10:3) or eight days (Surah 41:9, 10, 12)?

8. Chronological errors: Puts Muslim vocabulary into mouth of Patriarch, prophets, etc. (Surah 2:129133; 7:124,126, etc.). The words did not exist in Hebrew or Arabic at that time.

9. Biblical errors: The convolution of names, places, events and times. Couldn't even get the name of Jesus right. He was the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross according to the Bible. The Qur'an contradicts this.

10. Political errors; Commands Jihad -- against apostates and non-Muslims (Surah 4:91; 5:33; 9:5)
Re: Islam and violence are one by timmy7(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islam and violence are one by gen2genius(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Trust Abuzola and his fellow jihadists, they'll avoid this thread like a plague! grin grin
Re: Islam and violence are one by MUZBO(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
eina:

pls can you moslems fully expain why your religon involves so much violence in the name of expanding your faith and becoming a matyr?

Exactly, one Alhaji guy once put cutlass to your neck and asked you to convert abi? Bring modern time proof not 1700s movies that you watch o! In the 1700s most christians in europe were prostitutes anyway! In Africa they were cannibals.

eina:

why are you so intolerant of other religions?

Christians are the most intolerant creatures on earth. They can't even tolerate each other. If na lie then attend that your girlfriends catholic church! Oh sorry, they are not christians abi? You just came here blabbing about Muslims hating Jews- Those that perpetrated the holocaust were muslims abi? Ehn Mr. Pastor? Their leader was one Al-hitman aka Hitler!
Re: Islam and violence are one by gen2genius(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Was a hitler a Christian?

And please tell us why religious violence in Nigeria always comes from where you have the highest population of moslems?

I'd also appreciate it if you could tell me the meaning of the sword emblem in Saudi Arabian flag.

Then how could a "holy" messenger of God be a libertine and a paedophile? How could Muhammed still have eyes for an eight-year-old at the age of 53

Islam and violence are one. FACT!
Re: Islam and violence are one by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
MUZBO:

Exactly, one Alhaji guy once put cutlass to your neck and asked you to convert abi? Bring modern time proof not 1700s movies that you watch o! In the 1700s most christians in europe were prostitutes anyway! In Africa they were cannibals. 
Christians are the most intolerant creatures on earth. They can't even tolerate each other. If na lie then attend that your girlfriends catholic church! Oh sorry, they are not christians abi?  You just came here blabbing about Muslims hating Jews- Those that perpetrated the holocaust were muslims abi? Ehn Mr. Pastor? Their leader was one Al-hitman aka Hitler!

listen aboki, no alhaji will put a cutlass to my neck because the law protects me, but if given the full opportunity, this alhaji will not
even ask me to convert, i will receive an outright death sentence. it is the ultimate desire of your imams home and abroad to make islam rule the world and theres no way you can achieve that if not your jihad. and thats one reason why your osama bin laden is troubling the US. besides are you trying to tell me some moslems are not prostitutes? regarding the issue of tolerance, why cant a non-moslem practice his religon in saudi arabia? about the holocaust, moslem are ready to wipe out all non moslems away from the earth if given the chance. and this will be far worse than the holocaust.
Re: Islam and violence are one by MUZBO(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2009
eina:

listen aboki, no alhaji will put a cutlass to my neck because the law protects me, but if given the full opportunity, this alhaji will not
even ask me to convert, i will receive an outright death sentence.

Well maybe the guy would consider you too hypocritical to be a muslim. Just your ill-luck.
eina:

it is the ultimate desire of your imams home and abroad to make islam rule the world and theres no way you can achieve that if not your jihad. and thats one reason why your osama bin laden is troubling the US.

Ahhh! You don't know much. Osama is troubling the U.S because the U.S wants to influence/rule the world. The U.S is full of christians and jews by the way. Gosh!, even kids know the U.S is a meddlesome country.

eina:

besides are you trying to tell me some moslems are not prostitutes?

Oh, so you don't dispute that christians were/are prostitutes. Most are now gay and the church has accepted this. That means you have hope of marrying one of your fellow posters.
eina:

regarding the issue of tolerance, why cant a non-moslem practice his religon in saudi arabia?

Same reason why a muslim born and bred in most european countries will find it difficult to get a job or practice Islam.
eina:

about the holocaust, moslem are ready to wipe out all non moslems away from the earth if given the chance. and this will be far worse than the holocaust.
Smart guy, you didn't dispute this too. Well why don't you wait and see whether muslims will wipe you guys out, if you survive this your 2nd holocaust then you'd really have a story to tell. Until then- STOP BEING PESSIMISTIC WILL YOU.
Re: Islam and violence are one by MUZBO(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2009
eina:

even ask me to convert, i will receive an outright death sentence.

Well maybe the guy would consider you too hypocritical to be a muslim. Just your ill-luck.
eina:

it is the ultimate desire of your imams home and abroad to make islam rule the world and theres no way you can achieve that if not your jihad. and thats one reason why your osama bin laden is troubling the US.

Ahhh! You don't know much. Osama is troubling the U.S because the U.S wants to influence/rule the world. The U.S is full of christians and jews by the way. Gosh!, even kids know the U.S is a meddlesome country.

eina:

besides are you trying to tell me some moslems are not prostitutes?

Oh, so you don't dispute that christians were/are prostitutes. Most are now gay and the church has accepted this. That means you have hope of marrying one of your fellow posters.
eina:

regarding the issue of tolerance, why cant a non-moslem practice his religon in saudi arabia?

Same reason why a muslim born and bred in most european countries will find it difficult to get a job or practice Islam.
eina:

about the holocaust, moslem are ready to wipe out all non moslems away from the earth if given the chance. and this will be far worse than the holocaust.
Smart guy, you didn't dispute this too. Well why don't you wait and see whether muslims will wipe you guys out, if you survive this your 2nd holocaust then you'd really have a story to tell. Until then- STOP BEING PESSIMISTIC WILL YOU.
Re: Islam and violence are one by MUZBO(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2009
gen2genius:

Was a hitler a Christian?
Oh, but he wasn't a muslim so shut up about muslims and the holocaust!
gen2genius:

And please tell us why religious violence in Nigeria always comes from where you have the highest population of moslems?
Because the christians in those parts always meddle in the affairs of the muslims while trying to win converts to their respective sects so they get more money.
gen2genius:

I'd also appreciate it if you could tell me the meaning of the sword emblem in Saudi Arabian flag.
Sooo, what has that taught us. Answer this: what is the meaning of green in Nigeria's flag- Agriculture but now we depend on crude oil. What is the white in the flag for?- Peace! Do we have (total) peace in Nigeria? Hope you are from Niger delta. All is history. The sword is a part of their history that didn't even involve christians so what are you trying to prove?
gen2genius:

Then how could a "holy" messenger of God be a libertine and a paedophile? How could Muhammed still have eyes for an eight-year-old at the age of 53

It is people like you that accused Michael Jackson of sleeping with lil' boys without proof until the poor guy died. Bring your proof and STOP wasting your time.
Re: Islam and violence are one by Femi13: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
And what make think allah is God. Allah u are hearing is a demon that appeared in form of an angel to mohammed and taught him about this so called JIHAD(killing innocent people and calling it holy war) nonsense, If allah is really GOD why is there no translation of his name in english. Allah is allah in yoruba,hausa, of course igbo and even pigin. They are blinded.

Hey xynerio: Pls tell us the name of "The One God" Jesus worshipped when he was on earth. Mind you, Jesus was not an English man or neigther was he a Yoruba man that he would call his Creator God or Olohun.

Waiting for your response, lets take it from there.
Re: Islam and violence are one by Femi13: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
If allah is really GOD why is there no translation of his name in english. Allah is allah in yoruba,hausa, of course igbo and even pigin. They are blinded.

Again xynerio: I don't know maybe you do not read your Bible. I guess you are among those pastors that are mainly concerned about collecting tithe, and ignor practicing the commandment and teaching it to others. My advise to you is to go study your bible very well.

Now the reason why yoruba,hausa,igbo people call The One God, "Allah" is just to unite mankind and for them to worship in one accord. "For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the NAME of the LORD, to serve him with one consent"Zephaniah 3:9.
That name today is known as Allah which the muslims in all tribes of Nigeria and all over the world call their Creator. They all worship with one consent, i.e one language.

The prophecy above is referring to the Muslims not the christians. there was a christian that said one day that, the prophecy is referring to christians that they all call the name of Jesus in one accord, so i ask him what is the name of Jesus in Yoruba, he said Jesu, then i said Jesus and Jesu, are they not pronounced differently? Ofcourse they are definitely different.

Allah is the personal name of God that is not subject to gender as we have in English Language gods,godesses, etc. Or is there something like small letter 'a' for small Allah as we have in English language for small god. In Arabic transliteration, if you like you can start with small letter a as in "allah' or capital letter 'A' as Allah, they both mean the same thing.

I believe this has explained the concept of the name "Allah" to those who are sincerely seeking for truth.

Truth Has Come !!!

(1) (Reply)

Abomination Thugs Invade Church / Rambo In The Bible! / Only Witches And Wizards Do Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.