Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again (1859 Views)

PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by latino2swt(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
When I read in the news yesterday that the Supreme Court judgement was in favour of Chief Nyesom Wike, I was shocked and at the same time glad.
There was jubilation everywhere in my area. The PDP ward chairman of my ward(ward 6 in Etim Ekpo L.G.A of AKS) even threw a party last night and tagged it A VICTORIOUS NIGHT WITH A VICTORIOUS WIKE. Hard earned cash was splashed for drinks. I don't know the reason some members of PDP in my ward went that far even when we are not in Rivers State. I was still celebrating Wike's victory when I noticed that my best friend(an APC e-warrior here in nairaland) was not with me. I called but his line was off. I had to leave the party arena and searched for him. I felt bad when I met him in sorrow in his room. I mourned with him. I made sure he saw reasons he should rejoice before I left his room last night.
In my words Moyes, its okay. This is just Rivers State which is still under your man-Buhari. Man up, you've already taken 99 when I'm only dragging the remaining 1 with you. I myself, i'm even jealous of you. Cold comfort! But it worked. That was how my paddy cleaned his tears and wept no more.

So friends, fellow nairalanders, Wike's fans, it's okay. We celebrated yesterday. Let the whole stuff stop. A brother, a sister is suffering somewhere because of your shout. To you it's a good news but to others it's not. Save others. Pity this Dakuka a little. He is a man like you. HBP is real. Suicide is real.
Wike is the governor of Rivers, Heaven and earth knows about this but please live let your brothers and sisters in APC as well as Dakuka and Ameachi live also. I know how I felt when Buhari was announced the winner of the Presidential election, won't like my brother to be in that shoe.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatian 6:2)

Long Live Rivers State
Long Live Akwa Ibom State
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by ozoigbondu: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
We will not stop until omenka demdemoron and the transgendered idiotic fool ngenekwenu drinks otapiapia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by austin2all: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by latino2swt(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
ozoigbondu:
We will not stop until omenka demdemoron and the transgendered idiotic fool ngenekwenu drinks otapiapia

Bro this not fair na...
Do you want to live in 9ja alone?
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by HopeAtHand: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is this thread intended to mock APC or what?.. There are only two options in a judgement, you win or you lose. There is always a lesson learned in defeat that evens it out.so what's the fuss about?
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by Nebuchadnezar: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
HopeAtHand:
Is this thread intended to mock APC or what?.. There are only two options in a judgement, you win or you lose. There is always a lesson learned in defeat that evens it out.so what's the fuss about?
[/s]

shatap

1 Like

Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by SamJed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
When a news is against the PDP, APC e-warriors won't allow us hear....now let them have a feeling of how it feels to loose
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by JusticeSeeker: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Look at these sons of Belial celebrating as if they're children of light. could this have happened under PDP leadership? was is for naught that Wicked killer Wike was desperately making efforts to see the CJN? after the public attempts were leaked, who knows what went on behind the scene?
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by johnmartus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
who is crying because of prejudice judgment
Re: Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again by CaptPlanet(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
latino2swt:

Bro this not fair na...
Do you want to live in 9ja alone?

YES

(1) (Reply)

FG Moves To Dialogue As Militants Renew Threat To Bomb Abuja, Others / See Court Order Restraining INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return To Ogah / Industrial Park Coming To Niger Delta States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.