Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard (54288 Views)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Tinubu, Atiku, IBB, Fashola, Ambode, Oshiomole, Okorocha, Danjuma, Abdusalami. OBJ, Fayemi, Aregbesola, Ngige the Okija shrine chief, Jim Nwobodo etc must be jailed first!
sukkot:
cry this nigga supposed to be flogged and jailed. why release him ?
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 4:29am On Jan 29, 2016
bakila:

Start the Ameachi, Fashola, Buratai and Tinubu stuff. While you are on their cases throw in Udenwa, Anyim, GEJ, PEJ, et all. You campaign antecedent is well known. Justice is to support the state to prosecute known criminal and convert them. That is what happens in that country where you stay and care less for Nigeria. If they has cared less you will not have the comfort that will allow you badmouth you country.

That's the point. Persons like Buhari and Obasanjo have no business in governance. Tell me one thing I accused PMB of during election that wasn't the truth? Didn't he overthrow Shagari? Didn't he put Ekwueme in jail while Shagari was tentatively put under house arrest? Didn't he cancel the Lagos Metro Rail Line? Didn't he treat Nigerians with disdain? What did he achieve in 30 years as ex head of state that we should elect him? Where's the certificate he claimed was with the military? Now, what's his excuse for not getting it from the military?

If PMB is the best we have, then we have nobody. And that explains why we are so backward as a nation. Let the best minds be at the top. Not some fuccked up old dictators. How long shall we recycle the same old military dictators? Who knows who among them is next?

Bakila, you made your points during elections and I agreed with a few key points, yet, that doesn't mean that Buhari has suddenly become smart or nationalistic in his outlook. He's still a tribalist. He still thinks north, instead of Nigeria. And that has been our greatest undoing as a nation.

Until we become brutally honest, calling a spade a spade, and not minding where one is from, we will continue to go in circles as a nation. PMB has before him, an opportunity to be great. If he tows Mandela's line, he will surely be remembered kindly by posterity. If he continues to pursue selective justice, he will also be remembered in history the way all corrupt mortals are remembered.

While at it, I will like to remind you that your Saint PMB said not long ago that Abacha didn't steal a kobo from Nigeria. Isn't that almost the same as calling Abacha an angel?
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by ngoziama: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
ojun50:
Make i see weather he go make noise again

You people dont reason like human beings. So this is now how to silence the opposition.infact this same roaring lion you people are watching will definitely eat up nigerians in particular you.
Nobody says dont fight corruption but not to clamp down on only opposition.
What of tinubu who is richer than nigeria. Tinibu should tell usv his father's business and let us know if he inherited that wealth. There seems to be even more thieves in this government.silent but dangerous thieves.Time only shall tell.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2016
He now knows that PMB is the god Nigerians can see, for now; but whom to worship is individual's spiritual decision.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by joseph1832(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Let's hope later in the weeks to come, he will not come with the usual bullsh1t excuse that, he is sick and he wants to fly abroad for treatment.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by RainboAfricana(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
so many positive changes these few days tyrant buhari travelled out, except the Chibok bombing. let him please stay there in Kenya
wow it shows that u can call your Father a tyrant I wonder y u people behave like animals at the end of ur days u end up with miserable life never knowing dat u brought the courses upon urself man who is old enough to be ur grand father, what does your bible and quoran tells u about respecting the elders, do u wan to live up to his age? Am not sure, and as for those idiot who are supporting ur comment I pity for their lives, and I'm so sure that in your family history nobody have ever recorded the level of success our president have, check out his age when he started ruling this country, better have a re-think and don't course ur future my advice.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by zheroes(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
WHO IS THAT M ONKEY TAKING A SHOT WITH HIM? I THINK WE ARE STILL IDOLIZING CORRUPTION!!!! WHEN HE GETS BEHIND BAR YOU GO RUN.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE IN DELTA STATE ARE PREPARING TO WELCOME IBORI?
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by bakila: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

That's the point. Persons like Buhari and Obasanjo have no business in governance. Tell me one thing I accused PMB of during election that wasn't the truth? Didn't he overthrow Shagari? Didn't he put Ekwueme in jail while Shagari was tentatively put under house arrest? Didn't he cancel the Lagos Metro Rail Line? Didn't he treat Nigerians with disdain? What did he achieve in 30 years as ex head of state that we should elect him? Where's the certificate he claimed was with the military? Now, what's his excuse for not getting it from the military?

If PMB is the best we have, then we have nobody. And that explains why we are so backward as a nation. Let the best minds be at the top. Not some fuccked up old dictators. How long shall we recycle the same old military dictators? Who knows who among them is next?

Bakila, you made your points during elections and I agreed with a few key points, yet, that doesn't mean that Buhari has suddenly become smart or nationalistic in his outlook. He's still a tribalist. He still thinks north, instead of Nigeria. And that has been our greatest undoing as a nation.

Until we become brutally honest, calling a spade a spade, and not minding where one is from, we will continue to go in circles as a nation. PMB has before him, an opportunity to be great. If he tows Mandela's line, he will surely be remembered kindly by posterity. If he continues to pursue selective justice, he will also be remembered in history the way all corrupt mortals are remembered.

While at it, I will like to remind you that your Saint PMB said not long ago that Abacha didn't steal a kobo from Nigeria. Isn't that almost the same as calling Abacha an angel?
Is GEJ the best business for governing Nigeria? No, we are dealing with our Yam eaters in order to create a culture of order and lack of impunity. Your anger is about the comment of someone that Metuh should be killed. 4 young men were killed over one phone, you can't blame someone for advocating that Metuh or Dasuki should be killed for playing with our money that could set up 4 phone companies.
You do not like Buhari, but he is one of the best thing that happened to you and Nigeria.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Kojochyke(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Ajibo111:
WHILE Buhari (DULLARD) was away the oppressed regained their freedomgrin
U call d commander in chief names....ok o..but i wuld like to kno ur father's qualifications n achievements.MUGU
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Princewell2012(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
ashjay001:

Do u know what n whom she has lost to d BH scrounge?

Hmmmmm but that's too now...... Let's live the whole things to God, he is the best Judge.

There is too much propagander going on in this country. May God help us.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
bakila:

Is GEJ the best business for governing Nigeria? No, we are dealing with our Yam eaters in order to create a culture of order and lack of impunity. Your anger is about the comment of someone that Metuh should be killed. 4 young men were killed over one phone, you can't blame someone for advocating that Metuh or Dasuki should be killed for playing with our money that could set up 4 phone companies.
You do not like Buhari, but he is one of the best thing that happened to you and Nigeria.

I have never said that I don't like Buhari. As a matter of fact, I like Obasanjo and Buhari more than I like Jonathan. Yet, that doesn't mean that I will support them for the highest post in the land. I made it clear to you that I will never support a dictator, even if he happens to be my father. Let alone one without the right credentials. Buhari isn't the best thing to happen to Nigeria. He is actually one of the worst things to happen to us.

If he and his group didn't scuttle our democracy in 1983, we wouldn't have gone through the unfortunate reigns of IBB, Abacha and Abdusallami. Who knows, may be we wouldn't have had to recycle Obasanjo and finally ending up with Jonathan.

Unfortunately, I wasn't on NL during jona's first election, but I told all around me that he was not qualified. He didn't want the post. Obasanjo forced it on him and we all know why.

Talking about killing Metuh and Dasuki, if that will lead to killing IBB, Obasanjo, Abdusallami, Atiku, and all, including PMB himself for his role as chairman of PTF and former minister of petroleum, then that's ok with me. Buhari has been accused of stealing over $2b as far back as the late 70s as minister of petroleum. And that may explain why he isn't going after the former heads of state. The 47 suitcases accusation is still hanging on his head. He's no saint. Neither am I. So tell him to quit being an impostor.

During his tenure at PTF, it was alleged that he used his brother-in-law's company(APC) to generate contracts, award contract, execute same, monitor and pay itself. If that isn't conflict of interest and corruption, I don't know what else is.

I agreed with you that we needed change because Jona and PDP were ruining our lives, but I categorically disagreed with you on the choice of Buhari, even though I accepted the fact that he was probably the only northerner/Nigerian that could muster a fight. All the same, we all saw all the infant voters in the north. Has anyone raised that issue since after the election? Nope! As long as it is PMB that won, it is ok. Jonathan has earned my respect, simply because he allowed change to happen. No matter his reasons, I acknowledge his sportsmanship. He congratulated PMB. You and I would have no doubt at all, what would have happened if Jona had won or cancelled the election. Going by Buhari's past actions, the north would have been on fire. Hope you haven't forgotten those corpers wasted senselessly in 2011. Have you?

Bakila, tell me why Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria? Just because Jonathan was weak and scared, doesn't mean that PMB is a great man. PMB may be fearless as a general, but it takes more than that to run a nation. You need common sense, economic wisdom, tact, diplomacy, human relations and all the other niceties too. PMB doesn't have most of these. It is either his way or the highway. One man show.

I hope we are still friends. At least on NL. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.