Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (3504 Views)

NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Blasts Buhari, Atiku, Says They Are Disloyal / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan / Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by stagger: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
This atiku guy must be a bloody fool.

In 2001, ASUU asked the Federal Government to devote some amount of dollars per barrel (I think it was 9 cents or 90 cents; i'm not so sure of the figure again) of crude oil to funding of universities. The government rejected it. If I can, I will get a full text of the negotiations on the 2001 agreement that the government has refused to implement (which is why the present strike is on) and publish it here for the world to see.

He was the Vice president in that goverment. Now he has the temerity to come talking about education. Anyway, we are to blame for still allowing this country to be conducive for people like him to go about and make noise.

There are some countries where people like him would not dare show themselves in public.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by congoshine(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
stagger:

This atiku guy must be a bloody fool.
In 2001, ASUU asked the Federal Government to devote some amount of dollars per barrel (I think it was 9 cents or 90 cents; i'm not so sure of the figure again) of crude oil to funding of universities. The government rejected it. If I can, I will get a full text of the negotiations on the 2001 agreement that the government has refused to implement (which is why the present strike is on) and publish it here for the world to see.
how will OBJ & Atiku implement such a measure? when they bith had plan to scr*w up the tertiary education system ,so they can have their own universities (OBJ-Bells Uni ,Atiku-ABTI)
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by DoubleN(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
This man called Atiku should be tied to a tree and flogged for making such a statement.When he was in Office of what good was he and his boss to the Educational system?Only for the baga to take our money and establish his own private university in his state that only people like him can afford.This country is really a shame of a nation for men like this to still have the guts to come and open their mouths in public.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by tofguy(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2009
Atiku and all his folks are just a piece of shit. "Ajala tan na o" no be him and his likes WEYmake ASUU dey cry now. No be him type WEY no allow man pikin go skull. dey allow ordinary man stay home? while their children dey waka the whole u.s especially Harvard. abeg shut up. you BIRD BRAINED!

the truth is always bitter but we shirk away from it. Forgetting that we are always still come back to need it. God bless naija undecided
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Josylove: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2009
i think this man doesn't have vision.  how come every politian is talking about education, light, road which when we vote them in they abandon all promises.  since when i was small i heard we are the leaders of tomorrow until now non of us have been there only them.  nigerians lets be wise, this is a plot them find his way again to aso rock.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Nezan(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2009
tofguy:

Atiku and all his folks are just a piece of shit. "Ajala tan na o" no be him and his likes WEYmake ASUU dey cry now. No be him type WEY no allow man pikin go skull. dey allow ordinary man stay home? while their children dey waka the whole u.s especially Harvard. abeg shut up. you BIRD BRAINED!

the truth is always bitter but we shirk away from it. Forgetting that we are always still come back to need it. God bless naija undecided
tell dem bro angry angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by sunnyprof: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2009
What did Atiku do with PTDF money? "Article" only blow it up ehn? WHy did he not use it for "educasion", scholarship etc. Somebody mentioned ABTI-American University: That na for Americans!! Just for those who can pay to attend school in the USA and not in Nigeria. Even him, he go university? why should we allow illiterates to run Universities? I wonder!! angry shocked
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by somidot(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
as fa as i am concerned, if you want to crucify the guy, fine you are justified, but that does not mean he is not saying the truth. instead of attacking the guy, lets review what he said.
for moi, i salute his courage even if it was a bit off time,
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by muhsin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
Speechless.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Nezan(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2009
to hell wit him
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2009
The man is not serious. He should first educate himself.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by mrjustice(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2009
atiku you again i think is high time you die because i think your silence may a peace for every Nigeria including your children and your wife.

Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Nezan(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2009
George_D:

The man is not serious. He should first educate himself.
grin grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
yes o! but death is too harsh a wish for the man o! lets send him to toronto
so he can get a 'bachelors degree' grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
George_D:

yes o! but death is too harsh a wish for the man o! lets send him to toronto
so he can get a 'bachelors degree' grin

Toronto wont give him admission
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
he may be able to buy himself in as usual grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by rhymz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
ppl dat re saying d man is right re misunderstandin those of us dat re stroking dat "stupid vulva"(4giv my lang,am just pissed) they call Atiku.We all know our education sector is deplorable but for dat lame-brain to even insinuate anything dat distance him 4rm d problem is hypocritical,dis was d chair of PTDF what in christ's name did he do with d money they got?PTDF was set up by government to assist in government developmental goalz esp in education,d ETF Labs,hallz,hostelz book subsidy etc.Some say Obj couldn't ve allowed him and U 4get he had a fallout with his boss due to superiority party control shit,if he waz so passionate abt education he should ve taken Obj on education with d passion d two foolz fought and destroyed dis country because of party control and stupid personal fight of superiority.Let him go and crash and burn abeg afteral he was able to found ABTI university in his homestate OBJ didn't stop him.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
the man thinks we have already forgotten about PTDF
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by jowea: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
even though he stands in the rain 2 declare is Education speech.all i no is dat he is self centered,even when he was VP. grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by deb(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
ATIKU is a bastard!
What did he do about it when he was in power? Angry
Bloody vagabond. . . . . .

He tried to overthrow his senior OBJ so he could have access to all our money.
He has another plan to come back an siphon our money that is why he needed to say
something that will at least be appealing to your ears. Father of all Morons grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by qkman: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
This so-called Atiku was in power as vice president of this country twice with Obasanjo, he never did anything on education, now the guy has the audacity to speak on education in this country,sometimes I wonder the caliber of people who listen to such cowards,well I think he is only trying to say He (Atiku) does not value education for Nigerians that's why nothing was done as regards education in his tenure.
All this people in power send their kids and relatives abroad to study, so what else would you expect to get from them as regards the well being of education for the average Nigerian child?.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
atiku thinks the old politics of playing to the gallery-telling people what
he thinks they want to hear, will save him this time. WRONG!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by CGKing(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
as fa as i am concerned, if you want to crucify the guy, fine you are justified, but that does not mean he is not saying the truth. instead of attacking the guy, lets review what he said. for moi, i salute his courage even if it was a bit off time

I havent heard of a more foolish man like Atiku since i was born. After he "served" the nation for so many years and seeing all the challenges Nigeria is faced with, this is the only thought he could come up with. You cant really call this truth, not when graduates are on the street doing nada. Not with the world of other problems ppl go thru everyday. The man clearly doesnt have an idea of anything about Nigeria. Can u imagine
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by dean2725: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
I think people are getting somethings wrong. It is only an insane man that will think education in Nigeria is something to be happy about. We all know it and not from today but its annoying peope like Atiku still have the gut say Nigeria needs government that values education whereas he was the VP for the whole 8yrs without nothing fruitful done to the education system. They all siphoned the money and enriched their pocket. . .PTDF?. . .annoying indeed! angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
These are the only group of people that stole the money and we still worship them.
These kinda people should not even walk on the street without being arrested, yet he has the gut to talk
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
unfortunately, that's nigeria for you. so sad!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Jairzinho(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
George_D:

unfortunately, that's nigeria for you. so sad!
True talk cry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
yes o!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by CGKing(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
How do they even think Like i had an opportunity to be in Obj's office about two months ago to help with a project, and they were complaining and deriding PHCN. You wont believe it.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by congoshine(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
CGKing:

How do they even think Like i had an opportunity to be in Obj's office about two months ago to help with a project, and they were complaining and deriding PHCN. You wont believe it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by GeorgeD1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
atiku is a confused man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? / Pictures From 10 Downing Street / Buhari Calls Boko Haram His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.