Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,591 members, 7,861,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

2016 FSB Scholarship Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 FSB Scholarship Update (2056 Views)

African Charity Scholarship Update / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 FSB Scholarship Update by NIGERIANEDU: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
We www.nigerianedu.com is to inform all on 2016 FSB Scholarship Update.

FSB Scholarship 2016 latest update: application The BEA scholarship 2016/2017 is currently
ongoing and below is the details of the application process
Federal Ministry of Education – The honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu
Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians too participate in the 2016/2017
Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award.
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2016/2017
Description
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship will be Awarded to:
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary,
Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were
obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea,
e.t.c.
Fields of Study
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,
Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology,
Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Criteria for Eligibility
Undergraduate Scholarship:
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification
of Five (5) Distinctions (A’s & B’s) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC
(May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English
Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old
(2014 & 2015). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
Postgraduate Scholarship:
All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The
applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at
least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants
must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for
Ph.D.
Note (For all Applicants)
Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to
undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will
be the standard medium of instruction; and
All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the
Venue of Interview
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective
Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms
are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous
schools attended with the originals for sighting;
One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; Statement of results must be
confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship
Board, Abuja;
Two copies of Birth certificate
State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on. To Read More click www.nigerianedu.com/2016/01/2016-fsb-scholarship-update.html?m=1

www.nigerianedu.com/2016/01/2016-fsb-scholarship-update.html?m=1

www.nigerianedu.com/2016/01/2016-fsb-scholarship-update.html?m=1
Re: 2016 FSB Scholarship Update by NIGERIANEDU: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 2016 FSB Scholarship Update by videra450: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2016
pls is dia an alternative means of application,i have tried applyin for 2016/2017 the bilateral educational agreement bt dia has been serious issues.can someone pls direct me
Re: 2016 FSB Scholarship Update by learoce(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
videra450:
pls is dia an alternative means of application,i have tried applyin for 2016/2017 the bilateral educational agreement bt dia has been serious issues.can someone pls direct me
videra450:

http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea/
Re: 2016 FSB Scholarship Update by Klassiqjem: 5:47pm On May 27, 2016
Pls how wen are they going to reach bak to us
learoce:

http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea/

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Change Of Course/institution New Admission Letter Printing Procedures-check / Admission Message I Got From Awe Poly / Advise Me Pls,is Unibadan Admission Truly Free And Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.