Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

African Charity Scholarship Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African Charity Scholarship Update (2726 Views)

Fsb Scholarship Update / MEXT Scholarship Update / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Charity Scholarship Update by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2018
Pls who has written the African charity scholarship and how was your experience. Let's discuss about it here...
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2018
Pls I was shortlisted to start on 4th to 11th, I don't even know where o start
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by maxxG: 9:19am On May 05, 2018
ELECTCHIBU:
Pls I was shortlisted to start on 4th to 11th, I don't even know where o start
Login to your dashboard anytime within the specified dates. Click "quiz" then click " write quiz".
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Harrykresh: 9:23am On May 05, 2018
If you are shortlisted or a beneficiary of AFRICAN CHARITY SCHOLARSHIP, then copy the link in the below picture to join the whatsapp group or message 08132720347 to add you.

1 Like

Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by kayusdguy(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2018
I Have Done The Quiz..... Its 20 Minutes, 50 Questions......
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Brunicekid(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2018
kayusdguy:
I Have Done The Quiz..... Its 20 Minutes, 50 Questions...... Add Me On The Whatsapp Group..... 08169742674
50 questions? Which Discipline are you?
Did you use Phone? What subjects were you quizzed on?
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by kayusdguy(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2018
Brunicekid:
50 questions? Which Discipline are you?
Did you use Phone? What subjects were you quizzed on?

I used my phone..... But you have to be very fast and stay where there is good network
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by adeshola1(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2018
can someone please paste the link for the group chat.... the one I typed isn't working
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
maxxG:
Login to your dashboard anytime within the specified dates. Click "quiz" then click " write quiz".

but this one that we are not sure of the nature of the questions one will face. How are we to prepare?
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2018
kayusdguy:
I Have Done The Quiz..... Its 20 Minutes, 50 Questions......

bro please whats the nature of the questions?
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by kayusdguy(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2018
mozele:

bro please whats the nature of the questions?
When you do it, you will know the type of questions that are there.nobody told me the natuere of the question before i did mine......
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
kayusdguy:

When you do it, you will know the type of questions that are there.nobody told me the natuere of the question before i did mine......

quite dissappointed in your response though.because you werent told before you did yours doesnt mean you shouldnt tell someone else.

I know you already saw me as your competion. But hey, what is yours will always be yours!

Btw, happy sunday blooda!
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by kayusdguy(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2018
mozele:

quite dissappointed in your response though.because you werent told before you did yours doesnt mean you shouldnt tell someone else.

I know you already saw me as your competion. But hey, what is yours will always be yours!

OMG.... You have got to be kidding me. Do you expect me or anyone else to start telling the type of questions we saw in an online CBT QUIZ?......
How can you even be my competition when i don't even know you.... I have received many calls and whatsapp messages from people i don't know all because of this quiz and i have explained all i can to them.....
But Dude.... Seriously?? COMPETITION?
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2018
kayusdguy:

OMG.... You have got to be kidding me. Do you expect me or anyone else to start telling the type of questions we saw in an online CBT QUIZ?......
How can you even be my competition when i don't even know you.... I have received many calls and whatsapp messages from people i don't know all because of this quiz and i have explained all i can to them.....
But Dude.... Seriously?? COMPETITION?

best of luck brother.

Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by eben28(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2018
Seen
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Harbegurl: 11:28pm On May 07, 2018
Harrykresh:
If you are shortlisted or a beneficiary of AFRICAN CHARITY SCHOLARSHIP, then copy the link in the below picture to join the whatsapp group or message 08132720347 to add you.
Please add me to the whatsapp group. 08144798092
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by samuelezekiel(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2018
I wrote my yesterday, pure science, maths dept.. 25 questions, 20mins. It was more of calculation. So I think its according to your discipline.
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by suoicerp: 10:37am On May 10, 2018
pls add me on the whatsapp link too...09058808113
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by omoneyoj(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2018
For those still having error message, contact them, because I did and mine have been resolved, and have done it.
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Ahmjat: 7:44am On May 12, 2018
mozele:

Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Ahmjat post=67488709][/quote]
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by mozele(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2018
samuelezekiel:
I wrote my yesterday, pure science, maths dept.. 25 questions, 20mins. It was more of calculation. So I think its according to your discipline.

yea you are right. Although I picked business management, the questions I solved were a combination of maths(more of word problem), english, business law, commerce and accounting. 30 questions in all to be answered within 20minutes.

Hope you did well?
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Ahmjat: 9:49am On May 12, 2018
when u re writing the quiz copy the question and paste on goggle looks for the answers in indiabix.com or examgeda.com must of the answers are there
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by Nabeeltnabs(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
My
Remark is passed
My score is INF%
Anyone pls interpret dis
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by samuelezekiel(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2018
mozele:

yea you are right. Although I picked business management, the questions I solved were a combination of maths(more of word problem), english, business law, commerce and accounting. 30 questions in all to be answered within 20minutes.

Hope you did well?

Well I did great but, it turned out to be a scam.
Re: African Charity Scholarship Update by TabloidNews(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
These charity programs are looking great. this article helped me alot in solving this issue. https://tabloid.ng/african-charity-scholarship-in-2018/

(1) (Reply)

How To Allow Pop-ups From A Site And From All Sites / My Gp Just After My 100level / University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.