Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad (1465 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south...a Big Lie From Sagir Muhammad? / Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by chesterlee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Alhaji Sagir Muhammad, who holds the title Waziri Ringim was the leader of defunct Arewa Peoples Congress, APC. Known as a front line General Ibrahim Babangida loyalist, Muhammad, who retired from the military as intelligence officer in the 1990’s, in this interview spoke on burning national issues.

By AbdulSalam Muhammad

What do you think is responsible for an upsurge in the activities of the insurgents despite claims that they have been technically defeated?

Insurgency is the most difficult aspect of military operation because you don’t know your enemy, you don’t know where he is, you don’t know the kind of tactics he uses which is not conventional tactics, you don’t know the kind of logistic he uses and you don’t know where the logistics are or where they are hidden.
And above all why it is extremely difficult is that the insurgents are usually embedded within the civil society.
If you probably know where their training ground is like Sambisa there may be other training grounds within the civil society. As you are trying to go to Sambisa you find that the insurgents are fighting you from the back, the right and the left.
Then you find that dividing your forces to fight the insurgents is extremely very difficult and probably when you are trying to go to North-East, you hear bomb blasts in Lokoja, Sokoto, Kano, etc. Now tell me how do you plan for this kind of operation? It is very difficult.
In September I heard an interview with the press over the Federal Government’s deadline to obliterate the insurgency. I said it is a mistake to put deadline because of the complexity and the intricacies involved in fighting the insurgency.
Fighting the insurgency
Now, the bulk of the fighting forces of the insurgents had be rooted out but the problem is that so long as there is bomb blast and people are being killed the insurgency has not ended. It is not a question of capturing ground. It is a question of ending the state of criminality and the use of human being to commit terror.
It would still go on because we are saying “we would end the insurgency” but we are not doing anything to tackle the psyche of the insurgents, the foot soldiers and supporters of the insurgency who are everywhere. So it has to be a four-face operation: One - to diminish the effectiveness of the insurgents to launch high level attack like using anti-tank and high calibre weapons.
Two, to use our intelligence and liaison to stop insurgents who are within the society that can turn themselves into human weapon. Three, there has to be spiritual counselling and guidance to get captured or repented insurgents reintegrated into the society and to conform with the acceptable norms of the society. Four, there should be rehabilitation and reconciliation.

Are you suggesting dialogue as a way out?

If there is no dialogue how do you stop the remnants, supporters, children of those killed from metamorphosing into another insurgents? There has to be a way of making them know that what they are doing is not helping them and that their concept of Jihad is off mark.
If they are fighting for the cause of Islam, they are killing Muslims more than they are killing anybody. So you find that we can only do that by peaceful means.

Is it appropriate to describe the current agitation by the Indigenous People of Biafra for Biafra Republic as a transfer of aggression to the Nigerian state?

Those Indigenous People of Biafra have a hidden agenda. Their hidden agenda is to declare Biafra and then go recolonize the South-South.
They would go and within a question of less than one month they would capture all those South-South and colonise the oil fields that is the agenda of IPOB. If you look at the East, it is land-locked; they don’t have any serious minerals apart from coal.
Even the geography and geology of the East is so poor that even to build a good house they cannot unless you build a house in a bush because it’s all bush, it’s all forested and that is why you find the majority of the elite Igbo are now half of the owners of the houses in Abuja.
If the Indigenous People of Biafra are now saying that they want to have Biafra what are you going to do with more than three quarters of the Igbo who are outside the East?
Those in Kano, those in Lagos what are you going to do with then? Will you take all those people back to Biafra? They have no houses to live, they have no means of livelihood. They make money outside and not in the East so you find that they are crawling into fantasy world.
They were talking vaguely during former President Goodluck Jonathan administration but what is really happening is they still say that Nigeria is not fair to the Igbo. One, up till now they do not have an Igbo President.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-igbo-want-to-colonise-s-south-sagir-muhammad/
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by chesterlee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Another chronic Bigot on the loose!!!

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Ravenna: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Make dem leave y.ibo alone jor.
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by belente(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Crying more than the bereaved
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by TippyTop(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
Alhaji Sagir Muhammad, who holds the title Waziri Ringim was the leader of defunct Arewa Peoples Congress, APC. Known as a front line General Ibrahim Babangida loyalist, Muhammad, who retired from the military as intelligence officer in the 1990’s, in this interview spoke on burning national issues.
[/s]

Who appointed Hausa man our spokesman?
Face front abeg.
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by etoroh: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Exactly their plans, and we in the south know this. That's why they don't like staying in the east, they rather loiter every other place in Nigeria, but refuse to stay in their land, later they will say they don't want Nigeria. Confused and jealous beings.
They go to ur state and won't want to leave again, because their land is nothing to write home about.
That's why they don't want to secede alone, they can't survive alone.
They want to beg others to join them, using historical balderdash as reference.
Make dem come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by ikechu1278: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
The thing I truly despise about north and Yoruba are the fact this fools have no ideas what tribe consist of SS. These parasites dey in their undeveloped and leeching states and trying to speak for people that have NOTHING in common with them. I'm Igbo and I'm SS. How the f2k are Igbo trying to colonize SS when there significant number of Igbos from that SS.

God I really hate this people. Who cursed us with this people? Who cursed us to share a country with this people?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by IkpuMmadu: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
ikechu1278:
The thing I truly despise about north and Yoruba are the fact this fools have no ideas what tribe consist of SS. These parasites dey in their undeveloped and leeching states and trying to speak for people that have NOTHING in common with them. I'm Igbo and I'm SS. How the f2k are Igbo trying to colonize SS when there significant number of Igbos from that SS.

God I really hate this people. Who cursed us with this people? Who cursed us to share a country with this people?

The answer is lord lugard and his babe madam Shaw
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Ofodirinwa: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
lol so hausa ppl think we conquered Abuja because we don't have houses in the east? Where did we live when we were there? lol anyways good luck
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by ikechu1278: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
etoroh:
Exactly their plans, and we in the south know this. That's why they don't like staying in the east, they rather loiter every other place in Nigeria, but refuse to stay in their land, later they will say they don't want Nigeria. Confused and jealous beings.
They go to ur state and won't want to leave again, because their land is nothing to write home about.
That's why they don't want to secede alone, they can't survive alone.
They want to beg others to join them, using historical balderdash as reference.
Make dem come

Etoro JAMA. Abooki, living in Akwa Ibom and Cross River looking for someone to Bleep you all over the interner like a desperate monkey does not make you SS.

Last but not least, next time you pretend to be from SS, make sure you did not stupidly write your email which contains your full name idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by chesterlee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
ikechu1278:

Don't mind the Almajiris and their slaves...Most of them haven't even been to the so called SS that Igbos want to colonize.

They should go to Obigbo/ Etche and tell them they ain't Igbo and watch the people treat them like mad men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by coolscott(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
They have not even colonized themselves, they want to colonize others.
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by ikechu1278: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
chesterlee:

Don't mind the Almajiris and their slaves...Most of them haven't even been to the so called SS that Igbos want to colonize.

They should go to Obigbo/ Etche and tell them they ain't Igbo and watch the people treat them like mad men.

Do you mind the fucking leeching goats. I curse the day lord luggard was born. I really do and I curse the devil spawn holding us with those people. I honestly thank Boko Haram for what they are doing. I'm happy they wiping those people off the face of the earth.
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by etoroh: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
ikechu1278:

Etoro JAMA. Abooki, living in Akwa Ibom and Cross River looking for someone to Bleep you all over the interner like a desperate monkey does not make you SS.

Last but not least, next time you pretend to be from SS, make sure you did not stupidly write your email which contains your full name idiot.
see this one. Am sure your nomadic nature has driven you out of the land you call east cos nothing is working there, you are in another persons state for survival. Tomorrow you will say u don't want Nigeria. Tell your people to remain in the east, bitterness, envy and poverty won't let it happen. You want to create Biafra, you won't concentrate on your Igbo humans. Tomorrow you will bring history nonsence. If una mad well, make una enter Akwa ibom protest make una know say una no reach anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Slikbae: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
every SSner knows this. Biafra with the SS is DOA as all our major ethnic groups in the SS have openly rejected it, including the beloved aniomas.

Our Igbo plumber came around the other day and brought up this biafran issue. Of course, we said we ain't in support of Biafra. The guy said whether we like it or not, that we're biafrans. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by IkpuMmadu: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Slikbae:
every SSner knows this. Biafra with the SS is DOA as all our major ethnic groups in the SS have openly rejected it, including the beloved aniomas.

Our Igbo plumber came around the other day and brought up this biafran issue. Of course, we said we ain't in support of Biafra. The guy said whether we like it or not, that we're biafrans. undecided undecided undecided
Pls who are the we and the tribe you represent

Alll these Yoruba peeps

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
ikechu1278:

Look at this useless Fulani animal talking about nomadic nature? What fucking land do you Fulani have aside from ravaging other people farm land and claiming it as your own. I'm from Asaba Delta and I'm proud of the hell I'm from unlike your shameless self with the name ETORO JAMA pretending to be SS on NL due to your parasitic, leeching ways. Bunch of cowards you miserable goats pretend to be people that want NOTHING to do with you because of your leeching ways either on NL or even shameless on RB FB page. The miserable buff00n you are. Leech!!!!! Your entire northern are so poor ridden, you fools fill the entire begging for the simplistic food to eat. If you are not begging, you are either kidnapping or robbing people in the street or worse, killing and roasting eachother for food. Worthless ediot.

Finally monkey, protest in Akwa Ibom been happen; Evidence is right on the link provided:
http://www.igberetvnews.com/18817

Where were you to run your useless mouth oh that's right on NL looking for free sex from any AK or CR women that might be desperate to sleep with a f00lani cow.

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Slikbae: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2016
what part of the erosion region are you typing from?

swerve!
IkpuMmadu:

Pls who are the we and the tribe you represent

Alll these Yoruba peeps
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by IkpuMmadu: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Slikbae:
what part of the erosion region are you typing from?

swerve!

Pls who are the we. Brown roofed man mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Slikbae: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2016
If Deranged ipob scum. You're totally retarded to think everyone on NL is Yoruba. I don't converse with ignorant people.
IkpuMmadu:

Pls who are the we. Brown roofed man mentality
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by looseweight: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2016
So far this beef continue like this, we will never and never move forward as a country.
Let peace reign
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by Raymondville(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Observing
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by ikechu1278: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

And that is how they behave in real life even thaie fathers always two faced that is why no tribe will trust then the hausa Fulani enslave them ....they are scared of staying alone .....that will mean their obliteration not liberation ...the igbo and south east are their saviour

Idk about that. All I know it's pathetic and pitiful
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by etoroh: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=ANAMBRA11 post=42419444][/quote] idiot I am an Akwa ibomite. You blind bat.where in Akwa ibom was that protest done? Can you mention where that is in Akwa ibpm? You desperate fools can just do anything to portray your stupid claims. It hasn't happened in Akwa ibom,and NEVER will. Try hardest,the killings the Nigerian Army did to you dounces wasn't enough. We'll literally burn u all. Nonsense. Come and protest .
Re: Why Igbo Want To Colonise S-south — Sagir Muhammad by IkpuMmadu: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
ikechu1278:

Idk about that. All I know it's pathetic and pitiful

fact

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Saraki’s Lawyer Clashes With Tribunal Judge Over Adjournment Of Trial / Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu / Breaking: INEC To Postpone Ondo Election By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.