Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu (1465 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2016
I was hoping someone from the south west will be the one to demystify Tinubu to his people but then it took someone from Kogi State North Central Nigeria to do it. This is the beginning of the end of Tinubu's political career in national politics. If he fights back problem, if he doesn't problem. Tinubu's wife have finally dragged Tinubu into the trap set by Saraki and him team. Expect Dino to exploit this opportunity to the highest.
Anyway, I just dey observe grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2016
And yes, I'm with Dino Melaye just like the zombies were with him when he was abusing GEJ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by Flexherbal(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2016
But, I think Dino should be honourable enough to respect his elders.
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by BestySam(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Dino is seriously mad but got no one to tell him he's mad.

Mrs. Tinubu should go for pregnancy test cuz there's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
is it now your thinking? You didn't think when he was doing same to GEJ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by Debendu(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Waitin patiently to see Tinubu's reaction
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by nnachukz(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Someone's wife called another person's husband/man a dog and a thug when the person never insulted her directly or indirectly and you expected the person to lie low and respect her husband? Why? Is he God? Why is nobody condemning Remi? Is it the female factor stuff? Is she the only woman in that chamber?

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2016
BestySam:
Dino is seriously mad but got no one to tell him he's mad.

Mrs. Tinubu should go for pregnancy test cuz there's no smoke without fire.

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Debendu:
Waitin patiently to see Tinubu's reaction
Tinubu is in a big hole.. If he replies, Melaye will exploit it to the highest, if he doesn't you know what grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by globe16: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
where is Tinubu?

aressssa helep us find Tinubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by dumie(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Hell has no fury than Tinubu scorned in he's backyard

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by Almajiri1: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Saraki exposed tinubu as a village ludo player. Otumba dino has conquered and nailed tinubu political career.

I now expect all the south western people to demand and recover all that the tinubus stole from them. This is their divine right and the right moment to take it.

I expect tinubu to start calling for the break up of Nigeria into component units so he can continue to manipulate the south west.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by hundredhunndred: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2016
See Ibhoes masturbating everywhere over nothing. Buhahahahahha. Never knew people can be gullible like this. Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by idupaul: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Is that an erection I see in his pants..thank God for menopause if not na pregnancy we go dey talk about next on bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by mobaking: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
That is a senator of the federal republic,u can see the quality of our legislators.Salary,allowances,juicy comittees,jeeps ,immunity etc are all they talk about.They no send their people.Until we see that the legislative elections are as important as the executive elections,we will continue to move in circles.
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by dahmie2013: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Op, so u called what he did demystifying. What a shame! sad

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by blackpanda: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Demistify as how

A lunatic is walking on the street and u are calling tinubu who barely has his time. Melate is just a little roach that will soon be crushed. Just relax

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by snezBaba: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
See as all the iPod pple just dey jolificate on top the ranting of a Mumu,any man against Jagaban is their hero, sheriff, fayose and now Dino. RESPECT 2 you AzzLickerss
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by OwoLee(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Why you iPods no get sense, all of you thinking the same way, the stupidity of all of you is second to none...why are u always rejoicing over propaganda yet u want to be president of this great country. You people reason the same way, starts from checking all your post, u logic are very delusional. This is politics, in politics u have to be open hearted instead, you guys put in your hatred as if you want to fight a war. Seriously, am ashamed of been in association a countrymen with you lots. Grow up your sense of reasoning!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by sparrowkid: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2016
"Omode bu iroko oluwere o n boju wehin, ko mo pe ojo a ba bu iroko ko ni iroko n ja".

Erin yin n pa mi. grin

"Omode yin o moogun o n pe l'efo". Shiooooooooooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by drnoel: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:

Sorry but if the elders decide to play with him in d mud, why should we worry if they get stained?
Re: Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu by project8(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
ask snoop dog:Top dogs dont bark

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC To Postpone Ondo Election By Two Weeks / Army Chief, Burutai Visits 112 Task Force Battalion (photos) / Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.