Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million (702 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million by Youngloaded(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2016

Some men don’t think of anything again when it’s comes to lady issue, there brain turned upside down for love, and during that time they believed what there girlfriend say.

You are the one I love, I’ve not slept with any man since I met you, trust me baby… desperate ladies are on the loose, guys be careful if you know that you have a good heart, so you don’t fall for their lies.

A lady Victoria Alaegbu, has been exposed for using charms on her fiancé, Prince Hillary Unachukwu and later running away with his $1.5million (N295.5 million).

Vitoria was said to have administered a “noxious” substance on Prince Hillary
last December in Ikoyi, Lagos. The substance knocked him out between 8pm and midnight and gave her enough time to steal his money and she went ahead to lock the Prince inside his house.

Prince Hillary woke up when the charm wore off and shouted for help.

Victoria has been arrested by the police. She was arraigned on Wednesday at an Igbosere Magistrates Court in Lagos on a 5-count charge of conspiracy, attempt to kill, stealing, unlawful detention, etc.

Prosecutor, Sergeant Nicholas Akpene said she locked the Prince up inside his apartment with a padlock.

Victoria also had a SIM card with number 07087773669, which was not registered in her name.

The non-registration of her SIM card was with intent to commit fraud. She denied the charges.

Magistrate S. K. Matepo granted Victoria bail in N5million with two sureties in the like sum.

She ordered that the sureties must swear to an affidavit of means and show evidence of tax payment. One of the sureties must be her relation. The case was adjourned till February 10 for trial.

Prince Hillary said he could not believe his eyes that a lady he wanted to marry to could do such to him.

http://www.youngloaded.com/2016/01/28/shocker-a-lady-drugs-her-own-fiance-escapes-with-his-n295million/
Re: Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smh...
Re: Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million by Edwinmason(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wondaful
Re: Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million by rollUP(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
U move #295mil and u no fit enter ghost most.
Smh inexperienced bae
Re: Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Desperation on the loose.
Now how will 5mill be raised for her... 1 person should be her family member.
I cannot a beg.

(1) (Reply)

TRUTH REVEALED!! Female Corpper Reportedly Gets Pregnant For JSS 2 Male Student / Man Returns To Prison 20 Minutes After Release From Custody / Parent Kill's Baby For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.