Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos (20990 Views)

Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Metropilla: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fire outbreak as a tanker was trying to discharge it's content at MRS filling station near OANDO at Lawanson, Lagos. It affected two residential buildings and it's been put out. No one was injured.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-from-fire-incident-at-mrs.html

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Metropilla: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
More photos

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Tundeiab(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm

It is well o.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Metropilla: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Metropilla:
More photos

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by monkvirus(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fire every where anyway It is well 0oooooo

At last FTC, i would like 2 dedicate this to MTN for allowing us 2 browse wit amazing speed for free.... I would also like 2 dedicate this 2 my landlord.....

If i can make it you too can, don't give up....
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Metropilla: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala come and see the recent update

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by guttentag(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na picture una dey take. Go and fight fire na
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Flirtyjane(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fire news everywhere

Where is lalasticlala

cc mynd44

ishilove and co
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by ruffcoin99(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
why are you calling them? to come and quench the fire or what? grin
Flirtyjane:
Fire news everywhere
Where is lalasticlala
cc mynd44
ishilove and co

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by iPopAlomo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
I've been expecting this news to reach frontpage... it happened around 5pm... and it hit frontage at past 11... leaves me to wonder... what is the problem with Nigerians...

1. from 5pm to 11pm... irrelevant topics have hit frontpage... such as faces and cleavage of celebrities...

2. I think the fact that an explosion occurred in a very clustered area of surulere and nobody dying is bad news... because I can't phantom any reason why such news shouldn't be grazing frontpage early on...

3. Nairaland needs to get its priorities checked... good thing we living in surulere are proactive... we douse a major incident early... without waiting for nairaland to call the fire fighters for us...

4. I'm pretty sure if the site had images of charred bodies and gory pictures... it would have hit frontpage early to garner more traffic...

Thank goodness... January 28th wouldn't be black day for a lot of people... to everyone that lost their properties to the inferno... may God provide in multiple folds... the saying "when there's life..." comes to fore...

Happy Birthday to me... and yes... it's just another day...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Metropilla: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
ruffcoin99:
why are you calling them? to come and quench the fire or what? grin

lol

you no know wat up
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by mschubby: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
bad news everywhere.......
God have mercy on your children
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by festusfeezy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy ooo
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by MeloGistDotCom: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by adedayourt(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Fire news everywhere

Where is lalasticlala

cc mynd44

ishilove and co

d pple u calling

wen did dey bcom fire fighter embarassed
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by mathow55(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
God help us
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Obinacu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why is that fire operator posing for picture !!! mscheww, good radiance ....
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Safety first. Always!
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Dsrooftiles: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by nellyalph: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
God save your people! Thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by lekanafo: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
We have to be more careful,think the weather is a contributory factor to increase fire disaster.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by obo389(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
this season is a terrible period and we should be very careful in our homes and places of work.everything this period is susceptible to fire that any careless act could lead to serious disaster.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ah omo ah dey there o.

modified: it takes over 2hrs before dem fire fighter come... Desmond Elliot too was there... omo pple liv fire dey follow elliot ni o.. d guy run last last ni grin grin
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by brownjulie(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
na wa o, did I see a guy carrying bucket to go fetch fuel?
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by timunstopable: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by timunstopable: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by timunstopable: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
.NO wonder i saw a lot of fire trucks heading towards lawanson around 6:30pm
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by MeloGistDotCom: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I've been expecting this news to reach frontpage... it happened around 5pm... and it hit frontage at past 11... leaves me to wonder... what is the problem with Nigerians...

1. from 5pm to 11pm...but irrelevant topics have reach frontpage... such as faces and cleavage of celebrities...

2. I think the fact that an explosion occurred in a very clustered area of surulere and nobody dying is bad news... because I can't phantom an reason why such news shouldn't be grazing frontpage early on...

3. Nairaland needs to get its priorities checked... good thing we living in surulere are proactive... we douse a major incident early... without waiting for nairaland to call the fire fighters for us...

4. I'm pretty sure if the site had images of charred bodies and gory pictures... it would have hit frontpage early to garner more traffic...

Thank goodness... January 28th would be a black day for a lot of people... to everyone that lost their properties to the inferno... may God provide in multiple folds... the saying "when there's life..." comes to fore...

Happy Birthday to me... and yes... it's just another day...

i even created the topic at the time earlier here https://www.nairaland.com/2897719/mrs-fuel-station-lawanson-surulere but the mod did not push it to FP and also HBD may you live long to witness another day of this..

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by toms55(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbb
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by brut(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Safety first....

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.