Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos (20993 Views)

Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by kayve(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
The fire there was somethinG and the crowd............. I had to turn in on another street to find another route.

Thankfully nobody lost their life as the story went.

What a sad story for the owner of the station & workers.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by diva90: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2016
I trust and believe that the owner has his property insured. No fire trucks in sight... I wonder when this issue of fire service will be rectified in this country and in such a prestigious city such as Lagos
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2016
When there are more pressing issues, they're reporting fire incidents... 2016... Gaddamn n1gg3rs ain't gon learn sh!t
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by ndigbo: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2016
We are thankful to the Federal and state Fire Service and the people of Lawanson surulere! For containing the fire!

To those whose lost their properties, the market women who lost their goods and shop owners, your pockets will be replenished in Jesus name!

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by WolvyX5: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Serious ish. Thank God for his mercies

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by amobyk29: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2016
All this pics were aftermath... Check these ones out.

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by eluquenson(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2016
ooh, this is terribly bad, that's my former hood oh
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by NairaExam690(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
God SOS
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by ephi123(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I've been expecting this news to reach frontpage... it happened around 5pm... and it hit frontage at past 11... leaves me to wonder... what is the problem with Nigerians...

1. from 5pm to 11pm... irrelevant topics have hit frontpage... such as faces and cleavage of celebrities...

2. I think the fact that an explosion occurred in a very clustered area of surulere and nobody dying is bad news... because I can't phantom any reason why such news shouldn't be grazing frontpage early on...

3. Nairaland needs to get its priorities checked... good thing we living in surulere are proactive... we douse a major incident early... without waiting for nairaland to call the fire fighters for us...

4. I'm pretty sure if the site had images of charred bodies and gory pictures... it would have hit frontpage early to garner more traffic...

Thank goodness... January 28th wouldn't be black day for a lot of people... to everyone that lost their properties to the inferno... may God provide in multiple folds... the saying "when there's life..." comes to fore...

Happy Birthday to me... and yes... it's just another day...

Hopefully Seun will pay attention before Nairaland goes to the dogs completely. The uninspiring crap topics hitting front page these days is simply nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by lexton(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Metropilla:
Fire outbreak as a tanker was trying to discharge it's content at MRS filling station near OANDO at Lawanson, Lagos. It affected two residential buildings and it's been put out. No one was injured.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-from-fire-incident-at-mrs.html

Watch Video here http://the911blog..com.ng/2016/01/video-from-fire-incident-at-mrs-filling.html
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Haram have been pushed back into the bush along Nigeria’s borders. The government has cracked down on
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At The MRS Filling Station, Near Oando Lagos by dino2006(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lord have mercy. I still bought fuel from this station 2 weeks ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.