Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Diary Of A Delsuite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diary Of A Delsuite (847 Views)

To All Delsuite Postponement Of Resumption Date / Any Delsuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Delsuite by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
MY DELSU DIARY... * You ask your friends..how far with reading? They say they haven't started...only to get to awhoko in pharmacy or b.m.s and find out they have a permanent sit. * Lecturers tell you "buying my manual is not compulsory" but class Rep...let me have the list of those that buy. * You graduate with PASS and be telling yourself. If I were to be in UNILAG... I would have been a FIRST CLASS graduate by now. * SUG will organize a protest and those SU's will boycott it for lectures. * If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try looking for Dr Uzuegbu when you need his signature on a form. He would never be in the office. * In DELSU, you don't need to go far for anything...right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber (even a drug dealer). * You're walking with a beautiful lady on campus and before you know it...she has hugged/greeted like 15 guys. Gosh! * DELSU guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol). Especially Computer science Students GUYS. * Those fellowship people turned our love gardens to prayer ground. U're enjoying your babe jeje-ly under that tree and they will just spoil your show with preaching & prayer. *YouMustRepent. * You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats has been occupied by bags & books. KILODE??!! * Semester starts: COLLEGE CANTEEN. Mid-semester: SMALL GATE (BREAD & BEANS) Semester ending: Pop Corn, Kunuu & doughnut don take over. * Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. # Lol * You see your first semester results and you give your life to Christ without preaching... Just like that! *You've got automatic tickets to those babes when you are a fresh boy. I lie? * It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds. Hahahahaha.. ** In the spirit of being a Delsu Graduate, I really wanna thank everyone who has been part of the struggle.. May God continue to bless your hustle. Do have a great day ahead. # MissingYouGuys the great desuilte
Re: Diary Of A Delsuite by micfoley: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting. Happens on most campuses anyway
Re: Diary Of A Delsuite by InwehAkpevwe(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
micfoley:
Interesting. Happens on most campuses anyway
my brother... Delsu own worst...

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP / Ogun State School Of Nursimg. A Money Making Market / Research Project Topics And Materials In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.