Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (45108 Views)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by 400billionman: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
A girl being beautiful, sex maniac, good cook cannot keep a man. If the man says one thing, she answers back with two things..

We have seen them before now..
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by flamingREED(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
godman01:

That's why you should marry a man worthy of your submission.
You go school!
cool

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by adesbreath: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Seenyo:
Gbam!!!...no matter how pretty & nice a lady is, i can't wife her if she ain't submissive! A cute n submisive chic is my weakness anyday.

And na your type they go after the ones wey no submissive. That's just life ooo... pray very well that God will give u a woman after His heart...then u do the loving...submission is supposed to be natural, just like love...it's something u want to give to your spouse because He treats you well, you yearn to please him, you know he deserves it, u don't need anyone to tell you, but in the type of harsh society we live in and with the deep African mentality some of our men have that they are Lords over their wives and they treat them with disdain like they actually did us a favour in marrying us, they demand submission and barely give love or show it...Pls read the meaning of love in 1cor13.1... I urge all women out there to practice submission since its no longer a natural thing life and strife has broken it's sweet flow, but from today we can practice it and see the difference in our marriages...nothing is easy but everything is possible with God, do u know that being kind to your wife daily will groom a submissive wife, and do u know when a woman is totally submissive to her man he becomes kinder daily...so you can see that love and submission are intertwined. I urge everyone of you man, woman, girl, boy, to be the change u want to see. A happy home needs love, submission, team work and more love...but above all a happy home needs God. He is a enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Lovelynature(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice write-up! Submission is actually number one thing I want from my woman. I have huge love for submissive women
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Ezeanna: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Husbands..... Pray for your wife to love and respect you. You'll live longer and happier.

Women..... Pray for your husband to love and respect you. You'll live longer and happier.

That is the whole essence of marriage.

Submission is a blanket word. So many writers scream it at women without defining it. Until I meet a writer that defines it with clear examples, i reserve my comment.

At least the holy book defines the word love which is expeceted of a man in marriage. One definition is "love is not arrogant, it is not deceitful, it does not seek its own way"

I dare you as a man, to live up to the definition of love as stated in the holy book, keeping your own part of the vow and let see if your wife won't bow in reverence to you; "submission" would just be the tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by StanTemple: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Reflection time.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Vivipop(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
dejisakin:

Do you want to question the bible? A good Sex, yes, but it does not keep a man.
Sex does not keep a man same way Submission does not keep a man. There are no express rules for successful co-existing of a man and a woman in marriage, please leave your bible out of this.

3 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by vicraven(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

A man who cheats on his wife....still loves his wife

A man who beats his wife....beats her out of love
borrow sense please!!
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
vicraven:
borrow sense please!!

borrow sense pleasesmiley
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by litetias(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognized. This shows how important sex is in marriage.

When you look at how aggressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM A WOMAN IS NOT SEX."

Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all.

There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyond imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay.

The problem was simple. She thought sex was all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewelry. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you.

What does the Holy Bible say, "wife, submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women.

Sadly, many youngs ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be.
When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love her sincerely.

There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also.

I wish you all the best as you submit in your relationship and marriage. May God bless you with good marriage, my dear sister.

Written by B.I.C. Abeiku Okai.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/what-husband-needs-from-wife-is-never.html

It's amazing how correct this article is.

I wish my girlfriend could read this and learn.

That you are good in bed does not guarantee you will make your man happy, however a humble woman who knows how to make her man feel admired, adored and respected is golden
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by vicraven(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vivipop:
I don't agree with the word "Submission". To say "wives submit to your husbands" is like saying "we want Peace rather than Justice." This is my opinion.

Every husband NEEDS a good sex, that's not negotiable. tongue
excuse me,are you in basic 3 or 4?

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by vicraven(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

borrow sense pleasesmiley
hehehe, now that you have borrowed one. issorite
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
vicraven:
hehehe, now that you have borrowed one. issorite

Attention-seeker, i am not here for you today

Go look for someone else to trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by vicraven(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Attention-seeker, i am not here for you today

Go look for someone else to trouble
lol, you finally realise were talking jagons.
what do you know bout submission?
what do you know bout marriage?
infact,what do you know at all??
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
vicraven:
l[s]ol, you finally realise were talking jagons.[/s]
[s]what do I know about know bout submission?
what do you know bout marriage?
infact,what do you know at all??[/s]

yawns

go to bed please
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by vicraven(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

yawns

dont mind me jare,im an olodo,cant even spell my name
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by banmee(m): 1:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognized. This shows how important sex is in marriage.

When you look at how aggressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM A WOMAN IS NOT SEX."

Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all.

There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyond imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay.

The problem was simple. She thought sex was all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewelry. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you.

What does the Holy Bible say, "wife, submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women.

Sadly, many youngs ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be.
When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love her sincerely.

There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also.

I wish you all the best as you submit in your relationship and marriage. May God bless you with good marriage, my dear sister.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/what-husband-needs-from-wife-is-never.html

You are a slave.You don't fully realize it yet, but you are. I don't want a submissive woman. I want a partner who will challenge me mentally and physically. If i need a submissive woman, i'd go buy a slave.

5 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
a woman who genuinely cares about her marriage,her family,her life,does not necessarily "submit" mindlessly to every decision her husband makes.
theres alws a time to speak up.
Its marriage,not bondage.
laughing seriously, my sister, being submissive doesn't mean you should accept all what your husband says, do etc, okay...
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2016
banmee:

You are a slave.You don't fully realize it yet, but you are. I don't want a submissive woman. I want a partner who will challenge me mentally and physically. If i need a submissive woman, i'd go buy a slave.
gosh, submission doesn't mean your wife automatic accept decision u make, first of all, u husband and wife and that's means u one spiritually, before going into marriage, you definitely sure that the damsel u about to wedd is definitely your type(compatible) so u two see things almost thesame way... E.g ''you tell your wife that you prefer eating Eba tonight and she went ahead to prepare rice, and still claims to be right about it'' Abeg, who wants that kind of wife?

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by delishpot: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Na so dem go talk. After dem go still change mouth.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by beey2(m): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
a woman who genuinely cares about her marriage,her family,her life,does not necessarily "submit" mindlessly to every decision her husband makes.

The op didn't mention mindless submission and I agreed to there being some recalcitrant men. Nevertheless, if you are submissive your hubby's love will be automatic and invvariably you control him, that is a secret.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by doskie(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
say whatever you may.
the writer od super right
for a submissive woman, I will sacrifice anything
I will give up all personal confort and policy
I will put her first amd love her with my life.

but for an assertive woman,
I will plot and devise ploys
I will make schemes and machinations
I will suspect, disagree with no reason, and do whatever males me feel I cannever be won by battle
I will rather give up the marriage than feel emasculated.
and worse of all, I will look for love and submission in another woman's arms.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by tambivi(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
shaddoww:
Hmmm, but what does a wife really need from her husband?
LOVE HER UNCODITIONALY
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Syjibrin(f): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

very thoughtful of you backberrybabe tell them and i know wailers will definitely wail. Its only a Wailer that reason through his anus that will wail as far as this write up is concern
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Judeblade24(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Well said.....nice one
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Abumilla(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2016
that's true op, with total submission you also get sex while with sex you don't get total submission. hence why men like submission to sex.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by wickedworld: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2016
MzNelly:
And all those men with low self esteem and tiny dïcks will come here and be shouting "Yes! Submit! Submit!"
Kmt!

Jesus u are wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by DeRay98(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:

This where young ladies get it wrong nowadays, they are so unsecured that they think submission means bondage. For a real man to involve in his decision making he has to see that you accept what he says, you have shown good logical reasoning in decisions you made prior to the relationship and during the relationship. This is what is going influence his thinking of you as part of the decision making.
But with so many, university education brandishing, insecure girls without common sense, only sexy body flaunting and fashion magazine addicts all over the place, happy marriage will elude them.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by ogawisdom(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://www.blackberryabes.com/2016/01/what-husband-needs-from-wife-is-never.html

Best thread of d month, spot on
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by kandiikane(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Maybe that girl actually has sex because she enjoys it rather than just doing it because she believes the man needs or wants it. All these b.s epistles sef, you make it seem like women don't have needs and desires and whenever they have sex is to please a man and he should consider it a privilege. *Rolls eyes*

And for the submission part, the bible said for both husband and wife to submit to each other so I don't understand all this master and slave thing you africans oh so desire.

5 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Grahamjnr(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
That's a spirit of Jezebel speaking in you. Who says that submission is bondage? For whatsoever reason should a godly woman questions her husband's decision, rather she's to chip in her suggestion with a spirit of humility and every sensible man won't ignore it just for the fact that he's the head. It's only by trying to hijack his role that he won't listen to you. I pray against every spirit of delayed marriage against you in Christ's name!
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Michellla(f): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Grahamjnr:

That's a spirit of Jezebel speaking in you. Who says that submission is bondage? For whatsoever reason should a godly woman questions her husband's decision, rather she's to chip in her suggestion with a spirit of humility and every sensible man won't ignore it just for the fact that he's the head. It's only by trying to hijack his role that he won't listen to you. I pray against every spirit of delayed marriage against you in Christ's name!
you need help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.