Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who else got this Job Test/interview invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who else got this Job Test/interview invite (1139 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Harjet(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Good morning everyone.. Pls did anyone else get this message too (screen shots below)..

Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Gnld
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Craven: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't think Eco Bank sent you that invite. The text says "opposite Eco Bank", not "at Eco Bank". Perhaps you should call that phone number to know the company that sent you this invite.
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Abatsam111(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Ha
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Harjet(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Craven:
I don't think Eco Bank sent you that invite. The text says "opposite Eco Bank", not "at Eco Bank". Perhaps you should call that phone number to know the company that sent you this invite.
Av contacted someone in lag and the person said it's all these gnld folks
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Harjet(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
nma24:
Gnld
Thanks .. That was my first thought
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Harjet(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Abatsam111:
Ha
Baba, wetin?
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Craven: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Harjet:
Av contacted someone in lag and the person said it's all these gnld folks

Alright then. smiley
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by martinsaba: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
the name of the HMO is medpro global resources
you will write one fake test after which a lady will talk for more than two ours, then you will be asked to part with your money(minimum of 9500),thats what they do.
i hope it helps you.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by Harjet(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
martinsaba:
the name of the HMO is medpro global resources
you will write one fake test after which a lady will talk for more than two ours, then you will be asked to part with your money(minimum of 9500),thats what they do.
i hope it helps you.
thanks
Thanks man..
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by martinsaba: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Harjet:
Thanks man..
welcome
Re: Who else got this Job Test/interview invite by igho9: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
I'v gotten this message several times last year. After investigation I discovered that it's dis GOLD people. Na scam O! No job there. They will give u products to hawk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job For SSCE/OND Holders / Mr Biggs Job, Who Else Got Dis Info / Get A Job Before Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.