Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran (1402 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / See What Israeli Prime Minister And Iran Leader Tweets After US IRAN Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Forget Saudi Arabia cutting oil outputs; that will never happen now that Iran is back in the game.

The Saudis have the cash reserves to weather low crude prices ( that's why they have an external reserves of over 500 bn USD) ; Iran on the other hand is cash starved after many years facing sanctions.

The tensions between the aforementioned nations has never been this bad and you can bet that the Saudis will want to undermine any bilateral trade and/or military/diplomatic ties that Tehran will want to open now that they can leverage with their oil.

The Saudis will not also cut productions because they are foolishly thinking this will stall shale oil industry in the US.

The US on the other hand has lifted an embargo on exports of US crude and their major target market is in Asia and Europe directly competing with both Russia and middle east suppliers.

As the Shale oil industry grows rapidly I won't be surprised if US policy in the middle east shifts dramatically.

Already the US has began demobolizing their military forces from the ME and concentrating on SE Asia and the north Atlantic corridor with Russia.

Also, US shale needs conventional crude to be higher than they are now in order for it to compete profitably in the energy market.

And since there is no way we can expect Saudi to stop pumping and no way we will see a global ban on cheap crude exploration, I expect the powerful and rich Shale oil industry to start influencing US policy against Saudi Arabia to the point of instigating conflict in that country to take out Saudi oil fields from supplying the global market.

A conflict in Saudi Arabia can easily be instigated by the US simply withdrawing support to the House of Saud thereby paving way for coups , feudal clashes among the tribes to Iran instigating the 20% Shiites in the eastern regions (where majority of Saudi oil fields are located).

The Iranians already have a head start with the Houthi Shiites in Yemen who are seriously kicking Saudi butts.

A war in Saudi Arabia will serve both the interests of the US, Russia and also Iran who are now major oil players.

This will go along way in stabilising oil prices and the Saudi $500bn reserves they made from selling crude to the US can be recouped from arms sales to the Saudis in their civil war.

And the good thing is the war can last as long as we want. If any of the warring factions gets an upper hand the UN will be drafted to demand a ceasefire and in between the US or Russia can arm their factions.
This is the only way oil will rise and islamic terrorism will end

Whaddya think?

Madridguy
Arewafederation
Modath

3 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016
I want to see crude oil go below $10 per barrel for at least ten years....

And I want fgn to stop giving stipend to States.... Parasitic governors must either perform or resign... Politics should become non lucrative

5 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:
I want to see crude oil go below $10 per barrel for at least ten years....

Me I want it a buck a Truck so that nijeriyans can take their lazy eyes off my Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

Me I want it a buck a Truck so that nijeriyans can take their lazy eyes off my Niger Delta.
Yes I want Niger Delta to be free though am not from there

3 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
You think violence, killings, maiming, displacement and destruction in the Middle East is not yet enough? Why not pray for war between Russia and USA? That one will create more than enough effect as far crude oil price is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Yes I want Niger Delta to be free though am not from there

Anybody that supports the progress and peace of the Niger Delta is our brother.

Gimme a hug wink

4 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
maasoap:
You think violence, killings, maiming, displacement and destruction in the Middle East is not yet enough? Why not pray for war between Russia and USA? That one will create more than enough effect as far crude oil price is concerned.

The Saudis deserve war after all these years of funding terrorism.

They've had their day and it's time to destroy them forever.

3 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by TechRev: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Or pray for war/millitants bombing in Nigerdelta.
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2016
TechRev:
Or pray for war/millitants bombing in Nigerdelta.

Never going to happen.

The north is just one civilian clash between Sunnis and Shiites away from a full sectarian war.

All it takes is for one fundamentalist Sunni stoning and attacking the Shiites during their procession to start a massive riot and pogrom on Shiites which will definitely lead to war

1 Like

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by fineguy11(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Saudi needs to cut output,they will only do so of other major non -opec producers like i.e russia deceides to cut supply too...Saudi arabia has just $645 billion dollars as cash reserves..their budget deficit for 2015 waw in excess of 20%!!IMF haw predicted that saudi arabia could go bankrupt in 5/6 years,if oil price remains low,so its in thei best interest to cut supply,thats why they have initiated a move to discuss with other producers on the possibility of supply cuts!.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-could-be-bankrupt-within-five-years-imf-predicts-a6706821.ht .http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/11768136/Saudi-Arabia-may-go-broke-before-the-US-oil-industry-buckles.html.saudi and russia are the biggest players in the oil business.saudi has overbearing influence on OPEC,she can force members to cut supply,russia too can cut supply,which could spike price to around 50/60dollars per barrel..http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-28/oil-extends-gain-from-three-week-high-as-russia-flags-opec-talks
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
fineguy11:
Saudi needs to cut output,they will only do so of other major non -opec producers like i.e russia deceides to cut supply too...Saudi arabia has just $645 billion dollars as cash reserves..their budget deficit for 2015 waw in excess of 20%!!IMF haw predicted that saudi arabia could go bankrupt in 5/6 years,if oil price remains low.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-could-be-bankrupt-within-five-years-imf-predicts-a6706821.ht .http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/11768136/Saudi-Arabia-may-go-broke-before-the-US-oil-industry-buckles.html.saudi and russia are the biggest players in the oil business.saudi has overbearing influence on OPEC,she can force members to cut supply,russia too can cut supply,which wld spike price to around 50/60dollars per barrel..

That will only increase shale production.

Shale needs conventional crude to be high to be profitable.

The only solution is to take out the Saudi and Gulf state owned oil fields

That way you take out close to 16 million bpd from the market from which Nigeria and Venezuela can fill the gap at say $70 per barrel

2 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by cybernaut(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
i tink no war will occur between saudi and iran because usa and russia wil be in charge 2 supply weapons 4 both countries saudi and iran.i want crude 2 go below $10.

2 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by fineguy11(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

That will only increase shale production.

Shale needs conventional crude to be high to be profitable.

The only solution is to take out the Saudi and Gulf state owned oil fields

That way you take out close to 16 million bpd from the market from which Nigeria and Venezuela can fill the gap at say $70 per barrel
how can u take out saudi and guld oil fields,lets discuss realities here.supply cuts by opec members and russia wld add very little or no positives on shale oil..shale oil production has dropped sharply due to low oil prices...some persons kep saying this current low oil price is an attack on russia by US and their ally SAUDI to cripple russian defence and economic industry,this analogy is laughable coz in actual sence,its OPEC THATS TRYING TO FORCE SHALE OIL PRODUCERS OUT OF THE MARKET,hence the spike in supply by opec member states..shale oil cant survive with this current low price,shale production has reduced drastically coz its lucrative only when price is high..http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/dec/07/opec-plan-kill-us-shale-oil-price-down-seven-year-low
http://sweetcrudereports.com/2015/10/16/us-looks-to-west-africa-for-crude-as-shale-supplies-drop/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/11863627/READY-Opec-has-victory-in-its-sights-in-oil-price-war-with-US-shale.html
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-09-11/saudis-are-winning-the-war-on-shale
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by TippyTop(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Chances of Iran fighting the Saudis is quite remote, the Arab league won't let it happen.
Nice article @magicbishop.

2 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MyGeneration(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

Dat mean say state like Akwa ibom go reverse back to house boy state,
Delta own amnesty wud stop nddc wud stop, nd d rest benefit s, that means Delta wud become kidnapper's and criminals deport,
Edo wud become italy bound export state,
Bayelsa own all their criminals wud relocate to Rivers state,
While Rivers, first d killings happening at omoku wud be child's play, ahoada own wud be like civil war, infact the whole state wud boil,
Calabar is already used to being broke so no need,
Abia own wud become like during d Aba crisis,
Ondo dat i can't tell,
Why imo wud become empty. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2016
MyGeneration:

Dat mean say state like Akwa ibom go reverse back to house boy state,
Delta own amnesty wud stop nddc wud stop, nd d rest benefit s, that means Delta wud become kidnapper's and criminals deport,
Edo wud become italy bound export state,
Bayelsa own all their criminals wud relocate to Rivers state,
While Rivers, first d killings happening at omoku wud be child's play, ahoada own wud be like civil war, infact the whole state wud boil,
Calabar is already used to being broke so no need,
Abia own wud become like during d Aba crisis,
Ondo dat i can't tell,
Why imo wud become empty. grin

How can a prisoner be fatter than the prison cook?

Have you considered what will happen to states like Osun or zamfata?

Bother about yourselves and leave us to our own device

3 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MyGeneration(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

How can a prisoner be fatter than the prison cook?
Have you considered what will happen to states like Osun or zamfata?
Bother about yourselves and leave us to our own device
LoL... Dat time states like zamfara wud start making use of dat there solid mineral s they didn't touch since, grin.
Why they wait for d price of OUR oil to rise.
Then when it rises we continue from where we stopped.
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... Dat time states like zamfara wud start making use of dat there solid mineral s they didn't touch since, grin.
Why they wait for d price of OUR oil to rise.
Then when it rises we continue from where we stopped.

That is exactly what I want.

Go feed yourselves and wean yourselves off the ND
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MyGeneration(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

That is exactly what I want.

Go feed yourselves and wean yourselves off the ND
We wud but d moment d oil Price rises be sure to expect us.
Also we are not dragging anything from you we are only taking wats ours and that is our OIL.
Last time i checked there's no place it was recorded that ur forefathers buried oil anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MagicBishop: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2016
MyGeneration:

We wud but d moment d oil Price rises be sure to expect us.
Also we are not dragging anything from you we are only taking wats ours and that is our OIL.
Last time i checked there's no place it was recorded that ur forefathers buried oil anywhere in Nigeria.

Go and convert baba rufus old darsun as yours first before spewing trash.

Common tompolo dey give una heartache you dey talk like say amnesty nah beans.

Try am and see the Atlantic as your permanent resting place

3 Likes

Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by MyGeneration(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
MagicBishop:

Go and convert baba rufus old darsun as yours first before spewing trash.

Common tompolo dey give una heartache you dey talk like say amnesty nah beans.

Try am and see the Atlantic as your permanent resting place
N dae give us headache by hiding and begging all over d media?
No be so Asari talk too...
Comedians.
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by APCHaram: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2016
MagicBishop:
Forget Saudi Arabia cutting oil outputs; that will never happen now that Iran is back in the game.

The Saudis have the cash reserves to weather low crude prices ( that's why they have an external reserves of over 500 bn USD) ; Iran on the other hand is cash starved after many years facing sanctions.

The tensions between the aforementioned nations has never been this bad and you can bet that the Saudis will want to undermine any bilateral trade and/or military/diplomatic ties that Tehran will want to open now that they can leverage with their oil.

The Saudis will not also cut productions because they are foolishly thinking this will stall shale oil industry in the US.

The US on the other hand has lifted an embargo on exports of US crude and their major target market is in Asia and Europe directly competing with both Russia and middle east suppliers.

As the Shale oil industry grows rapidly I won't be surprised if US policy in the middle east shifts dramatically.

Already the US has began demobolizing their military forces from the ME and concentrating on SE Asia and the north Atlantic corridor with Russia.

Also, US shale needs conventional crude to be higher than they are now in order for it to compete profitably in the energy market.

And since there is no way we can expect Saudi to stop pumping and no way we will see a global ban on cheap crude exploration, I expect the powerful and rich Shale oil industry to start influencing US policy against Saudi Arabia to the point of instigating conflict in that country to take out Saudi oil fields from supplying the global market.

A conflict in Saudi Arabia can easily be instigated by the US simply withdrawing support to the House of Saud thereby paving way for coups , feudal clashes among the tribes to Iran instigating the 20% Shiites in the eastern regions (where majority of Saudi oil fields are located).

The Iranians already have a head start with the Houthi Shiites in Yemen who are seriously kicking Saudi butts.

A war in Saudi Arabia will serve both the interests of the US, Russia and also Iran who are now major oil players.

This will go along way in stabilising oil prices and the Saudi $500bn reserves they made from selling crude to the US can be recouped from arms sales to the Saudis in their civil war.

And the good thing is the war can last as long as we want. If any of the warring factions gets an upper hand the UN will be drafted to demand a ceasefire and in between the US or Russia can arm their factions.
This is the only way oil will rise and islamic terrorism will end

Whaddya think?

Madridguy
Arewafederation
Modath
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by APCHaram: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Omenka this is the fate that awaits Saudi Arabia with a Trump win.
Re: Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran by GBTYO: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
All hail Trump

Fck you Obama

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What Nigerian Army Discovered During Stop And Search / Will CCT Chairman Be Sacked? Tribunal Delivers Ruling Tomorrow / I’m Working Hard To Change Things—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.