Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija (649 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / ABOBAKU, and the Northernization of a Federal Republic. / Northernization Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija by akinnaija(m): 2:28am On Jun 29, 2009
Hi folks,
what do you think of recent Yar Adua key appointments. I have been worried about his selection, does his health influence his rational behind his political appointees as well,
well it is great to knw am not the only one bothered.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2009/june/29/politics-29-06-2009-003.htm

what do you think?
Re: Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija by Tudor6(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2009
Personally i think FG appointments should be fairly distributed across the geo-political zones. . . . .But under no circumstance should tribe be considered above capability and efficiency.
Re: Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Personally i think FG appointments should be fairly distributed across the geo-political zones. . . . .But under no circumstance should tribe be considered above capability and efficiency.

abi?
Re: Yar Adua Should Stop His Northernization Of Naija by multebrain(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2009
ME  I BE CONFIRM  YOURUBA  MAN I  NO BLAME AM  WEN OUR PIKiIN DEY THERE  WETIN  HE  DO FOR  US  Hmmmmmmm
why  you dey talk  like this  THAT  YOUR  PIKIN FIT BE  BASTARD OK. MR PRESIDO TAKE  CARE  OK

(1) (Reply)

What Is This? / Michael Jackson And The Paradox Of The Nigerian State / Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.