Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Trickery - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trickery (1174 Views)

Naija Gat Trickery Talent. / Trickery Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trickery by feelgood(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2006
Trickery

An elderly man in Phoenix calls his son, Bob, in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough! I'm sick of
her and I'm sick of talking about this, so call your sister in Boston and tell her." He then hangs up.

The son frantically calls his sister, who goes nuts upon hearing the news.

She calls her father and yells, "You are not getting a divorce! Bob and I will be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a single thing, do you hear me"?

The father hangs up the phone, turns to his wife and says, "It worked! The kids are coming for a visit and they're paying their own way!"
Re: Trickery by salaks: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2006
smart parents, nyc one
Re: Trickery by angelz(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2006
Dey r goin 2 smell dia ass wen d kids realiz dt they had ben foold.
Re: Trickery by angelz(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2006
Dey r goin 2 smell dia ass wen d kids realiz dt they had ben foold.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go To Heaven / Jokes For Your Day / Sharp Bad Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.