Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why (45030 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by smartesboys(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
About this topic everyone is guilty plus babies, when your baby began to cry, play a sound and give her, the baby keep quite and listen to sound for almost long time,
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by okrote4real: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
You uploaded this info with your phone. Information is key...the internet gives it to us. An addict is the person that uses a something for no positive reason. Even Nairaland is an addict. shocked shocked shocked because they addict us with unresistable information and we have to use our gadgets especially phones to access them. cool

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Valid points you have raised indeed.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
As long as yu are Idle, what else will yu do?? Mobile phones is the new ish.. Its the most useful thing/being besides yoself..

U watch movies, documentaries, send emails, respond to Clients, download Pawn(I aint talking Chess), download softwares, Read reviews and info concerning yo field of work etc..

These things listed above can take hours of our time..
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Xhaka(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
We can't go a day without pressing our phone
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrImole:

You seem like a nice person, let me help you have you phone.
come and take it
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by CioAngels(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Did i hear you say the youth, not only the youth, even adults, you will marvelled to know the man hours adults stays on the phone.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by TaiKuun(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God I'm addicted to phone. Cuz if not, I wouldn't have stumbled upon an article like this cry angry
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by helphelp: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Onyiido:
Even u sef

I expected one of dem to say this....oya clap for yourself
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Dminister(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
When you point accusing fingers at me, be sure other fingers are pointing back at you.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Nimi22(f): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bloomingbud come and see ya life.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by pat077: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
True talk

Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by banio: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think it's loneliness and boredom that is to blame. If you are busy say a Doctor etc, U won't remember phone until after the day's job.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by oglalasioux(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Good morning, please lets be careful of our phones And Phone Addiction

Its not natural when people die due to the couldn’t hear the car Horn ,because of the headphones on their ears.

People Easily Lose their Virginity with no sign of sorrows or Regret, but are in uncontrollable tears when the lose their phone.

One of the hardest tasks in this 21st century is for the youth to spend 30 minutes without touching their phones!

Almost everyone is now a phone addict.

It’s the last thing you touch before you sleep at night.

It’s the first thing you touch when you wake up at dawn.

Some even put on earpiece overnight. Too Much Percent Of Phone Addiction

Some still wake up at night to download films, but they can’t wake up for prayers.

Some are always online chatting.

As early as 6am they are online, and they remain online till midnight.

They have thousands of online friends with whom they chat, but they don’t relate with their families at home.

They isolate themselves in their rooms.

Some argue till midnight about unnecessary issues in their various online groups, yet they have a lot of things they need from God. We go to bed late, and have no time for God. We sleep and snore!

Immediately after prayers , you see people pressing their phones again, no time to share the grace! As if all our past and future sins have already been forgiven!

When accidents happen, instead of saving lives, you see people taking pictures of the victims with their phones.

When a house is on fire, instead of quenching it, you see people taking pictures so as to be the first to upload it on social network.

When a person loses a loved one, instead of thinking about the funeral issues, the first thing the person does is to upload the news on social network. Perhaps for comments!

We are so addicted to phones! We even chat when we are on motorcycles.

Some still chat in the exam halls.

Some play games with their phones when they come to God.

Along the road, some keep pressing their phones, until perhaps they narrowly dodge an accident, or until a banana peel slips them.

Even when we have guests, we still concentrate on our phones than our guest.

Some ignore their spouses because they are chatting with “mere friends” on Facebook or Whatsapp!

Many are those whose phones have made them “hypocrites” and “liars”.

Many are those whose phones are leading them to hellfire!

Because of your phone, you are the last person to come to God, and you are always the first person to leave!

God said, ‘Closer and closer to mankind comes their judgement, yet they don’t take heed, and they turn away’.

we are not saying getting addicted to your phone/ phone addiction is bad, all we are saying is get addicted to it for the right reasons.
know when you are meant to do important things, know when God comes first, know when your education needs are at its important peak and above all Know when you need it less.

Please educate others.

http://otownloaded.com/be-careful-of-your-phones-and-phone-addiction-see-why/

Sorry but that's where we are in the world. We'll be more technologically dependent in less than a decade from now. It's better to know how to cope in a world that will soon be taken over by the internet. If there's anything like the world coming to an end then it's the microchip because it'll literally give mankind the power of the gods. I only agree with you on the issue of the use of earphones.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
guilty as charged,I am a phone addict , it's basically my reliable companion every single day,it takes away my boredom, until I get anoda companion,I will remain addicted to it, it is the cure for my loneliness
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by valencia25(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm reading this inside a mosque.

Moral: I would have probably missed this message /thread if i didn't check Nairaland from my phone.

So where is the addiction?
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by XploraBen(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smartphones are here to stay.But it seem the more some people get used to it,the more vacuous and stupid they become.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by SweetSoup(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bluffly:

So addiction to your phone makes you less intelligent or rather dwindles your level of intelligence. If that is your own case I can see it in your reasoning.
I expected only Sensible/Intelligent people to understand my post, so am not surprised...
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by MrImole: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
come and take it
Where art though cutehector, I desperately need that phone NOW.
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Misselocon(f): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
On point...becoming scary self especially at accident scenes....wat happened to feelings?
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Bishops10(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
I don't make use of phones undecided
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Onyiido: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
helphelp:

I expected one of dem to say this....oya clap for yourself
Really!
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by madoski007: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Perfectly written,thumps up
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by luthorcorp: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
The way people stay glue to a device all day is still a misery to me..
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by kessling: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Front page
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by bizgai(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sell off your smartphone and buy Nokia 3310
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by praxisnetworks: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Soso fana ni

Leave me the hell alone!
Vexing
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by daveP(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
An invention designed towards one of the attempts at MINDCONTROL by our "Masters"
modified
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by erumena(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
God bless you sir
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by Oluwa2mininu(f): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2016
U are right cos have been finding it hard to do away with my phone
Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by EmmyDe25(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Not like we are actually addicted to the phones. If there was no internet/data services. Trust me, people will lose sight of where their phones are kept. In other words, the problem is the access we have to the internet, not mobile phones per se.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone / All Bank Networks Are Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.