Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS (30406 Views)

I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
teamf:
Would have loved to order but am already learning blender

Blender is good as well, just keep learning
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Comprehensive video tutorials from amateur to pro
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by mediagenius: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
julimax:
Have you always wondered how you could make mind blowing animations and visual effects but don't know where to start? Or you've even gone a step further to acquire the tools but just don't know how to use it yet?

Well....

Julimax is offering you an opportunity to learn basic animation skills with Autodesk Maya and be on your way to becoming a professional animator and create stuff for movies, music videos, TV commercials, instructional materials and Architectural displays.

Autodesk Maya is industry standard for modelling and 3D animation, used by many of the world's leading VFX and animation studios in Hollywood.

This program will take you through a step by step process of creating a character and preparing a short scene for rendering.

The making of the funny character "OBIKA"

(students outside abuja can order for training Dvds and follow up on whatsapp training)

Duration of tutoring
:
3 weeks.

Fee
Affordable.

Whatsapp: 08076380982
Julimax..com

COURSE MODULE

1. Understanding the Maya interface. Knowing how to navigate around Maya and using the tools in Maya

Hi bro... What is the system specification for a laptop suitable for animation, from graphics card, processor and others? I discover my system complains of graphics acceleration or so.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
mediagenius:

Hi bro... What is the system specification for a laptop suitable for animation, from graphics card, processor and others? I discover my system complains of graphics acceleration or so.

You can make do with with any strong system with at least 1gb graphic card, 4gb RAM
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by mediagenius: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
julimax:

You can make do with with any strong system with at least 1gb graphic card, 4gb RAM
Ok. Thanks a lot. What is the system specification of the laptop you are currently using? I believe using yours as a case study (being a professional) will help me a lot in taking my final decision.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2017
As a studio, we've got more than 1 laptop and desktop, I can start listing them all out here. But once you've got any laptop with about 8gig ram and a graphic card you get more speed. The power is mostly needed for rendering

mediagenius:

Ok. Thanks a lot. What is the system specification of the laptop you are currently using? I believe using yours as a case study (being a professional) will help me a lot in taking my final decision.

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2017
As a studio, we've got more than 1 laptop and desktop, I can start listing them all out here. But once you've got any laptop with about 4gig RAM (or prefarably 8gig ram) and a graphic card you get more speed. The power is mostly needed for rendering

mediagenius:

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
learn a new skill today
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Understand how to navigate around maya interface
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Learn how to work with polygons, understanding faces, edges and vertexes
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Understand how to move, rotate and scale objects
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Learn how to use the UV editor for mapping
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Learn how to use shortcuts to speed up your work
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
use shortcuts to speed up your work
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Find out model an object, using simple guild lines
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Prepare yourself for 2018. Learn a new skill
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2017
As we head into the new year. Hold onto something
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Make realistic mapping with the aid of photoshop
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Mazicash: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sir, I am interested in learning 3D animation, I am currently based in zaria, kaduna state. How do I contact u
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 3:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Mazicash:
Sir, I am interested in learning 3D animation, I am currently based in zaria, kaduna state. How do I contact u

Whatsapp or call 08076380982
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Hold ALT on your keyboard and with your mouse to navigate around MAYA easily
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by uwakwekamubu(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi bro.How can i get the materials for the 3d animation? And how many months one has to learn it.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Setnigeria: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by leye4u: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Are you into character animation and use Iclone 4,5,6 or 7
Let's gather together and be of help to ourselves by sharing

1)softwares
2)ideas
3)tutorials
4)character and props
5)motion

Whatsapp me on 07066--4576--17 so you can be added
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rainbowview(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Be a Master in 3D animation.
Software; MAYA.
Location; Rainbow view animation studio, opp. University of Ibadan 2nd gate.
contact 08132742728 for details.

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rainbowview(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2019
RAINBOW VIEW ANIMATION STUDIO.

3D animation master class.
Get trained in 3D animation and be a professional in 3D, bring your ideas to reality.
We also offer online training.
Contact 08132742728

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by playbrain: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2020
This was done with Iclone 7.7 and Character creator, other software are now meeting up with industry standard.....I use Maya and Iclone, but i am amazed with the upgrades of iclone over years. I have been around Iclone since iclone5.

The good things about iclone is that you can create your character within minutes and export to Maya for final rendering.

You can contact me on 08148084080 if you are interested in knowing more.

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rainbowview(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Get trained in 3D animation @Rainbow view animation studio.
Contact us on 08132742728.

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rainbowview(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Learn 3D character modelling in Maya. Online & Physical class is available.
Software; Maya and Photoshop

Contact; 08132742728
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rainbowview(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Learn 3D character modelling in Maya. Online & Physical class is available.
Software; Maya and Photoshop

Contact; 08132742728

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Prinzbeat(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Youtube channels for sell. 800 to 3k subscribes
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by akin1991: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Register for your training in 3D modelling and animation and get certified (Government Approved) at Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.. Our services include getting projects work done in 3D modelling for Students, Cooperate organizations and Government parastatals. We offer both physical training and online training. Physical training 45k, Online training 20k... For more information, contact us on the following contacts... Instagram @akinwaleemmanuel2, email @ akinwaleemmanuel55@gmail.com, Phone number @ +2348106244065, +2347089382284

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mermaid Washed Ashore In A Beach At Benin. Photos / Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car / Portait Paintings Done By A Microbiologist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.