Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents (41033 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by ademega(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
dont run
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by BTT(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
glossy6:

You don't understand the issues here

Agreed.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Lousymouth(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
I thought Ambode said the State is now Safer than it was before

3 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Hydy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria has always been a country where you provide security, electricity, road, water, everything for yourself. In other words you are your own government!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by ralph28(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm, God we're in your hands.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by holluwai(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
I need a gun, period.

Most importantly I need Gods protection

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by kwencypresh(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
We hear police siren every night as they patrol the highway but the robberies take place in the streets and homes. [/quote]

dia siren no dey enter street... nah only main road... Funny enof dey blow siren jus to notify d boys dah dey and and d boys ll take off... worst of it is dah d youths ll apprehend some and hand over to d police, buh we hear dey later get released

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Femich18(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mehn its true o. I'm at Ojo now close to d local Govt and i saw series of burnt tires on d roads. The community had a sleepless nite waiting for dre arrival. No Wre is safe in ds country o..I'm not goin to pass a nite in ds Ojo for d next 3months

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Omoluabi16(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Men..I'm scared o.Even if I don't live in such hoods.Depraved minds.Why would any sane person force a dude to have sex with his relation? it's better to die than do such. May the good Lord help us in this country.No where is safe really.Scary shit!

5 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by mariosam(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by 989900: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
How can?! The commissioner of police and Governor should resign if they can't handle these miscreants with technology and weapons.

4 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
wow, so this finally made front page. If I remember clearly, a certain moniker had been complaining bitterly for more than 3 weeks about these '1naira' boys. Anyways, the ideal thing is to protect yourself and your family, because the nigerian police knows he is human and will not risk his life for another. Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Missmossy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jeeez!!!!

This is too bad,something urgent needs to done.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by samsongbemisola(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Obinovictor:
If this is true, then there is problem.
it is true
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by micholalo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
tdemo:
becuse of them boys for my area we don turn vigilante ooooooo!!! if dem born dem well make dem show, , if I no fall 5 of dem , ,, make dem change my surname!!!! I rep badagry ... God purnish devil cool

God's protection I pray for you and the rest.

7 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Obinovictor(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
samsongbemisola:
it is true

Then the second part of my comment is real
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
I was in badagry last week.... Before 10pm,everywhere was silent,no generators on, a pin drop could be heard.
Minutes later,I heard the sound of the Ororo masquerade then I knew it was more serious than I thought. Even the spirits were out for the one million boys.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bro a bullet is enough to send ur rottweiler to the great beyond. Be prayerful and be vigilant.
IamRespected:
Even if they are 2 million they can't bypass my FATHER and of course my rottweiler

7 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamRespected:
Even if they are 2 million they can't bypass my FATHER and of course my rottweiler

When they shoot yu with their Tecs, You will be Losing TWO LEGS like a team Recording a HOME and AWAY DEFEAT..

3 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Omoluabi16(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
The commissioner of police should resign, if he can handle these miscreants. I am a security expert.I hold a doctorate degree from the university of Minnesota. I have given various lectures in Nigeria on security challenges .It is said these people operate in their hundreds.. they can't be coordinated enough.Even international orgs like alqaeda or isis operate in multiple cells. What is their mode of Transport? so they come in convoy and go back in convoy? such abnormalities can only take place in climes like nigeria, where the navy/police/army are too busy fighting themselves when they should be protecting us nigerians.I weep for the country.

11 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Mustiboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016

5 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
Bro a bullet is enough to send ur rottweiler to the great beyond. Be prayerful and be vigilant.
I remember when robbers came to a place we were staying ,there was a very big dog called Tyson in the compound very ferocious ,after the robbers left we discovered Tyson in the toilet shaking and shivering with fear ,I had to calm it down,even sensible dogs know when to run

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Our new police force flexing with their new cars should get to work... angrytime to get these crazy robbers down..

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by yetseyi(f): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
We did not sleep most part of yesternight ooo. This matter is really serious. All the landlords have joined the vigilante burning tires.

A lot of people are so scared. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by tse1v1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE ON SUNDAY NIGHT YET THE ARMY, POLICE AND NAVY ARE JUST SLEEPING...........................IF IT IS HOW TO COLLECT 100 NAIRA FROM BUSES, THEY ACT ON THAT..............I WEEP FOR NIGERIA..............NO PLACE IS SAFE AND THE MASSES ARE JUST THE VICTIMS..............AMBODE PLEASE COME TO OUR RESCUE SEND MILITARY PEOPLE TO GUIDE THAT PLACE ATLEAST FOR SOME MONTHS..............MAY GOD HELP US ALL

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by 4nobody4every1: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
peppyluv02:
I was in badagry last week.... Before 10pm,everywhere was silent,no generators on, a pin drop could be heard.
Minutes later I heard the sound of the Ororo masquerade then I knew it was more serious than I thought. Even the spirits were out for the one million boys.....
...wow, this is serious but God will expose all those behind those wicked robbers and they will never end well this year, so sad what the masses are going through in Nigeria, l weep for the country sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by onatisi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omoluabi16:
The commissioner of police should resign, if he can handle these miscreants. I am a security expert.I hold a doctorate degree from the university of Minnesota. I have given various lectures in Nigeria on security challenges .It is said these people operate in their hundreds.. they can't be coordinated enough.Even international orgs like alqaeda or isis operate in multiple cells. What is their mode of Transport? so they come in convoy and go back in convoy? such abnormalities can only take place in climes like nigeria, where the navy/police/army are too busy fighting themselves when they should be protecting us nigerians.I weep for the country.
The bitter truth is that since ambode became the governor of Lagos state,gangsters,mobsters,cultists,robbers have taken over the control of Lagos state .no where is safe and the reason for this take over isn't far-fetched ,ambode himself is a cultist !

3 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by cool318(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
The residents should take the Laws in their hands as the Govt has deserted them. Defend yourselves by every means. Divide your selves into troops, Each troop should have at least 5 or more armed guys with Aks or Pump action guns others with Razor blade matchetes, some with conc H2SO4. Scatter the troops into every outlet or inlet to the Hood.
Stealthily, they walk into the set trap. They become Mince meat.

We did it in my Hood & it worked. It is all about Blood Sacrifice by the Residents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by 4nobody4every1: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:
I remember when robbers came to a place we were staying ,there was a very big dog called Tyson in the compound very ferocious ,after the robbers left we discovered Tyson in the toilet shaking and shivering with fear ,I had to calm it down,even sensible dogs know when to run
...oh my my, so even a dog can be scared to be shivering, Nigeria has no security, l weep for the country, whenever l hear news like this l feel for all those l know back in Nigeria. sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by 4nobody4every1: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
yetseyi:
We did not sleep most part of yesternight ooo. This matter is really serious. All the landlords have joined the vigilante burning tires.

That is the best thing to do for now because the police are not capable and well equipped to combat this serious monster called one million robber

2 Likes

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by onatisi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
yetseyi:

I have a potbelly friend in badagry,I am trying to imagine him been a vigilante.
grin
The truth is the governor of Lagos and the police commissioner have failed in Lagos,maybe it is time the opc is called in to help

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Endtimesmith(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is a Zoo-Built Nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / Man Charged For Engaging 22-year Old In Sex Romp / Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.