Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents (41066 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by seyibaale(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's becoming really serious this days...Armed robbers now have enough guts...see this also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
dre11:

I suspect foul play....

tell me why citizens shouldn't take to jungle justice when it comes to armed robbery cases or those that are caught by them
/
That's what happens when you don't burn them.

Only the living can embark on reprisal attacks.
/

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by vtechpower: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
What kind of wicked act is this? May Almighty God continue savings us from this senseless gang.

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by holusormi(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
What kind of armed robber writes a letter to inform a neighborhood of his/their impending visits A dumb/very stupid one actually ..... I think the so called one million boys don't intend coming to badagry,,, this might be the handwork of some drunk kids or some bored house wives ..... Or maybe they just wrote the letter to shift attention away from the real area they intend visiting , since it's logical for most police around their to shift base to badagry, leaving the place they intend going to exposed !! And even if they wanted to come for a reprisal attack for the captured members of their gang , it would have been a suprise attack , but this writing of letter .... Smh

As for the vigilante boys , keep up the good work ooo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by gemale(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
JingoOAU:
U mean even the suspects earlier arrested were released by the police...

Can any good thing come out of the Nigerian police force
nothing good can ever come out of that organisation of mostly brain-dead, accidental-discharging mofos. if na to kill unarmed, innoecnt civilians, na there we go see them. Now to protect lives and property, mbanu! you no go see their brake lights. Abeg if dem no fit protect those people,make government comot their guns since dem no wan use am protect citizens.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by RaptorX: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sings of a failed and morally bankrupt society, even the government have given up and can't even protect the people. The earlier jobs are created for this young men the better, why for the life of me I can't understand why anybody will be supporting a corrupt politician not knowing the widespread consequences of mass unemployment among the youths which is young men becoming vicious armed robbers.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by enoch273: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Same thing in my area oo, they just slaughtered people that proved difficult and also those without money, mehn na we start the vigilante stuff oo..we pray they don't visit again oo, but if the worst happen I will go against my relgion and protect my self with science and this time there will be no handing to police we go take the laws into our hands.

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by suruwilliams(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Obinovictor:
If this is true, then there is problem.
bros na true
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by CharleyCharley: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Loooolz, funny dude.
but its the truth. Isn't it?
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
xpac01:
The police will not mobilize their men now and get on ground to secure people of the area. It's after the attack they'll now come around picking innocent people.
I'll continually advocate for police reform, as what we have on ground now are merely crime aiding personels who are dedicated to compounding the pains and sufferage of innocent people.

You can't say less.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by bluice2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
tdemo:
becuse of them boys for my area we don turn vigilante ooooooo!!! if dem born dem well make dem show, , if I no fall 5 of dem , ,, make dem change my surname!!!! I rep badagry ... God purnish devil cool

Son, tot we agreed you'll slow down on watching Jack Bauer's 24.
Anyways you got ma moral support smiley
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Royals1st: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
U see na people dey do vigilante by there self where is the new police copiter that was recently given to police? Plus all the new motor given to police? But anyway if itnubu way no be police wan go party the copter go dey ready to fly from lagos to ile ife to see the new oni of ife GOD go safe us one day from this mad Govt
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by CharleyCharley: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Djangocode:

When they shoot yu with their Tecs, You will be Losing TWO LEGS like a team Recording a HOME and AWAY DEFEAT..

barz!!!! shocked
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by lovemaths(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
I stay at Ajangbadi area of Ojo. The Lord is my shepherd, my strength, my shield, my guardian and protector.

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
CharleyCharley:

barz!!!! shocked
I see yu Brova..

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by 7thkendom(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Odunharry(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovemaths:
I stay at Ajangbadi area of Ojo. The Lord is my shepherd, my strength, my shield, my guardian and protector.
lol.. Pele... All is well
Heard dey came to Jinadu some night back and to think the police station isn't Far from there, the police said they don't know the street when a call was made..

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by honvalid(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
May God continue to protect us all and expose them in jesus name.amen
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by tevinsolt: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is in this kind of situation the right of each individual to bear arm is needed.

*Trespass only if you're ready to meet you maker*
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by lovemaths(f): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Odunharry:

Heard dey came to Jinadu some night back and to think the police station isn't Far from there, the police said they don't know the street when a call was made..
I look to God. He will never leave me nor forsake me. My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus love and righteousness. I fear no evil because His rod and His staff protect me.

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by honvalid(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Why can't the government release security operatives to like solders to assist the police.Jehovah we need your intervention in this time of challenge.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by honvalid(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
honvalid:
[color=#990000][/color]Why can't the government release security operatives to like solders to assist the police.Jehovah we need your intervention in this time of challenge.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by onatisi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovemaths:

I look to God. He will never leave me nor forsake me. My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus love and righteousness. I fear no evil because His rod and His staff protect me.
grin omo see emergency prayers grin
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Skibofire(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
tdemo:
you dey see the way dem dey born tire Everywere abi
I dey c am bro.dis guys go soon run out of tire;Na pple cars Dem go collect tires Na dey burn.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by kwencypresh(f): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shibiri, Ojo
Skibofire:
bae the whole Magbon boys are now vigilantes.whr do u stay?
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by plendil: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
wow! I got shivers reading some comments here.

So this 1 million gang ish is real shocked shocked shocked

when i clicked, I actually the topic was some misleading, sensationalist crap.

Lord have mercy. . .

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by Skibofire(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
kwencypresh:
Shibiri, Ojo
heard a curfew has been flagged off.
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by plendil: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Odunharry:

@bolded, are you kidding me?? shocked

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by kwencypresh(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
yeah
Skibofire:
heard a curfew has been flagged off.
but na tyres dey suffer am
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by rafcrown(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
DESTROY THEM INSTEAD OF FEARING THEM,Let them come and meet their Waterloo
Plan Strategies and be awake.
Kill as many as possible.Let them be called 10 millions,they are CRIMINALS AND THEY MUST BE DESTROYED TOTALLY.

1 Like

Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
rafcrown:
DESTROY THEM INSTEAD OF FEARING THEM,Let them come and meet their Waterloo
Plan Strategies and be awake.
Kill as many as possible.Let them be called 10 millions,they are CRIMINALS AND THEY MUST BE DESTROYED TOTALLY.
And you think they will come now,when they know you are waiting for them?
Re: One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents by rafcrown(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
The bitter truth is that we need to use this forum to make suggestions on WHAT CAN BE DONE BY THE MASSES to protect ourselves from these hoodlums/criminals.
Police men are losing the war.OPC now after oil pipelines contracts.
ARMED ROBBERS,RITUALISTS ,CULTISTS ETC MUST AND MUST BE DEFEATED.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.