Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Seeking Partnership For A Fashion Business! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seeking Partnership For A Fashion Business! (877 Views)

Partnership For Boutique Business / How Do I Improve My Fashion Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Partnership For A Fashion Business! by oskaywale(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2009
I am a prospective fashion designer seeking a partner to build the fashion label with,i design and represent my styles in sketches of great quality. i have created my niche to be specified in the creation of female dresses alone for now,other lines would be added as the line grows,as it is better to be known for a specific area in fashion.
I have a dream of creating outstanding clothings designs to feature in the fashion weeks around the world.
Most of my inspirations come from the european fashion scene and this has actually affected the creation of my designs.
I am looking for a partner that has my kind of dream,a partner with a great drive for fashion, a partner who realy want to be an acheiver,some of my designs can be viewed on www.ustrendy.com/urban-classics. i can be reached on urbanclassics@rocketmail.com to have a better talk
Re: Seeking Partnership For A Fashion Business! by base11(f): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2009
Hi, oska, m interested in this partnership, i sketch as well, m good as pple have told me esp strangers, im also involved in female clothings as well, so what does it take to become a partner, you can reach me on tosinerule@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Element And Voltron T-shirts / Lace Wigs (free Fitting Incl) And Individual Eyelashes Uk / Confessions Of This Shopaholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.