Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Any Remedy For The Removal Of Stretch Marks? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Any Remedy For The Removal Of Stretch Marks? (892 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Remedy For The Removal Of Stretch Marks? by Obrus4u2c: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hi Nl fans,please i would like to know if there is any remedy for the removal of stretch marks,my cousin of mine who has a very nice muscular body hates 2 open his body becos of this stretch marks located on both shoulders .pls if u guys know of any prescription pls help,
Re: Any Remedy For The Removal Of Stretch Marks? by topup: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2010
There are creams online, but most things don't work, it's better if your friend just learns to get used to them, at least they are on his shoulders and not somewhere more obvious or larger. It's a form of scarring so if you find a cream that can get rid of scars without causing serious damage to his skin, that's what would be best for him to use.

Luckily stretchmarks fade away over time. . years though, but they fade.

(1) (Reply)

Sideburns. / Get Your Men T-shirt/polo, Rebel Ankle Strap Pump Shoes / Shoes Just Landed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.