Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum (29786 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
femi4:
humm Inspector Vicky, you have a point sha

lol. Honestly, if she hadnt added those lines, Id have believed this her recent justification.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Chommieblaq(f): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
nuelzy:
okaaaay ...

what she meant before is dat atyms sisters aint really SISTERS...asin dey dont have to be blood related to b sisters...

i get it...

bt den...dose she quoted dat replied back with negative replies...she needs to fear dem

i dnt think dey sound sister....ish

What about her hashtag, she just can't stand the fire that why she's saying a different thing now.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Sarang(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Of course She's one of the best.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Chommieblaq(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
nuelzy:
okaaaay ...

what she meant before is dat atyms sisters aint really SISTERS...asin dey dont have to be blood related to b sisters...

i get it...

bt den...dose she quoted dat replied back with negative replies...she needs to fear dem

i dnt think dey sound sister....ish

What about her hashtag, she just can't stand the fire that why she's saying a different thing now.

lactical:
Ok
lipsrsealed

Don't mind her, lie on top lie

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
pretydiva:
It still doesn't make sense to me undecided
A sister in the real sense of it is someone who has same parents with you, but Chioma is saying here that some sisters aren't really sisters.

Meaning that sometimes you do not really need to be sisters by birth to feel that special sisterly bond.

A friend that know and understand you on a different level than a friend or even a blood sister is like a sister to you.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by jetage1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

Doesnt make sense to me to. Why did she say #2016MindingMyOwnBusiness?
she probably means she is minding her own bizness and staying on her lane from pple who are really sisters by blood but turn out to b something else

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oga lalasticlala, did you read wetin chioma talk?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by bigtt76(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
That's what you get when your associates are not well grounded in these things. Best solution is avoid using such medium to give shout outs as you may be misunderstood.

veeluv2015:
Nollywood actress, Chioma Chukwuka, has finally come out to clear the air on her tweet that went viral yesterday. She meant no harm and was misunderstood by all. She posted a tweet this morning saying what she meant was that you don't necessarily have to be related by blood to be called sisters.

I think she deserves and apology from the other ladies for being misquoted and accused falsely.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yuTLHinIwjo/VqtHnHrkOEI/AAAAAAAANNg/WGUR-QgTIjI/s1600/tweet.PNG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/actress-chioma-chukwuka-clears-air-on.html
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by samchem(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
I smell lies...if there were no shabby stuff hovering they (sisters)should have understood dis earlier other than being elated of probable out cry...Someone even retweeted her to table her grieviances on phone
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by samchem(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
I De tell u
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by arvinsloane(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think she is just trying to cover up.... if she really meant that sisters doesnt really have to be related through blood..then why the hashtag.
stayingonmyown and mindingmyownbusiness...

I dont fault the replies she got....

She actually started the controversy.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by samchem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
Lmao .And Uche jombo had called everyone so fast.
fake friend.
I d tell u my sis
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by deebrain(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
i blame Olamide for all this.....

NOW EVERYBODY IS IN A HURRY TO GO ALL "BACK TO BACK".........

angry

grin

On behalf of the evil-minded nairalanders that took advantage of your earlier tweet to post trash on the site, thus defiling the thread and the good intentions that Seun had in putting up the site, hereby themselves constituting a public nuisance online, Chioma Chukwuka, kindly accept our unreserved apologies.

Thanks.

Management.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
She's just making. Fun of her self.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by delonz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
you know who your real friends are when shits like this happen.
all the people that bashed her so fast.
You should know she just lied, this is just a cheap cover up so anoying. What has staying on my own and minding my own business has to do with her explanation? I hate people who thinks every other person are stupid. She should also explain the meaning if staying on my own and minding my own business. This is 2016 no time to take shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by kingjoe(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
TO ME SHE IS TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN HER. BUT USING TWITTER WASNT THE RIGHT CHANNEL.SHE IS JUST TRYING TO COVER UP.THEY ARE HER FRIENDS THAT SHE MISSES.SHE COULD HAVE JUST TWITTED ' I AM MISSING U BABES'.some of the disadvantages of social media .now it has been misinterpreted.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
jetage1:
she probably means she is minding her own bizness and staying on her lane from pple who are really sisters by blood but turn out to b something else

Well, I don't think so.

Look at the tweet again.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Timah247(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sentiments aside,I think chioma is a big fat liar...wat was with d hashtags then...abeg make she stop to dey decieve people with her so called innocent look.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by lalasticlala(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga lalasticlala, did you read wetin chioma talk?

yeah, u need the link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Michellla(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
delonz:
You should know she just lied, this is just a cheap cover up so anoying. What has staying on my own and minding my own business has to do with her explanation? I hate people who thinks every other person are stupid. She should also explain the meaning if staying on my own and minding my own business. This is 2016 no time to take shiit.
Hmmm...you do have a point.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by onyekachee(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
ellahzy:
most boring beef so far undecided
grin grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Nickymezor(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chioma is jst trying to cover up tinz... wonder who she dey fool ni.... She jst contradicted herself... Anyway na she sabi...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by CaroLyner(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Lol don't mind her. She just expose herself. I wonder what she must be thinking now
wishing she could take it back i guess
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by lurlah2014(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
thats why meaning resides in man and not in words
#nigerians takes no pill when it comes to understanding communication meanings and channel
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Lol don't mind her. She just expose herself. I wonder what she must be thinking now
In a way I quite disagree. I think Chioma may be trying to save face. Why then did she add all those funny hastags? #mindingmyownbusiness, #stayingonmylane and all what not? U can't blame Uche for feeling the way she did. And why, if you were misquoted did u wait a whole 24hours to clarify?!
Personally, after her behaviour on GUS to MUMA Gee, the chick makes me feel somehow undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Babacele: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

In a way I quite disagree. I think Chioma may be trying to save face. Why then did she add all those funny hastags? #mindingmyownbusiness, #stayingonmylane and all what not? U can't blame Uche for feeling the way she did. And why, if you were misquoted did u wait a whole 24hours to clarify?!
Personally, after her behaviour on GUS to MUMA Gee, the chick makes me feel somehow undecided
always str8 .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by Ganjafama(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Timah247:
Sentiments aside,I think chioma is a big fat liar...wat was with d hashtags then...abeg make she stop to dey decieve people with her so called innocent look.
The Chioma lady knows how to keep enmity so much. I could recall the celebrity season of Guilder Ultimate Search. She kept enmity with Muma Gee from day one till the end for no reason.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by lawrenzoak(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
I like this lady as an actress and as a mother but here is something she wrote on a plain English please my fellow nairalanders is there anyway what she tweeted yesterday resembled what she is defending today? and she has just made the matter worst in contradicting her words and I believe if she can take those words back she would ....... in her tweets "Sisters aren't really sisters.#2016stayingonmylane. #mindingmyownbusiness. #movingon" Who is she deceiving ? Liar Mohammed must hear this.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by write123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na lie jare
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by forfucksakes: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sisters DO NOT have be related....why is nobody seeing this undecided
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by noblegrex: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Genea:
And dey misquoted her, wah kind of sisters are dey
I like her but I think she's the one who's confused here. Why the minding my own biz,staying in my on lane on her tweet.does that connect.anybody can smell a harsh word from there.she cursed it herself.I blame her for that
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum by adorablepepple(f): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
M4gunners:
Chioma Chukwuka remains a good Lady anytime any day . The kind of Woman i want to marry. She doesn't have time for dem say dem say.
I Hope you know What you are saying? Do you know her personally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Photos From Actor, Seun Akindele's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.