Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Watermelons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Watermelons (942 Views)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Watermelons by parrotnaija: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:
1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your bosom reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your bosom to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.
read more click here http://parrotnaija.com
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Watermelons by sqolak: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
yeh

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Banky-W Stuns In Native Attire At Toolz Wedding / TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame / Ex-beauty Queen Peggy Ovire Exposes Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.