Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) (37711 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gossiplover:

Too bad.
How can one just enter school and put mind on stealing.This means after graduating, it to become a professional robber.
Convocants not Matriculants.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by wtfCode: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
niggaz dont wanna use their brain and hustle legally again embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by FlySly05: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
DICKtator:

Yahoo boys with laptops

Look at what GEJ has cursed!!!

See what change has coursed!!!

PMB is the reason for this!!!

He coarsed this!!!

No free education that is while we doesn't knew maths and simple English already again

grin grin grin grin

Good one, I see what you did there. cool
DICKtator:

Yahoo boys with laptops

He coarsed this!!!

No free education that is while we doesn't knew maths and simple English already again

grin grin grin grin

Good one, I see what you did there.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by doncent12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
costandi:
I trust UNN security.

I can't forget those UNN days in Mbanefo hostel when one of our roommates reported to security that his phone was missing. Na so dem lock all of us for inside dirty underground prison without food. Chai! Na my papa come bail me o!

This is obviously Abuja building, where I used to hide to jack.

Lol...I know the two security men, them wicked pass anything! The guys don enter one chance. Lolz. All hail the the university of Nigeria!
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
DICKtator:

Yahoo boys with laptops

He coarsed this!!!

grin grin grin grin
He 'coarsed' that? That's just perfect!
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by giftedlady: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God they are still alive, to be seen on media, till saddens me on what happened with Aluu 4, on same issue of laptops!
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by deshysmalls(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
My exact sentiments, Nigerians will never stop to amaze me
charix:

Rule of law only holds for politicians, not the average citizen.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Chinaboi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
sissylucy:
Maybe they couldn't afford the compulsory laptop fee and decided to steal...even at that stealing was a very bad step to take

They should be made to face justice

The compulsory laptop fee is for 1st year students. Think b4 u talk grin
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by lozanni(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tycoflu:
Chai! e don be for these guys. Them get liver go steal for abuja. After I survived PUN maths 121&111 and the two stat courses with E, To go abuja building dey fear me na him these guys go steal lappy una don fall GAM hand.

Lol. You no do the third maths course, the one on Geometry weh dey like abracadara.
Statistics no dey easy ooh. I remember two guys, back then at UNEC, who wanted to over-jack for Advanced Statistics and forgot that the Exam for that paper was for 9am-12 noon. The two guys above only came out of the Library, just after we had finished writting the paper
Other students could not help mocking the two unfortunate guys saying that: " they want to score A-Plus" in that course.lol.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Youngk(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
certainly not the first time and they are now caught red handed in the verge of graduation chie!their village people at work.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by lolu20: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
what do u think.when mr president renders judiciary useless.anybody can steal and get away with it.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Tycoflu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
lozanni:

Lol. You no do the third maths course, the one on Geometry weh dey like abracadara.
Statistics no dey easy ooh. I remember two guys, back then at UNEC, who wanted to over-jack for Advanced Statistics and forgot that the Exam for that paper was for 9am-12 noon. The two guys above only came out of the Library, just after we had finished writting the paper
Other students could not help mocking the two unfortunate guys say that: " they want to score A-Plus" in that course.lol.
hahahahaha!
Abuja building na something else
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Evyivy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

NACOS or NACOSSITES? undecided
Common sense should have told u that it's the short form if u know, you should realy know
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Evyivy:

Common sense should have told u that it's the short form if u know, you should realy know
Common sense? ..........Nne a member of Nacoss is a Nacossite not a Nacoss
Simply take correction.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by akpamfet: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Not that i support stealing...but whatever happened to Dasuki.et al
Mtchwwww...
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
sissylucy:
Maybe they couldn't afford the compulsory laptop fee and decided to steal...even at that stealing was a very bad step to take

They should be made to face justice

Madam please read again! "Convocants" meaning: graduates....

Looting before finally taking their leave and caught in the process.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Dapsin2901: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
How many billion dollars is that lol..... god help them to lean or be with people that stole billions
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
UNN: taking the lead in crime since the days of King Jaja of Opobo...
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by KINGOZEK(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wow! That Abuja strong building these guys still get mind steal. Learn Remember my days then in statistics department. Thank God I graduate. Mth 111, 112 & 113 plug statistics courses chaai.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
PAnaceA7:
A mad man disgraces not himself but his family... I pity their parents, what a waste of resources...

they are lucky they are students of UNN if na OAU we for no recognise dem by now

It's security that caught them, that's why they didn't allow student to beat them
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Evyivy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Common sense? ..........Nne a member of Nacoss is a Nacossite not a Nacoss
Simply take correction.
your correction is pointless oga, nobody is talking abt doting i's and crossing t's so why d sabi sabi, it's d short form meanwhile I said Nacos not Nacoss don't be faster than your shadow
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tycoflu:
Chai! e don be for these guys. Them get liver go steal for abuja. After I survived PUN maths 121&111 and the two stat courses with E, To go abuja building dey fear me na him these guys go steal lappy una don fall GAM hand.

Why na ?

Why u remember me of mr PUN

Dat man gave me my only F9 in UNN .. mths 121

Chei... they got d shame ..hope they pay fully for stealing.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by blezzino(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good for them.....btw.,Rip to aluu 4
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Evyivy:
your correction is pointless oga, nobody is talking abt doting i's and crossing t's so why d sabi sabi, it's d short form meanwhile I said Nacos not Nacoss don't be faster than your shadow
Have you blamed Jonathan today? cheesy
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2016
jpsmart:

It's security that caught them, that's why they didn't allow student to beat them

I hear in OAU they allow d student union take charge of anything stealing weda caught by students or their security.. my younger bro studies there
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Evyivy(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Bishops10:

Have you blamed Jonathan today? cheesy
You see why I shouldn't even be replying u, boy am not one of u guys that do that meaningless blaming shit
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Evyivy:

You see why I shouldn't even be replying u, boy am not one of u guys that do that meaningless blaming shit
Really.. So what do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.