Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail (35134 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by nduprincekc(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
someone iz treatin me''but i dont giv treaters a credit''so bweare!!
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by tsdarkside(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adonis3:
but seriously, I haven't heard from those urging him to carry on, promising to stand by him.

They thought it was a joking sturvs... O ti wa ka loju wan bi carnival

Smh.... I don't think he'll be executed though, don't even see him spending his life in prison

#Adonis3HasSopken

its realy hard to say in the moment.....difficult.....

if we execute him,we pisss of the ipodians(only the ipodians by the way)...alot of igbos are still not convinced of kanu...
especialy the igbo-elites....

if we let him go,we risk somalia.......very mad risk(sooo,many innocent souls will be lost again)!!.........

i rather handle out a compromise with my neighbors than risk innocent-souls lost...

its too risky to let him go,just for the sakes of innocent-souls....

i say: EXECUTE HIM!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by ChimaAdeoye: 3:51am On Jan 31, 2016
[size=14pt]The Kangaroo Judge doing Buhari's dirty job has already found Kanu guilty.

The supposedly impartial 'Judge' already called Kanu a threat to national security and risk if he is granted bail.---------Exactly the script written by General Muhammadu Buhari. grin grin grin grin

The charade called trial should simply tell us they have found him guilty and jailed him 1,000 years. grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is that the incarceration and the sham trial of Kanu simply convinces more people that Nigeria is indeed a zoo. Buhari will finally kill Nigeria out of senseless blind hatred.

[/size]
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by honeychild(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dedetwo:

Why do Nigerians have this foolish tendency to evoke issues or cases involving USA in their silly argument. The so-called Anwar al-Awlaki was not agitating for self determination or independent home land. He was an Islamic fanatic who wanted to [/b]kill infidels or none believers of Islamic faith[b] Per the highlighted, Nnamdi Kanu is charged with an offence and has not been convicted of any crime. Besides, there is, at least, one difference in the issue you cited thus Nigeria and USA are two different countries.

Whats the difference between him and Nnamdi Kanu who wanted to kill all "awusa-fulani" and "yoruba-cowards". Most people do not understand the extent of the effect of Radio Biafra on the gullible igbo youth. My driver, an ordinarily God fearing and peaceful young man had gotten to the state where he was physically earmarking the Hausas on his street he was going to kill once the "director" gave the order. You could hear and see the hatred he was developing for other tribes on his steady diet of Kanu rhetoric. I was actually starting to fear for my life.

The Rwandan genocide was started by an irresponsible radio broadcaster like Kanu.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Ayoola171(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mynd44:

His lawyers dont know what they are doing. A charge of treason cannot be bailed because the penalty is death.
In addition; he (Kanu), he's a British citizen and he's coming to Nigeria that led to his arrest was not proper because he sneaked in and if the bail was granted, their is tendency that; he can also sneak out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.