Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Does Wapka.mobi Support .ng Domains? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Wapka.mobi Support .ng Domains? (790 Views)

Nigeria .ng Domains Hit 100,973 / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / Nijloaded.wapka.mobi : Wapmaster Come In And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Wapka.mobi Support .ng Domains? by Novil(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi nairalanders,
I am trying to point my ng domain to my wapka.mobi blog since last 4 days but its not going through. Even I have already entered the namservers of wapka to connect my blog. But its not propagating over the internet. undecided

I am confused what to do? Does wapka support ng domains as they haven't given any support link. embarassed lipsrsealed

I hope I will get a solution from anyone here in webmaster section... Thanks in advance.
Re: Does Wapka.mobi Support .ng Domains? by amJoe(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Novil:
Hi nairalanders,
I am trying to point my ng domain to my wapka.mobi blog since last 4 days but its not going through. Even I have already entered the namservers of wapka to connect my blog. But its not propagating over the internet. undecided

I am confused what to do? Does wapka support ng domains as they haven't given any support link. embarassed lipsrsealed

I hope I will get a solution from anyone here in webmaster section... Thanks in advance.
I don't know the problem with wapka engine.. they accept all domain extension but i advice you to move to any of the paid hosting companies as this will give you full control over your site..

check out www.cb4a.net its up for sale.. very
cheap..

(1) (Reply)

My Webhost Just Folded! What Do I Do? / How Do I Tell A Client To Pay For His Site Hosting Every Year / How To Revert Back To A Previous Version Of Joomla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.