Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) (40611 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
asadike:
So dis small girl too don dey fork? ndi hausa i hail una. very soon, dis girl will start suffering from.v.v f. She go dey pee for her cloth, and will start smelling badly.
Hmmmmm
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by juman(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
She is not too young.
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by impossible27(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
rhabs:
How many under age girls get pregnan without marriage in south?
can u compare it with d child marrage / pregnancy ravaging in d north

Mr. it better my sister got pregnant at a mature age without marrage than to be married and bleeped with uncircumcised dick which will damage ha womanhood at early age

hmm nah waw oo

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Small girl wen sabi do badt thing,Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by Olarajee(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
This girl is way too young, this is the more reason the disease called VVF is common in most young ladies in northern Nigeria.

That girl is young, really? But if na those sleeping around, they are not young abii? how old was granma when she had mummy? How old was 'Mary' the mother of Jesus when she gave birth to mary? Using VVF as your excuse is a big lie.

Go to Ugep in cross river and see how old the girls are having babies in the community. Stop spreading lies o jawe.
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by lastpage: 4:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Guyman02:
Even the IDP camp in Abuja according to people around has become a Sodom and Gomorrah where people go for sex. NEMA and NGOs are not even helping matters by organising daily marriages without consent of families which they use to elicit sympathy and make money from foreign charities that they are supporting young couples.
This child was raped and NEMA staff instead of investigations are always busy sharing wrappers and taking pictures that are posted online as if they are working for the good of the people and therefore would not like the camps to be closed in the near future. Foreign 'AID' groups under the UN does the same thing in South Sudan which is part of the reason the war may never end until they are expelled.

IDP camps is turning into SEX camps.

This is VVF in the making!!

Hmmm... this is really child abuse!
It is wicked practice and everyone is profiting from the wickedness.
More reason l hate these charities. angry

If that "mother" is less that the age of consent, then the whoever impregnated her, should end up in JAIL.

Where are the NGO's promoting women equality when you need them?
Okay, its only "Married" Husband and Wife fight they are interested in, right"
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by lastpage: 4:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Olarajee:

That girl is young, really? But if na those sleeping around, they are not young abii? how old was granma when she had mummy? How old was 'Mary' the mother of Jesus when she gave birth to mary? Using VVF as your excuse is a big lie.

Go to Ugep in cross river and see how old the girls are having babies in the community. Stop spreading lies o jawe.

TWO WRONGS NEVER MADE A SINGLE RIGHT.

Being YOUNG is about AGE.... its a number, which can be applied in both cases.
Server?

Lastpage!
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by delishpot: 5:34am On Jan 30, 2016
asadike:
So dis small girl too don dey fork? ndi hausa i hail una. very soon, dis girl will start suffering from.v.v f. She go dey pee for her cloth, and will start smelling badly.

Why are women this evil to their fellows? See how negative a woman's heart could be? People like you will pour hot water on their maids.
Girls from your village don't start to fork before them reach her age. Because una females dey erase their browsing history no mean say dem never surf web.
At least she born her own. What is your gain if she surffer from vvf? Why is your heart made of stone? You should be shedding tears for her instead of wishing your evil curse upon her. She as young as she is has been thrown into a life of pain and sorrow. Instead of wishing her and that baby well or seeing what you can do to help other you g girls from passing through the same fate, you are there wondering how she has started forking? Shior. All women leaving negative comment here are a scurge to our society. They should be sent on exile. We do not need modern day witches.
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by asadike(f): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2016
delishpot:

Why are women this evil to their fellows? See how negative a woman's heart could be? People like you will pour hot water on their maids.
Girls from your village don't start to fork before them reach her age. Because una females dey erase their browsing history no mean say dem never surf web.
At least she born her own. What is your gain if she surffer from vvf? Why is your heart made of stone? You should be shedding tears for her instead of wishing your evil curse upon her. She as young as she is has been thrown into a life of pain and sorrow. Instead of wishing her and that baby well or seeing what you can do to help other you g girls from passing through the same fate, you are there wondering how she has started forking? Shior. All women leaving negative comment here are a scurge to our society. They should be sent on exile. We do not need modern day witches.
what are u babbling about now? have u not heard of vvf in d north before? Do u know how many northern girls that are suffering from vvf. I work in a hospital and i know what am talking about. Call evil by its name nd stop trying to be self righteous awusa man.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by delishpot: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2016
asadike:
what are u babbling about now? have u not heard of vvf in d north before? Do u know how many northern girls that are suffering from vvf. I work in a hospital and i know what am talking about. Call evil by its name nd stop trying to be self righteous awusa man.

Who said you should not fight evil? What you did was not fighting evil but mocking the victim of evil. That is where I draw the line. If you want to fight that evil, show sympathy and concern not mockery and curses.
Yeah she has started forking(even if she was forced into it. Which I guess you do not stop to think about)
Yes she runs the risk of having VVF
Yes the north marry off minors. What is the solution to this problem? That is what you should be concerned about. She is a victim in every angle.
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by asadike(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2016
delishpot:

Who said you should not fight evil? What you did was not fighting evil but mocking the victim of evil. That is where I draw the line. If you want to fight that evil, show sympathy and concern not mockery and curses.
Yeah she has started forking(even if she was forced into it. Which I guess you do not stop to think about)
Yes she runs the risk of having VVF
Yes the north marry off minors. What is the solution to this problem? That is what you should be concerned about. She is a victim in every angle.
How fo u know i was mocking her? why,, judge me. i only brought out d reality on ground. let me tell u, 95 percent of girls suffering from vvf are from d north and they are in their thousands. if u ve ever witness such, i bet u cant stand d smell at d end their husbands end up marrying other wives. it is nurses that truly cares that takes care of those patients. instead of u to find a way to campaign against child marriage, u are there criticizing others for speaking out.
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by malikombi(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2016
What do you mean by ''too young'' when many of our Yoruba girls knows nothing better than the use of postinor and abortions?
Meanwhile, it has a very fatal consequence on their health and childbearing later in the future.... I pity them
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by Rexceedo: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aiye wannan ma ta kwosa! #Arewa!
Re: Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2016
another Abooki is born
*sighs *

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates / Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.