Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist (25993 Views)

South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / Nigerian Businessmen And Politicians Married To Female Judges / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
To the children of erosion ravaged Land..don't go and liter kenya with hard drugs and spoil this opportunity for others who meant well.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by justmenoni: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
The point sef is who are the businessmen?? can Emeka that has an electronic shop be classified as a businessman as well as iya kabiru the cloth seller?
coldsummer:
How do you mistake diplomatic passport for business visa?

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by minnato: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amucha, chidiebere2020 ( m), sanky346 , peaky , onyedikachukwue (m ), demtrack( m), darkroomsyndrome , Bobbystanley (m ), HIDDENSECRECY, Akaujaa (m ), smartkid( m), kingsoboy99 , kingsamosy (m ), Toyrem , Austinio , iykdollars , Longmann (m), abasifo (m), Toosure70 , kestino( m), eghuan1 (m), edababa007 (m ), coffindancer , monique2002 (f), tiwasiaife (m), BackitHere , Tunmich , jimi4us , mrphysics ( m), viviangist2 , niterider ( m), 100freekiss, all4lucybaby (f ), omoshule ( m), TeOwl ( m), charlesdavis ( m), Soskid( m), raayah(f ), Sirpc(m ), samdavjustin( m), kbabajide (m), houseofmastiff ( m), Gorgeouswoman , papiwater , ekunfavour , CrazyMan (m ), doublem , papi22 ( m), adNEXT, konvict0111 (m), Okoriben, luvinhubby (m), Muafrika2 , godwil114 ( m), gbolsng (m ), Babsjad( m), Btruth, macb (m), zonga, drnonny, Philawole ( m), ikihealthplus (m), chibuikegn, chuksze, OlimehG( m), ruggedybaba, enigstil( m), Celmatador (m ), amuniiopz (m ), eliascomm55, DNBCrew , minnato , HARDDON, Frosti (m ) and 102 guest(s)
Why all of Una dey view and nobody dey comment.

3 Likes

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by 100freekiss: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
The visa free is specifically for diplomatic passport holders.
It means that an ordinary passport holder can't get visa free to Kenya.

This is not a welcome development ; Kenya has nothing to offer
Kyase:

See this one.
No be only USA or EU na mars or Jupiter.
Appreciate good thing for once biko.
Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by smoby(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
U must be f**king joking Kenya ke !

Y not america......

Dat one na till when pigs fly grin
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by ademega(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:
In your dreams, even RSA doesn't have it na naija dem wan give
your belive thou
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Software202(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Frankaka8(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kyase:

See this one.
No be only USA or EU na mars or Jupiter.
Appreciate good thing for once biko.
Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve that.
the man yu are yabbing is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than you. By the way, can you rule your street for a day??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
ademega:

your belive thou
Not my believe but the reality on ground. Why do you think most Africans are scared to do business with us if not for our dubious ways. The few ones that are good are having hard times doing business because the bad eggs have spoil the way for us. Go to Nigeria airport and see the strict screening one must pass through to obtain visa. I just some Nigerians wouldn't push illegal business to that country and latter on Kenya government close the deal they had with Nigeria
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by AreaFada2: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
giantstrides:

Wtf is this , So jonathan was working on it since 2014 till he left government? Yet, it so happens it was just officially announced at the end of PMB's official visit. Pls listen to yourselves sometimes before you assault our senses any further.
Hahaha. Yep. Election campaign begins at least a year before election. 2 years even in USA. Last year of tenure is a busy one.

You think you can just reach an international agreement after 3 days? Hehehehe. Typical APC fanatic. State visits are normally used to sign MOUs and other agreements, most long worked out. To give it razzmatazz. But I won't expect you to know that. APC fans are more thuggery inclined than intellectually. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by tuna4servi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
egift:
Is Paypal working fully in Kenya?
Ole aji bole
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by highmood(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ioannes:
i hope some people wont go and spoil our face there by smuggling drugs to Kenya like they do in SA. they know themselves o. na beg we dey beg o.
and those who rape under age wouldn't travel there to rename us as Rapist or marry but keeping tasting thier women holes like oloshos or become masturbaters when they lack the boldness to approach thier underage. They also know themselves too.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Daniel058(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
Nigeria is not a state my friend ...she's a country cheesy cheesy grin
for ur mind ni, u be James Bond... U no do government for school, na im make.. Ask any art Student u knw, he will explain to u why Nigeria is a state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by missKiffy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
EbukaFran:

That is another Problem

IPOB I beg una, no carry drugs and disgrace Nigeria oo
Lol cheesy cheesy grin you people ehn
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by cutieme(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
@pavore9,bro please how is obtaining a visitor's visa to Kenya done now?Thanks
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Elparaiso(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
Google the word "state".
My friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Pavore9: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
cutieme:
@pavore9,bro please how is obtaining a visitor's visa to Kenya done now?Thanks

It is done online now. http://evisa.go.ke/single-entry-visa.html

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
While not with USA, Australia, Canada, or France? Yèyènàtú!
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Sexytemi(f): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:

dearie, its a state, in a political sitting, countries are known as state not country....

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by weselomo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
scammers, indirectly telling our looters nd embezzlers to bring the cash to develop their weak and cripple economy
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by sunnyking001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dis is not new nigeria get visa on arrival in Kenya airport. What is new here. Abeg pmb seat up with currency and oil .
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by inthack: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU MR PRESIDENT...............................I LOVE YOU SIR
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by urchmanx(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
He is Right my dear. In political terms you can call a country a state.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by justicejay(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bigmillz:
This is really nice. Kenya has always been a friendly brother to Nigeria.I wish success to the two states
yap unlike ghana
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by lagosrd: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
gunuvi:
He should reach such agreement with USA or EU first.

Business men that are in efcc custody already. While most are hiding.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria shld be having a bilateral trade with Asian countries with large markets and some parts of Europe nt Kenya
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by franky024(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
earn real money online by working as part time job easily, earn upto 2500$ dollars weekly. guranteed. join link; http://dollarcell.com/?ref=70154
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Not my believe but the reality on ground. Why do you think most Africans are scared to do business with us if not for our dubious ways. The few ones that are good are having hard times doing business because the bad eggs have spoil the way for us. Go to Nigeria airport and see the strict screening one must pass through to obtain visa. I just some Nigerians wouldn't push illegal business to that country and latter on Kenya government close the deal they had with Nigeria
what's d difference between a Nigerian and a Kenyan?, I believe Africans behave alike.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Miami11: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
herbie27:
Nigeria shld be having a bilateral trade with Asian countries with large markets and some parts of Europe nt Kenya

Iam afraid all the DRUG BARONS will shift base, poor kenyans
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
u need go back to sch
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by omolola15(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
happney65:

Igbo. grin

Were buruku. I no tell you sey I Don dey work for NDLEA abi. You go hear wen! For my hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.