Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say (2992 Views)

Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2009

Michael Jackson as a child

[size=15pt]Michael Jackson Murdered by Doctor, Insiders Say[/size]

A close member of Michael Jackson’s family says the King of Pop may have been murdered by his doctor. The insider tells TMZ that Jackson received a daily injection of a synthetic narcotic similar to morphine called Demerol. Jackson, 50, apparently received the injection at 11:30 a.m. yesterday from his doctor, who has been identified as Dr. Conrad Robert Murray. Family members are reportedly saying the dosage given yesterday was “too much,” causing his death. The former Jackson 5 singer died Thursday in his Holmby Hills home after an apparent cardiac arrest. Murray was there at the time of Jackson’s death and administered CPR until paramedics arrived. Los Angeles police have interviewed Murray in Jackson’s death and plan to do so a second time. The doctor’s car was impounded because "it contains potential information, medications or other evidence," says LAPD spokeswoman Karen Rayner. An autopsy was underway Friday morning. Preliminary reports are expected as early as this afternoon but toxicology results aren’t expected for another 6 to 8 weeks.

Source: http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=96681&cat=2
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Tudor6(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
Poor doctor! Just doing his job and they now call him a murderer.
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by whiteroses(f): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
i think the family should accuse the ones that gave him new faces not the one managing his life for him geez poor doctor
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Tudor6(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
Did they just carry the face and slap it on by force?
M.J opted for the damn procedure and he had every right to!
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by whiteroses(f): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Did they just carry the face and slap it on by force?
M.J opted for the damn procedure and he had every right to!
dearie i still insist they sue the surgeons for malpractices poor guy
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Tudor6(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2009
What malpractice? They did an excellent job!
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Horus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2009

Joe Jackson (Father of Michael)

[size=15pt]Jackson's dad suspects foul play[/size]

Michael Jackson's father Joe suspects foul play over the superstar's death - because the singer was happily chatting with fans just minutes before suffering a fatal cardiac arrest. The Thriller hitmaker reportedly mingled with supporters at the gates of his rented mansion in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles last Thursday. Joe Jackson is adamant that just minutes after returning inside the house, his son was dead - suggesting something untoward happened to the star. He tells California news channel ABC7, "Michael was dead before he left the house (to go to hospital). I'm suspecting foul play somewhere. He was waving to everybody and telling them he loves them and all, the fans at the gate. A few minutes after Michael was out there, he was dead."

Source: http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2009/06/29/9970751-wenn-story.html
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Tudor6(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
I understand his grief but it shouldn't becloud his judgement. M.J's heart just gave out. Deal with it!
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by whiteroses(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
his autopsy result is out apparently he was in a bad condition before he died somebody post his autopsy if you are bothered
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by dacool1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
cant u all just accept the fact he is dead
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by CheeseyD(f): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
i still don't understand why Michael had 2 change he's skin color. i would say dat was d day he signed his death warrant .
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Rickmann: 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
CheeseyD:
i still don't understand why Michael had 2 change he's skin color. i would say dat was d day he signed his death warrant .

No he didn't just change his skin colour..He did that to cover the 'vitiligo' a skin condition which he suffered from. He s actually dark but with big white patches all over his face and body. It wasn't good for his career as an entertainer dats y he did DAT surgery. So it wasnt just for the fun of it .Vitiligo has no cure till date.

There are lots of conspiracy theory surrounding Mike's death but the one thing we know for sure is that he is still the Greatest Entertainer that ever lived#moonwalker
Re: Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say by Rickmann: 2:07pm On May 07, 2020
Tudor6:
Poor doctor! Just doing his job and they now call him a murderer.

Lol..there is more to mike's death than we may ever know. His death was cleverly master minded and DAT doctor was clearly following instructions..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Madam Strip Nigerian Girl Naked & Forces Her To Swear An Oath In Dubai / Liftedhands / Throwback: Business Man Accuses DCP Abba Kyari Of Extorting Him Of Over N41m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.